Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple - good time?  (Read 494 times)
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:09:23 PM

Yes, the prediction is 10 dollar in 2020. So, you should buy it now and wait until it reaches that target. There are many financial corporation in Korea accept using Ripple technology for their service. i totally believe in Ripple future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:11:40 PM

Anyone think Ripple will continue to rise? Or would it be a good idea to sell now and buy back when/if it dips

I think Ripple will rise more because it is so popular and even it has hits the mark of $1 today there are still investors are trying to ride by this train that is about to depart and try to rise up to $2 to $5 in the first quarter of 2018.
I want to invest more but I don't I could afford this time because I want to invest more than a hundred Ripple coins.

JumboCactuar

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:16:28 PM

Anyone think Ripple will continue to rise? Or would it be a good idea to sell now and buy back when/if it dips

I think Ripple will rise more because it is so popular and even it has hits the mark of $1 today there are still investors are trying to ride by this train that is about to depart and try to rise up to $2 to $5 in the first quarter of 2018.
I want to invest more but I don't I could afford this time because I want to invest more than a hundred Ripple coins.

You mean $2 today?
It's not far off

Also im gonna hold as rumours its gonna be added to coinbase, surely that will pump the price further
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:33:14 PM

ı told million times to invest on ripple. some of them do not agree with me because of the total amount distributed.
38 billion is too much for this kind of a project.
If ripple increases to 20 usd, the total market cap will be three times bigger than bitcoin.Is it possible according to you?
you should consider also this point.
lol. if ripple can reach 20$ I believe bitcoin will reach 100k $ soon. dont say any like this. In the truth I think ripple can reach 3-5$. not higher than this on 2018. ripple need more news and update to have that price
Well we can't know for sure, i mean we didn't predict that bitcoin could reach this price in just a year, and for sure we can't prdedict what the price for ripple is going to be, who would have thought that a coin that came from no where can surpass lite coin and dash and the other old coins and be the third most traded coin after bitcoin and ethereum, the price of ripple is actually rising pretty quickly compared to how other coins first started out, and this made many people jum into investing in it in hopes for making profit in the future.
sevtan74

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:36:12 PM

Also I do not understand to take now RIPL or the correction will go?
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:38:20 PM

It's good time to invest in XRP?
Yes very good information. Ripple coin price is a stable form.  A few days ago ripple coin price is below to 3 cent but in present time ripple coin price is about 1$
carrie_white

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:38:50 PM

I regret it when my friend tells me that ripple is a good coin, and has great potential to rise in price, but I still doubt it, and when it costs only $ 0.25 but now it has reached 1.70 $, I am very disappointed with myself

mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:00:01 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 08:23:37 AM by mprep

This is exactly what we see... when any currency start pumping we start talking about it and when it goes down we forget.... I bought xrp at 0.23$ but that time btc price was around 14K sat... few days ago i sold at 6K sat when dollar price was around 1$

Yes I gained $ value but I lost more then half of my btc value. And guess what I held for long over 6 to 8 months i guess.

Wait to buy it in deep, don't be greedy seeing the price is going up and up. It can start dumping and if it does and if you invest before the dump then you lose your money. There are other coins which has potentials as well. Just because a coin is pumping does not mean that it is the only coin.

Hope it helps.

PS: I did not wanted to be negative. My point is just because a coin is pumping does not mean that you have to invest in it now. Wait a observe and enter when it's right time.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
papuayenigine

Activity: 93

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:40:34 PM

I think it is a good time for selling ripple. But I am not sure about buying now. Because the price continues to rise and it is not easy to make a good decision for buying.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:56:53 PM

Absolutely not a good time.

Haven't you done your research?
Has there anyone that has made significant returns by buying a coin when it is being pumped and overvalued?
Whatever happened to the simple concept of buy low and sell high.

Jumping on the urge to buy ripple now is basically just you not wanting to "miss out on the next big thing"

Time and time again, there have been experienced investors here on bitcointalk giving the advice when people hype buy, you sell.  When people panic sell, you buy.
The only reason people are praising ripple like it's the next coming of the messiah is because it hit #2 on coinmarketcap.
For a LONG time people have been pointing out the problem with xrp: it's centralized, it's only value is the platform that is used by banks, they keep minting coins, a majority of the coins are held by the corporation.

Now, it's worth some money so people are acting like it's the most AMAZING THING EVERRRRR!!!
Yeah, I don't think so.

pegla

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:08:22 AM

Absolutely not a good time.

Haven't you done your research?
Has there anyone that has made significant returns by buying a coin when it is being pumped and overvalued?
Whatever happened to the simple concept of buy low and sell high.

Jumping on the urge to buy ripple now is basically just you not wanting to "miss out on the next big thing"

Time and time again, there have been experienced investors here on bitcointalk giving the advice when people hype buy, you sell.  When people panic sell, you buy.
The only reason people are praising ripple like it's the next coming of the messiah is because it hit #2 on coinmarketcap.
For a LONG time people have been pointing out the problem with xrp: it's centralized, it's only value is the platform that is used by banks, they keep minting coins, a majority of the coins are held by the corporation.

Now, it's worth some money so people are acting like it's the most AMAZING THING EVERRRRR!!!
Yeah, I don't think so.

This is great advice, honestly. FOMO is very strong with this coin though. Before i left my house today, XRP was at an all time high of just above 1$. Figured i won't buy it at an ATH because that would make no sense.
Now it is at almost 2.5$. Things like that can really make you anxious. I know that as soon as thet buy order fills, XRP is going down.

In all seriousness, it is more than tempting to try and make some quick profit off the moon mission, and it may even double by the time i wake up, but i can't know that, just as i couldn't know it will hit 2$ today. Trading is always easier in retrospective
perfectlurker

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:53:41 AM

This shitcoin will correct very soon.  People are just pumping because it looks cheap and has "bank safety."

So many people who got in early have such a high stock of this too they're gonna sell it like its hot and people who aren't watching are gonna be stuck with their ass in their hands because they got in at a much higher value.
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:48:21 AM

no hesitation ripple is a very good coin to buy.but unfortunately its very difficult to answer your question this time.if you asked this late november i can directly tell..yes you should buy...!ripple started its bull run from early december after sevaral years.early december/late november it was about 0.2 usd.today (30/12/2017)
it marked usd 2.3.so now its on bull run.but ripple is a huge project huge amount of coins held buy world leading banks.so it can be rise up by day by day.i recomend you stidy little bit about project.if you are a newbie get openion from seniors.take your own risk and invest some on ripple.you never fail..ripple will moon in near future.good luck with ripple.im sure you buy today and thanks me after 3 months.still not late to own a bag of ripple

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 03:28:20 AM

I don't think so, it has already risen so much in so little time. It probably won't go much higher than that in my opinion. But if you believe there's still room to grow you should follow your instinct. Good luck with whatever you decide!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:31:21 AM

Now it's 1.74 USD. Nobody knows when it stopped. Definitely, there will be a chance of a pull back but literally in volatile cryptocurrency any price is good. It will be $2 or more in the matter of few days to weeks So get in before you regret.
Already $2.5 Still I ahve mixed feelings about ripple, I have bought a few just because I don't want to miss out but I don't think ripple will be as successful as people are saying. It should dump within a few days if it doesn't dump today.
Gecko8

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:03:00 AM

This shitcoin will correct very soon.  People are just pumping because it looks cheap and has "bank safety."

So many people who got in early have such a high stock of this too they're gonna sell it like its hot and people who aren't watching are gonna be stuck with their ass in their hands because they got in at a much higher value.
why do you say it is a shit coin? I guess we will see a lot of movement of ripple. Also bitcoin is not a decentrallized coin. For most coins, the origin dev/dev team holds the majority of the coins and could manipulate the market as they want.
invest2lose

Activity: 141

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:06:45 AM

watch this video and decide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRvM1JwLhwc

shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 04:27:47 AM

It sure is, even though it has risen quite much already, but this trend is gonna keep going at least in the January. People are investing in high amounts into Ripple at the moment, even the first time crypto investors.
And you know what that means, more rise in the value.
So I think there is still time to invest.
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:03:16 AM

ripple has shown excellent progress where the ripple is able to survive when all prices are decreasing in price xrp is able to continue to rise for a future
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:15:10 AM

right I agree, even though its price is already high but still have a chance XRP again to be able to ride higher than the existing one at the moment. make the most of this opportunity with as best as possible.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: