Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:47:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a partner, preferably in UK, to launch a Bitcoin Fork  (Read 112 times)
BitcoinTaj (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 01:20:37 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2018, 06:18:11 AM by BitcoinTaj

I am a developer and sys admin in USA and I want to find a human being, preferably in UK, to launch a Bitcoin Fork. I have almost everything ready from technology side, to fork Bitcoin  Grin

I am developer and I will take care of all technical aspects necessary for you to launch the Fork. This is not a message for buying any services. Please read the following carefully.

1. You should live in UK (preferably) and start a company there with a physical address. It can be rented address or your home address. But it has to be a real company registered in UK.

2. You cover the cost of registering business in UK from your pocket.

3. I will sell you my technical services, software etc necessary to launch Bitcoin Fork. You pay me in the newly forked coins, no cash Smiley

4. Here, you really means "your registered business in UK." In fact, your business will fork the bitcoin and issue new coins, not me  Grin

5. You must promote, market and spread the word through blogs, bounty campaigns etc.

6. After your business forks the bitcoin, we will apply to get it listed on Bittrex.

7. We will use a time tested strategy for forking, with a registered business and minimal team. The idea is to get it approved for listing on Bittrex exchange as soon as possible. After that, we will interact with community directly through chat to see how the business can best serve their interests.

8. We will take same approach that Bitcoin gold did; with minimal code changes, to ensure that Bittrex won't demand a code compliance review or other compliance review. Such a review will cost $5000.

9. You should be committed to running a successful business and serving the crypto community. In particular, in educating people, providing top notch customer service and just being a good corporate citizen in the country.

10. A lot of people do not know about crypto currency. Our mission should be to educate them, create and deliver goals through whitepaper that create jobs in the country and serve the underserved.

11. This fork will give the new coin to holders of Bitcoin as of the snapshot date. So, its free money for them. It is our job to ensure that hackers don't steal their money through wallet scams. We also should encourage those people to create time locked addresses. That way, they can actually save at least some of the free new coins they got.

12. There will be a post-mine (like Bitcoin Gold did) to give both of us some new coins, pay for running bounty campaigns, organizing contests etc. I already have most of technology part ready.

13. Bitcoin Gold did a terrible job of serving the community; not to mention trying to secretly charge 0.5% mining fee. Part of the problem is that their team is too large with vultures, advisors etc. It takes only 2 people to launch. After launching, let the community tell us who we should have as our advisors. No vultures (venture capitalists and other people who get paid to just chill).

14. Risks: If your business fails, you will lose the money you spend on business registration and money you spent on anything else (such as talking to lawyer, press etc.)

15. No third parties. Please email me directly (It does not cost a lot to create a business entity, but if you are not willing to do that, then please do not contact me. When a legitimate registered business forks bitcoin, it is received better and exchanges like Bittrex will look at it more favorably)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: