Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:09:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICOs are you looking forward to in 2018?  (Read 190 times)
dBox.io (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:38:44 PM

As stated above. What are the ICOs that you are looking forward to invest in 2018?

Maybe im going to invest in Cypherium, but there isn't too much information about it yet.

Mr.Eddies

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:42:53 PM

As stated above. What are the ICOs that you are looking forward to invest in 2018?

Maybe im going to invest in Cypherium, but there isn't too much information about it yet.
None, I would rather put my money to some good altcoin or top coin and hodl.
wdelius

Activity: 308

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:49:06 PM

Authoreon is an interesting one imo. It focuses on security and smart contracts as a service SCaaS.

https://www.authoreon.io/

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:17:35 PM

I would like to draw your attention to the Titanium. You can see the signature below. The sale starts in a couple of days. The project is very powerful and promising. I think this is a good investment. Read their white paper and get acquainted with the project.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:23:56 PM

I will most probably be investing in Titanium. As you can see, I am wearing their avatar and signature. This is because I totally believe that this project will be an easy sold out in its ICO this coming January 1, 2018. I am not promoting this because I am a participant of their campaign. Instead, I participated in their campaign because I am convinced that the internet infrastructure they are offering is one of a kind and truly revolutionary. I also believe in the Crypterium Project.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 01:35:33 PM

There are so many ongoing and upcoming ICOs with promising ideas. It is often difficult to judge new ICOs due to the lack of information available during early stage development. I think deeponion (ongoing) is interesting as a privacy coin.  There are many privacy coins (eg. monero, dash, verge) and all privacy coins will do well in the future since consumers will demand and use  them.
Other interesting ICOs include We power and  Robin8.  Remember to due your due diligence a d look at the team, their whitepaper and development timelines (are they realistic?).
Bitcoin S

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:37:10 PM

blue and neo gold because they will reach $1.00 per coin on january 2018
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:41:38 PM

I whoud recommend you do not invest in ICO now. It's not so profitable now as you think. My thougts about that: you should wait several month and invest in ICO after that, now just not a best time to invest, but probably I can be wrong as well.
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:49:02 PM

Maybe Elastos project from China . 2018 is just coming , many good icos are just in plan , or are going to plan , let's wait.
8rch7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:56:26 PM

Hi friends, I would like to recommend to you ICO TBIS (Titanium Blockchain Infrastructur Services). You can see in the signature that I use, many people say that titanium (TBIS) has good potential in the future, besides having a good team and can be trusted.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:24:34 PM

Look up Fast Invest ICO. They have already working FinTech business with more than 8,000daily users. Do not miss it!
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:34:48 PM

Selfkey is a good project (https://selfkey.org/) with a solid existing firm behind. ICO is in January, whitelist is needed

-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:52:46 PM

For example Trippki. It is a decentralized travel rewards protocol that aims to re-establish the relationship between hotels and their guests. CEO Ed Cunningham says, "People want more from their travel reward points. Trippki offers a new-wave travel reward protocol that creates a mutually beneficial relationship between the guest and the hotel."
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:16:41 PM

I have not learned much about ICO that will work out in 2018.
but until now I have studied ICO Symmetry Fund.
I believe this ICO will work and certainly has a good development prospect for the future ..
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:38:34 PM

There are articles you could refer which ICOs will be a success this coming year. I recommend ShipChain. They have a good project which is making use of blockchain technology to shipping and logistics industry. They have made it to the top potentail coins in 2018. They are launching in the first month next year.

georgeforeham

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

I am a big supporter of Crowdholding, their ICO is running now.

They are a co-creation platform between startups and the general public. They already have a working platform that has over 2,000 users and they have a low hard cap of 1 million USD. They are at 87% right now so I am expecting them to finish by the end of the week.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

Pay attention to this list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2451482.0, maybe you will find it useful for yourself and identify a cool project in which you want to participate. All the projects in this list already have a working product.

DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:00:41 PM

Although there are so many ICOs but for me I am looking forward to investing in snap city, ERS wallet, Matrix, Bob's Repair and the likes they seems to have a good future prospect especially Matrix.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: