Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:08:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Altcoin Launched Ecoinonline (ECE)  (Read 672 times)
rohanjhaits (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:45:27 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 07:02:40 AM by rohanjhaits

Smiley Smiley Smiley

ECE

eCoinOnline welcomes you to the world of its Decentralised Currency, Exchange and Wallet.

Decentralised Currency
Our first-ever open-source decentralized currency which follows the concept of Blockchain Technology assuring enhanced digital experience. Unlimited Global Transactions with unlimited privileges.

Unlimited Transactions
Enjoy the freedom of transaction across international borders. You can transact unlimited value across the globe in seconds. Unlimited transactions bring unlimited benefits which can complete the biggest brands across the globe.

Flexible Payment
We provide you Online and QT Wallet. You can pay anywhere and anytime. Send and Receive money from across the globe without worrying about international borders and bank holidays. Faster than any payment network, eCoinOnline assures you the best transaction experience.

Privacy & Security
Your transactions are shielded hiding the complete details of sender, receiver followed by the value of transaction. eCoinOnline uses the Blockchain Technology yet, hiding your transaction details. Your privacy and security gets the maximum priority.

Important Links :

https://ecoinonline.info/
http://ecoinonlineexplorer.com/
https://ecapital.exchange/exchange#btc_ece

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CMM

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:52:49 PM

https://i.imgur.com/TQnDdRM.png

Just sayin...
rohanjhaits (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:30:52 PM

Yes Uploaded at Github on the same day. and updated readme file some hours before for all those coins.  Wink

you can see explorer to check the when actual the coin genesis started.
http://ecoinonlineexplorer.com/
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:49:57 PM

About Ecocoinonline I have heard only once. It was said that this project is some kind of fraud. I am not really interested to go deeply into the theme but guys who want to participate in it be aware and check it attentively.
toffeenickyl143

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:25:22 AM

Looking forward to this new altcoin launched Ecoinonline..  Smiley Smiley
rohanjhaits (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

About Ecocoinonline I have heard only once. It was said that this project is some kind of fraud. I am not really interested to go deeply into the theme but guys who want to participate in it be aware and check it attentively.

ECE objective rests in inducing robotics in the world of Trading. eCoin Online aims in introducing Robotics for Automatic Trading for the popular Cryptocurrencies across the globe. Dissolving manual labour for best Trading Rates, robots will ensure Technological Advancements in every Cryptocurrency Trading platform.
ganzha

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:03:20 PM

Hi, all.

Garmoney a revolutionary coin of crypto cost with the algorithm of automatic deflation. Garmoney is conceived for convenient harmonious payments and for investing in expensive art objects and saving money from depreciation.

5 facts about Garmoney:

1. Only once emission of 100 billion coins.
2. Within 2 years after emission quantity of coins will automatically burn to 1 billion coins. This deflation algorithm will increase the cost of each coin 100 times.
3. Only at the pre-pre-ICO and pre-ICO stage, a limited share of coins will be sold for 1-20% of the nominal value.
4. The fund of money formed at the ICO will be invested in highly profitable liquid objects of fine art. Revenues from the sale of these objects will be channeled to the capitalization of the coin.
5. Garmoney is formed from accord of words: perfect, money, harmony - garmonic, guarantee - and all these properties fully relate to Garmoney!

Read more about Garmoney http://garmoney.xyz/r/727.

We are interested in disseminating information about Garmoney. For this, a reward system is supported, to which you can join. Make GNY now!

At the stage of pre-pre-ICO and pre-ICO you can buy Garmoney with a discount of 80-99%. This offer is limited by the amount and time.
utpal1973

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:23:50 PM

Ecoinonline is a very good platform for future cryptocurrency. It is purely decentralized and mining currency.  any one can do CPU mining. I heard from many persons that they have genuinity and well organized work platform.
Keya@1986

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:25:32 PM

Ecoinoline is very exciting to me because it is a complete system of decentralised cryptocurrency I known.I am using it very smoothly.
PROTAP

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

Unlimited Transactions ecoinonline
Enjoy the freedom of transaction across international borders. You can transact unlimited value across the globe in seconds. Unlimited transactions bring unlimited benefits
Moumita Bid

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:31:14 PM

I have come to know about crypto currency from one of my friend. After that I have heard many alt coin. One of the alt coin i have come to know is "ECOINONLINE." I realized that it is an awesome currency. As becoz, it is totally decentralised and pow/pos minining based currency. I am totally satisfied about its services. Again I say it's just awesome.
PROTAP

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

:Ecoinonline is a good crypto currency
subratamitra

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

I LOVE, ECOINONLINE.
Keya@1986

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:56:18 PM

Ecoinoline is very exciting to me because it is a complete mining system of decentralised cryptocurrency I know.I am enjoying it very smoothly.I love to trust it.
subratamitra

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

Ecoinonline is a good crypto currency,

ILOVE, ECOINONLINE.
subratamitra

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

Ecoinonline is a very good platform for future cryptocurrency.
FTFPPNG

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:38:44 PM

Ecoinonline is good coin
JAYMAATARA

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

hi i like ecoinonline