Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:17:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [postponed ANN][SECRET REWARD] | AIRDROP | POS | TheCoinKing | TKC  (Read 2187 times)
maxel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

I am interesting to discussion each orther

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:58:45 PM

This the strong coin that I think...and have best future,,,great...and pretty
BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:07:46 PM

Interesting project, but the block time is way too slow, please consider changing it to 1-2 min please!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
PiJellyPin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Read the comments instead of here!!!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:29:00 PM

Interesting project, but the block time is way too slow, please consider changing it to 1-2 min please!

will consider it will talk with dev and ask him what he thinks Smiley i think 10 minutes is good  Wink
tanwalaby

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:45:34 PM

waiting for the airdrop Smiley
PiJellyPin (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:25:21 AM

waiting for the airdrop Smiley

airdrop should comes right after the release sometime Smiley
PiJellyPin (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:42:37 AM

We will be holding a auction in discord after airdrop!
Anybody that is interested in joining the auction for the 1 TKC (will be spliced to 1 / 10 = 0.1 Per buyer) you can of course buy more. Please send me a message on discord, and you will be given the role "Auction Member", this auction will be held by me. all the BTC we get from this auction will be placed towards exchange/exchanges, goal is to hit 0.2 BTC.
PiJellyPin (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:01:03 PM

Sounds great, I just joined the discord page. One thing though, what's the main purpose of this coin? The very low supply makes it appealing haha  Grin

The main purpose is basically a trading game, whom ever can get the 10 coins that will circulate market will also receive hidden reward, this reward might be publicly announced to increase demand of TKC ^^

It's basically like a treasure hunt to see who can find the most items on the list. Or in this case, the most TKC.

The maximum one would be able to hold would be around 12 coins Smiley

damn only 12 haha

yeah they will probably grow in value pretty fast Cheesy as its only 12 coins we are almost already 80 people in discord :O
Bitcoinminion

Activity: 202
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:31:47 PM

Sounds great, I just joined the discord page. One thing though, what's the main purpose of this coin? The very low supply makes it appealing haha  Grin

The main purpose is basically a trading game, whom ever can get the 10 coins that will circulate market will also receive hidden reward, this reward might be publicly announced to increase demand of TKC ^^

It's basically like a treasure hunt to see who can find the most items on the list. Or in this case, the most TKC.

Is this because the Dev wallet would hold the other 13 TCK thereby earning over 50% of the staking reward until 'buy & sell' orders brought those coins away from the Dev Account/s. Which would be impossible without paying whatever price Dev, being holder of 13/25 coins, chose. This would likely pay Any Coin King Rewards along the way & also be enough for the +51% required for attack which you refer to at the beginning correct?

those 13-14 coins will never be moved out of wallet or be distributed, to make sure nobody owns over 50% Smiley besides that one wallet that's hosted on a VPS

exactly. That wallet will stake over 50% of the network POS and rewards will come thru just as they do on my own VPS. Did i get banned from TCK discord for asking that question. Seems so. Guess thats the beauty of Bitcointalk.

PiJellyPin (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:43:48 PM

Sounds great, I just joined the discord page. One thing though, what's the main purpose of this coin? The very low supply makes it appealing haha  Grin

Is this because the Dev wallet would hold the other 13 TCK thereby earning over 50% of the staking reward until 'buy & sell' orders brought those coins away from the Dev Account/s. Which would be impossible without paying whatever price Dev, being holder of 13/25 coins, chose. This would likely pay Any Coin King Rewards along the way & also be enough for the +51% required for attack which you refer to at the beginning correct?

those 13-14 coins will never be moved out of wallet or be distributed, to make sure nobody owns over 50% Smiley besides that one wallet that's hosted on a VPS

exactly. That wallet will stake over 50% of the network POS and rewards will come thru just as they do on my own VPS. Did i get banned from TCK discord for asking that question. Seems so. Guess thats the beauty of Bitcointalk.

you where banned from discord? by who? O.o

EDIT: ban list is empty, no you should not be banned from discord :3? not sure why you would be banned over a question Tongue
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:51:42 PM

Thanks, I do not want to see technical details, to touch upon aspects of the game itself with links to more detailed instructions)! Will there be a mobile version and a PC?
Mr.Nc.Guy

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

KickCity a reward-based blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:52:38 PM

Looking forward into this one. Especiallly for the airdrop  Grin. Goodluck to you guys!

kickcity   ●   Connecting People Through Reward-Based Communities on Blockchain
●                                 facebook     slack     VK     twitter     telegram                                 ●
ICO | 1st of March     kickcity WHITEPAPER 
thebanker28

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:28:05 PM

Why not list on both Stocks.Exchange and Coinsmarket ? I am not sure but I didnt think that Coinsmarket was very expensive to get listed on?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
PiJellyPin (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:39:43 PM

Why not list on both Stocks.Exchange and Coinsmarket ? I am not sure but I didnt think that Coinsmarket was very expensive to get listed on?

Forgot to update, its actually free to get listed on coinsmarket, I will update soon! working on roadmap atm.
lubing7683

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:33:58 PM

Total Supply: 25 Coins, now pow, so what can I do with this coin? What function does it have? thanks
PiJellyPin (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:10:36 PM

Total Supply: 25 Coins, now pow, so what can I do with this coin? What function does it have? thanks

Right now the goal is just to become king (try to collect 10 coins), later 2018 we are planning on making the coin usable in discord servers Smiley such as buying ranks, donating, other functions that might include payment using  TKC. This is still very early, we might expand the use of TKC depending on the demand of the coin.
PiJellyPin (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:06:22 PM

happy new year everybody Smiley hope that 2018 will be an exciting year for cryptocurrency Cheesy
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:47:57 AM

so just 30 coins ever created..this sounds awesome! maybe one of the best airdrops of this year!

PiJellyPin (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

so just 30 coins ever created..this sounds awesome! maybe one of the best airdrops of this year!

no, 25 coins are ever created.
and 12-13 coins will ever be in market Smiley
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:21:38 AM

How do I claim the airdrop?
ingvarfervent

Activity: 826
Merit: 302

View Profile