Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAD BREATH _ HOW TO CONVERT BAD BREATH INTO GOOD BREATH!  (Read 223 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BtcoinSpider (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:06:55 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 05:15:12 PM by BtcoinSpider

Bad Breath also known as halitosis is a state of consistently smell coming from the mouth. These could be temporary or permanent (chronic). But, whichever is your case, you'll find the most suitable solution by the end of this article

Causes Of Bad Breath :

They are cause by inproper oral care and vast consumption of food containing sulphur. Yes, sulphur! if, you have ever deep your hand finger in your mouth only to pull out some whitish & milky colour substance. Smell badly after several wash& rinse with water. These are sulphur responsible to emissione of smell within our mouth. Breaking this circle could help reduce the smell.

This sulphur are produce by bacteria in our mouth due to intake of food containing sulphur i.e onion,egg,milk...ecc

In most case, this could also be a  sign of digestive,liver,lung infection. We just need to outline the various part's in our body which could be responsible responsible for bad breath.

Treatment :

Unfortunately, effort to cure for bad breath seem to have defile most anti-bad breath product in the market.

#The use of mint,mouth wash,Flush,activated charcoal,sodium bicarbonate..ecc seem to yield temporal result. They can only cover bad breath for a limited period of time. They cannot eliminate (kill) million bacteria's which are responsible for bad breath

#Natural Product's : Some of these product's seem to be more effective. so for less than $10 you could be able to produce own anti-bad breath product from home. But, you need to be persistent, this will not eliminate the bacteria's completely so, you'll need a combination other product which i'm going to outline in my upcoming thread for it to be more effective.

#First step : Mixture of Lime & Water - Mix fresh amount of lime (the powder lime could be more effective) with hot water and use as a daily when brushing.  Lime mix with hot water are bleaching agent which could help disinfect the worm/bacteria.

#Second step : Squeeze  lime in hot water and drink in form of tea in the morning after brushing and before going to bed. This  could also help to combat & kill some of the worm's in your stomach

#Third step : Fill a small bottle with lime mix with either cold or warm water. Use this as flush each day when you are away from home.

*Note : Lime is an acidic content that could help eliminate & cambat the root cause of bad breath. Chronic or temporal bad breath. Please, watch out for my upcoming thread on how to eliminate bad breath completly with one of the most effective non-commercial product (ROOT BB ) - solely made for private use by sufferer)

Additional Useful resource :

# Additional resources 1 bad breath/prevention & resources

# additional resources 2 bad breath/prevention & resource

Thanks
Btcspider

shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:23:32 AM

Thanks for the informative post. However, will this need to be done on like a daily basis? Or can I do it like once a week or so. Also, will it become a permanent cure after some time?

bantrex22

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:32:01 AM

thanks for this information. i appreciate it
CHENG90

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:56:17 AM

I wasn't expecting to see this kind of information here, thanks though, I'll probably never do it like but cheers
drakegon

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:31:10 AM

Wash your teeth! but do it everyday otherwise there is no point.
Zanetti83

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:34:29 AM

Thank you for your informative thread.
Two thumbs up!
jaac

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

Thank you for helpful information
I didn't knew lime could be such a helping hand for your teeth
Chuksbrownj

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

Brush twice daily, get some lime, chew ginger and garlic, you will be fine. however, im not prescribing anything, just my experience with a friend. it might not work for you.
cryptoglam

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

well thanks for telling us... lol
Willowowl

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:08:34 PM

The bad breath often caused by more deep health problems. If u have this problems, then this recomendation doesnt help u, and if you havent, then just wash teeths and use dental floss.
JLCoin

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:39:24 PM

Ant tips on removing stains caused from braces, please? We're talking about stains that have been there for over a decade after the braces were removed.
Elporkours

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:02:25 AM

thanks for info! need to try sometime
BtcoinSpider (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:09:34 PM

Thanks for the informative post. However, will this need to be done on like a daily basis? Or can I do it like once a week or so. Also, will it become a permanent cure after some time?

@shaun98, Thanks for your comment & question

i'm sorry for the delay in response to your question. As you may know, bad breath is a secret disease that is rapidly killing relationship & social lives of not only those in less develop countries. About 20%-35% of those in America & europe also suffer from bad breath.

Over this period of time, i done series of research so, i need to make few modication to the thread above.

Thanks
gogiking

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:56:00 AM

just brush your teeth well, as well as your tongue and gums.
and drink lot of water, and stop eating oily meat stuff and start eating healthy grass
BtcoinSpider (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

thanks for this information. i appreciate it

@bantrex22, you are welcome.

Regard's
Bitspider
BtcoinSpider (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:38:19 PM

Ant tips on removing stains caused from braces, please? We're talking about stains that have been there for over a decade after the braces were removed.

@JLCoin, mix a small quantity of sodium bicarbonate with salt and fill a small cup with hot water. use this to brush your teeth twice (morning/evening) per day the normal way. It should be able to remove any stain/deep stain from teeth within 2-3 weeks.

Note : pls, donot apply sodium bicarbonate directly to your toothbrush b/c it's is very concentrated product. I suggest you always dilute salt,water or make a mix a small quantity with your normal toothpaste.

I hope it help's

Regard's
Bitspider

BtcoinSpider (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

just brush your teeth well, as well as your tongue and gums.
and drink lot of water, and stop eating oily meat stuff and start eating healthy grass

@gogiking, thanks for your contribution. unfortunately just a normal brushing for about 5-4times per day will not stop this odour. Your recommendation could be helpful to someone is has temporal bad breath but, it will not work for someone suffering from chronic bad breath. This is because the VSC (volatile sulphur compound) responsible for production of this odour hides beneath the tongue & stomach.

Yes, eating unprocessed food such as vegetable,fruit...ecc  could help eliminate these bacteria's since, most naturally-made food contain's alkaline.

Regard's
Bitcspider
oishy100

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

Some ways are given below:
*Stress and boredom.
*Choose a substitute for your bad habit. ...
*Cut out as many triggers as possible. ...
*Join forces with somebody. ...
*Surround yourself with people who live the way you want to live. ...
*Visualize yourself succeeding. ...
*You don't need to be someone else, you just need to return to the old you
orphendwight

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:51:26 AM

Proper hygiene- brush your teeth every after meal, mouthwash and dental floss.
BtcoinSpider (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:12:22 PM

Proper hygiene- brush your teeth every after meal, mouthwash and dental floss.

unfortunately, most people currently suffering from bad breath has a healthier and brighter teeth.

It's a problem of the stomach. Some could due to improper diet has this could stimulate the increase of certain acid in our body.these acid support the growth of a specific unhealthy bacteria (in this case, the one's responsible for bad breath)

NOTE : about 75% of people suffering from this problem brush 2-3 times per day and the sticky odour persist

Thanks for your contribution
BTCspider
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: