Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:49:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good advice?  (Read 653 times)
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:24:59 AM

OP your so smart because you think like that,it's the  safest way to do in crypto because of the volatile price,you need to invest then hold some and also cash out if you earn some for more good,actually i also like because when i start in crypto i only invest 0.005 btc but now i think it earns 7x now since i start here in crypto,Moreover always think positive and your move is good.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:38:54 AM

You said that you have 10btc..half of it was converted to fiat, then you save the remaining 5btc. Mmmm that 5btc will not grow to 10btc, rather its price will definitely rise if you hold for a long time. Yup holding btc is risky because its price is very unpredictable. It goes up, and sometimes goes down. But most of the time, holding it is also profitable because according to its price history, its price usually rise with time.
If you are asking if it is a good advice to sell the half and save the other half, well it depends on what you really want. If you want to convert it to money and use it, and keep half of your btc to gain profit in the future when its price goes up, then its a good advice. But if its not what you want and not comfortable about it, then its for you to decide. Basically everyone has their own goals and decision. One advice doesnt apply/fit to everyone. So its really up to you. Know what you really want. Study all the possible consequences first, analyze, and then decide.
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:44:35 AM

Bitcoin price is rising up in rocket speed and penny-pinching mind is always yelling that hold.. hold and hold your Bitcoins. Don't convert to fiat or spend them. But, there's a big risk...what to do?. This is a question somebody asked me today.

I didn't answer at him, but, thought deeply about that and got the following mind.

If you've 10BTC convert 5BTC into fiat and wait until the remainder is reaching to 10BTC and do the same again.

Is this a good advice?

That's good advice, and you can do it. But if you do not need physical money better holding bitcoin, it will give you full advantage.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:52:29 AM

If you have enough money i suggest you to play a game about BTC. But from last scenario i can guess that BTC will never be finished and day by day new country will access their country as their people are so busy with their profession and they can do their useful works with BTC with very short time. So you can hold just six month and then you can move it. Good day Grin Cheesy Wink
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:56:35 AM

Bitcoin price is rising up in rocket speed and penny-pinching mind is always yelling that hold.. hold and hold your Bitcoins. Don't convert to fiat or spend them. But, there's a big risk...what to do?. This is a question somebody asked me today.

I didn't answer at him, but, thought deeply about that and got the following mind.

If you've 10BTC convert 5BTC into fiat and wait until the remainder is reaching to 10BTC and do the same again.

Is this a good advice?

Conversion at its finest. Smiley Well, it's a good strategy too just like having a plan that in case Bitcoin will plummets down, you already have your ROI and got nothing to lose. That's what i did to my capital. I took all of them when my capital got trippled and what's left in my wallet is only the gain. Smiley

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:02:36 AM

Only invest what you can afford to lose, and either way of investing is going  to  have a risk, but sure it's safer to trade like that because  you already split your investment in two things, but to make the maximum profit dont just trade with btc-fiat try btc-alt, you  can gain alot of trading experience
tanghere1

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:08:53 AM

That is one way to do it. As for me I would accumulate as much bitcoin as possible you can never know when is enough. Maybe it will reach $100,000 usd, maybe the "bubble" would burst. No one know.

InsightCryp.to

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:50:03 AM

Is this a good advice?

Throughout the BITCOIN history, it has been going up and down. To answer your question, I'd rather sell the BITCOIN while it's still bullish, then ride again, once the price goes down again. It is very volatile in nature, the number of times that it will go up and down, will show how many times I could earn profit from it. I may not get BTC at the lowest price as possible, as long as, I am happy with the profit, I'll stick to my strategies. I'll probably keep a small portion, but, will probably trade 75% of my portfolio.

:white_circle: WHIRL :white_circle:
SOCIALLY DRIVEN PAY-IT-FORWARD CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM
Considered

Activity: 504

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:01:17 AM

Is this a good advice?

Since everyone really wanted to earn profits, it is themselves who are suppose to decide when to convert and when to hold. Investing in Bitcoin is always risky. If you really have the guts to hold and you still have fiat to use for  your daily living, why not hold it? And if you really need some money, go ahead and cash out the half. It depends on the situation though, you have be careful.

4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:03:26 PM

OP your so smart because you think like that,it's the  safest way to do in crypto because of the volatile price,you need to invest then hold some and also cash out if you earn some for more good,actually i also like because when i start in crypto i only invest 0.005 btc but now i think it earns 7x now since i start here in crypto,Moreover always think positive and your move is good.
I think bitcoin is such a currency which you can use by any shape if you want to convert it in your local currency so it can give you a lot of profit but if you want to use it for buying things so it can ls help you I will prefer to convert bitcoin in my currency because bitcoin price is very high in my country and just a little part of bitcoin is enough for me to buy a lot of things and from that profit I can buy a lot of thongs from it.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:09:58 PM

Is this a good advice?

I would say it is actually a good advice to embark on such. Bitcoin as a digital currency that is different from the virtual currency is still in its growing process and as such, hasn't reached its peak. So, it won't be a bad idea to hold.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
fatema

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:00:24 PM

Yes I advise you that if it's profitable for today. People have different types of techniques. I just like to take profits or profits by trading and investing. It is a good news that Bitcoin prices are rising. So if you have Bitcoin then keep it safe.
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:00:08 PM

This is upon each individual's choice.
I wouldn't say its a bad idea.
Yes, it is a risk to hold, but that is what crypto is about.
If you wait and the price increase, then its good. Else, it just means you will have to keep on holding.
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:30:15 AM

If you are asking if it is a good advice to sell the half and save the other half, well it depends on what you really want. If you want to convert it to money and use it, and keep half of your btc.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:04:01 AM

Is this a good advice?

2017 Bitcoin is a bubble and no one can claim the 2018 bubble does not come back? But there will not be any bubbles that Bitcoin will add value over time as a rule of thumb.
I do not think there is any good advice in this decision. Opportunities and risks are defined by themselves, while objective factors play only a small role.
Sayed Rifat

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:11:24 AM

Is this a good advice?

yes it is a good advice.Because  it helps us financialy.Its save as time to lose.
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:16:11 AM

whether to convert BTC to fiat or not is a personal decision one has to reach depending on their personal situation and needs, if you need the money as much then there will be no problem changing them into fiat, but i think its better to hold as long as possible as greater returns maybe realized
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:03:51 PM

I am a great fan of the great investor Warren Buffet when it comes to investment, he says that "Be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy". I have gained many benefits by simply following this mantra and it works in crypto very well. However, I would recommend anyone to do his own research before taking any decision about his investments because crypto is all about self-responsibility.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

Selling some of your bitcoins while the prices at the top is a good idea. But I do it only when I need money. Bitcoin always changes behavior. Every year bitcoin will be more difficult to buy. At some point, it may happen that we will not be able to restore their reserves of coins because we will not have so much money.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:18:59 PM

It's all about the total amount of perecents that you hold in bitcoin compared to your total net worth( the total amount of money that you hold if you liquidate your whole amount of free cash,after liquidating assets, sub debts and etc.
If you hold a large percent of your net worth in bitcoin then I think that you should do some risk management, because bitcoin is a high risk investment and the right way to invest in high risk investments is to Invest a low amount from your total investment.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: