Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple - good time?  (Read 494 times)
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:17:33 AM

Ripple is a very good and promising coin, which was created to integrate into the banking sector. Recently, there was information that 61 of the world's largest banks had joined together to use this coin within the banking system. In addition, recently, Japanese and South Korean financial structures are considering the possibility of using ripple. All this leads to an increase in the rate of this coin, which recently has risen well in price and has already reached almost two dollars.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:25:22 AM

Ripple is a very good and promising coin, which was created to integrate into the banking sector. Recently, there was information that 61 of the world's largest banks had joined together to use this coin within the banking system. In addition, recently, Japanese and South Korean financial structures are considering the possibility of using ripple. All this leads to an increase in the rate of this coin, which recently has risen well in price and has already reached almost two dollars.

the banks have currently only a good image because they were capable printing money, and had a financial cartel, so they overhired their businesses with best students and most motivated workers,

no one was able to be as selective as the banks were, but people will stop working for their money and banks will lose their good image, as they will lose their financial cartel, and their trust,

people currently do the mistake of projecting the experiences they had in the western world of the banks into the future but they are mistaken.

when the banks will lose their unfair access to societies ressources, they will get serious problems and become like the scam banks in the wild west.

regards

kennyy2929

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:35:51 AM

for long term investment i would say yes.
pegla

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:01:38 PM

[12:44 PM, 12/30/2017] John: interesting thought... Dave Cashindat:
From 4chan, "Do you know what people are buying Ripple with?

USD? No. Eth and BTC.

Do you know who holds most of the ripple in this world? Who's selling it? Banks.

What we're witnessing is the reversing of the massive wealth transfer.

The banks KNOW that they can't kill Eth and BTC, now they need to get as much of it as possible. They don't want to pay full price.

Their plan?
Develop XRP, Hold most of it.. artificially manipulate the price by bidding it up, $2, $3...
When retards think it will keep going $4, $5... they are trading precious LIMITED decentralised Ethereum and BTC... for a shitcoin that can be printed on a whim.

In the end the banks will win. They will end up holding most of the Ethereum and BTC.. You will end up holding most of the XRP..

and that's when Macafee's prophecy will occur. BTC will head to 1M, Eth to $500k per coin... and you'll be holding Ripple, basically pegged to the USD valued from $0.5 to $1.50 per coin."

XRP will get higher $3, $5 or may even be $7 but don't hold it too long. As Cliff from Web Bot said "noting that even shit floats along with the brightest of yachts, Ripple can still be milked over these coming years." Its the Bankers strategy to get Bitcoin/Ethereum at cheap and those fools who thinks XRP will be a generational wealth will be greatly disappointed.

Saw this pasta on /biz/ the other day, and it makes sense seing that there is no denying the banks are behind XRP.
Ićd much rather invest in XLM to be honest. Ripple looks like a bubble more and more each day.
I may be wrong though, but i'll take potentially missing the moonshot over it
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:30:56 AM

It's good time to invest in XRP?

For Ripple it is best time to rise and expand its activity. And I am sure Ripple developers will do all they can for biggest improvements and results of Ripple projects. I'm looking forward to it.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:46:30 AM

It's good time to invest in XRP?
I think not! Because Xrp grown up verry fast! So it can down at any time! At the moment is best time to sell, not to buy!
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:56:22 AM

yes.. i think this is good time to invest in xrp. but you can wait at the lowest price for now. and it will fall in 12000 - 10000sat. so you enter. so you can enter and invest  that price.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:50:15 PM

Ripple has a lot of potential and it will give you more profit this is the right time to invest that coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: