Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:35:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple - good time?  (Read 494 times)
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:32:53 PM

It raised a lot in the last month, I would wait for a retrace before buying it

denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:36:48 PM

I missed out on Ripple. I had some at 30 cents then sold it. I had bought ripple several times and sold it without much profit and it's really sad as I could have had now over one bitcoin of it. What a shame and it keeps going up so I doubt now I can ever buy any at this price. I missed out on Ripple like I did on Bitcoin, Lightcoin, Ethereum., Dash and Monero. Bitcin is really losing steam now as it is getting so expensive to move around. Ripple seems to be the answer for cheap and fast transactions sigh. Maybe I should buy a few just for posterity to hold.

That's sad to hear but that's life sometimes you win sometimes you lose. Now ripple and ethereum are eye to eye on market capitalization both at $70+ billion dollars. I think it's too risky to buy ripple at this moment because it looks like it could go for a dip at any time.  Smiley
pegla

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:37:30 PM

It raised a lot in the last month, I would wait for a retrace before buying it

This honestly. It will dip, guaranteed. Never buy at an ATH
slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:42:44 PM

you always have times to buying ripple, anytime, but dont save for long term,because altcoins(ripple) has faster growth and decline, to the best you do daily traders
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:44:34 PM

Now! Ripple is very attractive, prices increase evenly, the number of large members and continue to increase! You can invest! With your ability!
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:46:20 PM

I missed out on Ripple. I had some at 30 cents then sold it. I had bought ripple several times and sold it without much profit and it's really sad as I could have had now over one bitcoin of it. What a shame and it keeps going up so I doubt now I can ever buy any at this price. I missed out on Ripple like I did on Bitcoin, Lightcoin, Ethereum., Dash and Monero. Bitcin is really losing steam now as it is getting so expensive to move around. Ripple seems to be the answer for cheap and fast transactions sigh. Maybe I should buy a few just for posterity to hold.

That's sad to hear but that's life sometimes you win sometimes you lose. Now ripple and ethereum are eye to eye on market capitalization both at $70+ billion dollars. I think it's too risky to buy ripple at this moment because it looks like it could go for a dip at any time.  Smiley

There is no need to to be sad because it is common in trading. and this is the difference b/w short time holders and longterm holders. I bought the same coin when it was under $0.3 and sold it when it reached $0.8. After that again it dropped to $0.4 I repurchased it and doubled my coins. Then again the price start to pump I felt it will go high that's why I hold my coins. Now I am pleased with my decision.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:46:33 PM

Wait for the correction,it will go back to $1.2 then buy as much as you can,i am monitoring this coin since it was $0.2 i am holding 30k pieces of it.

Wow. I hope I were you. You clearly saw the future of the coin. Ripple is practically proving all total market and circulating supply arguments wrong. Many wouldn't believe it will ever get to a dollar but it has already crossed it, despite its 38 Billion Supply. This is good for believers in the project.
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:51:30 PM

If you can wait for its correction,yes thats the best time you can go in trade.

blacktajin
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:57:02 PM

yea, Ripple is a very good centralized altcoin. Now the time is to buy ripple because next year may be it will increase because of it has many potential news.although recently its increase within 1month 0.20 to 1.78 per XRP till when I am writing. hopefully it will better altcoin.
a6ledn218

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:58:21 PM

This currency rose too fast, I rose to what he has the advantage, or I do not know, now the market value to the first two? What is the contribution of digital currency?
NeoTech42

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:00:11 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 03:14:45 PM by NeoTech42

The hype is definitely gaining. I guess and i hope The recent price in XRP is a FOMO wave.

It'll drop because it's currently at ATH. But then sure, it'll be stronger later.

pegla

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:01:26 PM

The hype is definitely gaining. I guess and i hope The recent price in XRP is a FOMO wave. But sure, it'll be stronger later.

This. Never buy at an ATH
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:40:52 PM

Wait for the correction,it will go back to $1.2 then buy as much as you can,i am monitoring this coin since it was $0.2 i am holding 30k pieces of it.

Wow. I hope I were you. You clearly saw the future of the coin. Ripple is practically proving all total market and circulating supply arguments wrong. Many wouldn't believe it will ever get to a dollar but it has already crossed it, despite its 38 Billion Supply. This is good for believers in the project.

And 38 billion is only current supply - total supply will be 100 billion.
The reason it is proving market cap estimates wrong is that Ripple looks way beyond the frontiers of the current crypto space. The aim is to become the standard method (and XRP the standard token) for much of international banking. So the target market for XRP is not $ billions, it is $ trillions. A lot of people are looking at the price now and thinking it is incredible - but it is nothing next to what Ripple are aiming for. The current cap of bitcoin and of all crypto is achievable for XRP. There will doubtless be retracements and periods of price stagnation along the way, but long-term the path is steeply upwards.

XRP was $0.08 or $0.09 when I got in and on an upwards path - and I remember thinking I was late because there were so many people talking about how they got in at $0.006 - I think there will be a time when people who got in under $5 consider themselves early.
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:34:13 PM

It's good time to invest in XRP?

Ripple is showing a good price curve in these times, and I can not be sure about that buying now or waiting for a lower price. On the other hand, it have a really low price according to other good altcoins and it may reach incredible prices in the future, and buying now can be really important.
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:45:53 PM

I personally bought in today after monitoring it for a while.  I should have bought in a while back when it was sub $1, but hindsight is always 20/20.  I see XRP going very high very fast in the near future.  I do expect a short-term correction in the next couple of days though so maybe wait before putting everything into it.  I've made up my mind that I'm going to throw $500 or so into it by the new year regardless of the price and then just HODL it.

Good luck!
coincryptor

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:47:38 PM

I’m new to crypto but my predictions it’ll go up till January 8th. The date that rumored to have coinbase starting to trade it. It will probably double when it hits coinbase. Till then , the price will slowly go up 10% per day. It currently has a 71.5 b market cap and about to surpass ETH. It’ll continue to rise the more people talk about it. The CEO was on the news several days ago making everyone aware of what it was. Invest money you are willing to loose.
dincer125

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:52:27 PM

ı told million times to invest on ripple. some of them do not agree with me because of the total amount distributed.
38 billion is too much for this kind of a project.
If ripple increases to 20 usd, the total market cap will be three times bigger than bitcoin.Is it possible according to you?
you should consider also this point.

Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:01:25 PM

ı told million times to invest on ripple. some of them do not agree with me because of the total amount distributed.
38 billion is too much for this kind of a project.
If ripple increases to 20 usd, the total market cap will be three times bigger than bitcoin.Is it possible according to you?
you should consider also this point.
lol. if ripple can reach 20$ I believe bitcoin will reach 100k $ soon. dont say any like this. In the truth I think ripple can reach 3-5$. not higher than this on 2018. ripple need more news and update to have that price

JumboCactuar

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:03:25 PM

Anyone think Ripple will continue to rise? Or would it be a good idea to sell now and buy back when/if it dips
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:08:39 PM

Indeed, it is really a good time for Ripple (XRP) this time because it is widely invested by more young and new investors around the world.
This caused a massive buyouts that even hits $1 today so Ripple holders since the last quarter are very lucky because it is now the most gaining Altcoin this week. I'm holding a thousand of Ripple and I regret I didn't invest more while it was still at the peak of cheaper coin in the last few weeks.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: