Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 10:49:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spending Bitcoin to make Bitcoin  (Read 545 times)
tullybear94 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 04:17:09 PM

Hey Guys,

some people buy Bitcoin with national currency in the hope that it increases in value over time, if it goes as planned this makes them money but what other methods are there to create more Bitcoin wealth without just letting them collect dust in a wallet waiting for the exchange value to appreciate or gambling like some of the gambling sites you can use today with Bitcoin?

System

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 04:28:55 PM

There is always the possibility of trying to create a business. You can spend Bitcoin on server hosting, software developers, and marketing guys, and try to make Bitcoin by providing something unique that people didn't know they needed.

All of the above can be purchased with Bitcoin, which is very cool.

Then when the business is up and running smoothly, BAM create some sort of premium services and charge a small fee for usage of those.
Yes I am saying spend a lot of Bitcoin, and run your service/business free for people until you are confident that it can support itself.

Or simply go the advertising way, and place ads, but I dislike ads, so I won't recommend this.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 04:30:47 PM

I use coinlenders.

tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 04:31:17 PM

You can buy Bitcoin securities, e.g. ASICMINER. See the Securities subforum under Marketplace.
tullybear94 (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 04:36:40 PM

There is always the possibility of trying to create a business. You can spend Bitcoin on server hosting, software developers, and marketing guys, and try to make Bitcoin by providing something unique that people didn't know they needed.

All of the above can be purchased with Bitcoin, which is very cool.

Than when the business is up and running smoothly, BAM create some sort of premium services and charge a small fee for usage of these.

True, there is always room for improvement on existing businesses.
You can buy Bitcoin securities, e.g. ASICMINER. See the Securities subforum under Marketplace.

I don't understand are these securities traded on an exchange? Didn't even know these existed until now.
Rulother

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:12:23 PM

This is how I got my start, but that was back when They were around .1 at the time, best investment of my life. Keeping track of what's said on the forums here and even the irc chat room are both very helpful when deciding what to invest in.

A Member of the LCSH
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: