Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ignis  (Read 130 times)
czapla (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:18:07 PM

I have some NXT. We will receive Ignis tokens soon. I am sure that price of Ignis will be lower than $20(futures price). Is it possible to short Ignis using HITBTC futures? How?
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:21:31 PM

I have some NXT. We will receive Ignis tokens soon. I am sure that price of Ignis will be lower than $20(futures price). Is it possible to short Ignis using HITBTC futures? How?
You are too late snapshot of the airdrop is done yesterday,you wont get any IGNIS i am holding 5,000 and its price right now is $21.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:28:41 PM

You would if you have it in your NXT wallet on the 28th of this month or in supporting exchanges. I had a little nxt so am waiting to see if on January the first I will get my ignis in my nxt account. IGNIS will probably get dumped like NXT just did as well, because all those peeps who bought nxt to get the ignis airdrop and dumped nxt, will go on to dump Ignis as well as they only want free coins and quick profits, they don't care about the tech at all.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
czapla (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:36:46 PM

I have NXT one week already. I would like to know who sells Ignis on HITBTC Futures if nobody have access to ignis yet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: