Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:29:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk about moonbit.co.in. And bitfun earnings  (Read 262 times)
Epimetheus89 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:40:33 PM

OK, basically, how many satoshi do you guys get from these sites? The withdraw limit for coinpot.co is 25k, and on mooncoin.in for example, I earn a little over 7 satoshi in almost 24 hours, this actually apply for both sites.  This seems ridiculously low.

I am currently in Thailand, but the last couple of days, I have been to mayalasia on business, and when I accessed it there it was over 40 satoshi in half the time! What's with this? I always see people saying they like the faucet ect but with these kind of tiny rewards I can't see myself ever making 25k to withdraw.

I'm from the UK originally and will be going back there, so I'm just curious what others earn depending on location?

Can you please post below your country of residence and rough earnings for these sites?
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:49:46 PM

You're talking about moonbit.co.in, right?
Here in France, i'm around 42sat/day. That's not a lot, moreover with the recent rise in the withdraw limit (a few months ago we could withdraw with 10k satoshi only), but still more than what you get.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:10:37 PM

From what I know , the most satoshi are getting people from USA. I m from Poland and I get 25 per day. I tried VPN,TOR,PRoxy, and nothing work, WOnder if there is trick to change your location and "earn" more.
darkshadow001

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:31:32 PM

Hey, I am in the States. And I think I get around 4-5k sat/day.

ayasalah

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:42:51 PM

Coinpot adjusts its claim rates based on your location, and no the highest claim rate isn't just in the US. They work in the same way as this site, They have countries classified into several classes or tiers (ignore the multiplier in the pic since I don't know how exactly coinpot calculate their claim rates), so Countries in Tier 1 have the highest claim rates (You can check that yourself by using a VPN and you will see that they will show you equal claim rates Cheesy Cheesy), Countries in tier 2 get lower claim rates and so on.

Again, ignore the multiplier, since this pic is from another site that follows the same concept, Hope that helps clear the confusion abit Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/aIIMm4P.png
Flangler

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

Coinpot adjusts its claim rates based on your location, and no the highest claim rate isn't just in the US. They work in the same way as this site, They have countries classified into several classes or tiers (ignore the multiplier in the pic since I don't know how exactly coinpot calculate their claim rates), so Countries in Tier 1 have the highest claim rates (You can check that yourself by using a VPN and you will see that they will show you equal claim rates Cheesy Cheesy), Countries in tier 2 get lower claim rates and so on.

Again, ignore the multiplier, since this pic is from another site that follows the same concept, Hope that helps clear the confusion abit Smiley

But why? I'm sad and angry in one time, they treat me like tier 2, in a decentralised society where cryptocurrency is equal for everyone no matter where are you from.
ayasalah

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:05:14 PM

But why? I'm sad and angry in one time, they treat me like tier 2, in a decentralised society where cryptocurrency is equal for everyone no matter where are you from.
I don't know tbh, like personally I am from Egypt so I am in the lowest thing that ever exist xD
Yeah it is sad, but they seem to be arranging it based on popularity of countries or how strong/developed they are, I don't know the right word but yeah. It's just how they do it and I guess they do this cuz it saves them some bucks in the process (or maybe they think it is fair, like you live in Egypt so you earn pennies, X lives in the US for example so X gets higher etc)
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:38:10 PM

this is totaly unterastanabe becourse they getting from advertise income more for tier 1 than tier 2 and the advertise income is what they can give out !!!
so if they get more from germany they can give more out for germany .
that is ok !

by the way iam getting currently 46 satoshi / day |   location: germany !
dragoad

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:49:13 PM

I'm getting about 23 , location Slovenia.
Here is also refreshing list of Moon Faucets
  Moon Faucet List include
Moon Bitcoin,
Moon DashCoin,
MoonBCH,
Moon LiteCoin,
Moon DogeCoin.
joeworld

Activity: 258

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:45:23 PM

This what I get every 30mins
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:37:39 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2023, 10:30:33 PM by LTU_btc

I'm from Lithuania and here is current Moonbit.co.in claim rates in my country:

It's not very bad rewards, but it's far from rewards which they are paying to UK, Germany, US people. I understand why they are paying different rewards for every country - it's income from ads, they get much bigger revenue from ads from tier 1 countries in comparison to some poor 3rd world countries. We can call it as discrimination, but that's how world works - in rich countries people earning few thousands $ monthly, while in poor countries for same job you will get $100 or even less.
On Bitfun I get good rewards, but can't say exact numbers because they don't show their claim rates. Meanwhile on Bonusbitcoin I get less than 10 satoshi per claim and it's a bit too low reward for me.

Flangler

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:26:57 AM

this is totaly unterastanabe becourse they getting from advertise income more for tier 1 than tier 2 and the advertise income is what they can give out !!!
that is ok !

No it isn't, since Google adsense banned all faucet , they using mellowads and mellowads pay the same no matter what country you live in. I can confirm that moonbit is using mellowads.
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:19:12 PM

that is ok !

No it isn't, since Google adsense banned all faucet , they using mellowads and mellowads pay the same no matter what country you live in. I can confirm that moonbit is using mellowads.

They have the same owner unless I'm much mistaken.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:21:15 AM

that is ok !

by the way iam getting currently 46 satoshi / day |   location: germany !

thats not really true
mellow ads has geo-targeting and i imagine advertisers spend more to advertise on "tier 1" countries such as us, uk, australia etc.
so for faucets that use mellow ads they will earn more if they have a higher % of tier 1 traffic.

same with coinad (which moon bitcoin use also) - they have different rates for different country tiers

so at the end of the day it isnt really the faucet owners who are discriminating countries - its just that advertisers pay more for some countries than others, so they pass that on
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: