Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will bitcoin start rising? Will ripple rule the market in the future?  (Read 256 times)
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:37:27 AM

Bitcoins market value is going down but it also tends to rise back again as it goes down so I never think that bitcoin is slowing down because I am very sure that in due time bitcoin will steady it's market value and then it will start to skyrocket again it's market value giving no chances for the ripple to rule the market in the future. Bitcoin is the future of all cryptocurrency in the market so if Bitcoin will goes down then all cryptocurrencies will also goes tumbling down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:54:20 AM

Experts predicts that the price of bitcoins will rise till a record breaking amount near around March..

It's really worth the wait to see and keep holding and Bitcoin dominates more than 50%of the market cap and ripple can't replace it that early is what I think.

There may be chances but still it does have a long way to go , for now trust BTC and hold them .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:56:26 AM

I was completely shocked today to see ripple briefly overtaking ethereum (marketcap)!  I am scared to see bitcoin becoming the next victim in the future. Now, when do u think bitcoins to start increasing given the fact that the  popularity of ethereum and ripple is also increasing? do u think investors would be as keen to invest in bitcoins as we have seen in 2017?

Thanks for your answers Smiley
Yes me too! I was too surprised after seeing the market for Ripple hit the 2 USD mark. Dam I mean thats cool for any coin to hit the 10X rates in such short period of time and more than that whats important is, it is being done naturally. There is no artificial pump and neither there is any bad legacy behind it! The 24 hour volume is almost 2-3 billion dollars for the XRP, and it is more or less similar to ETH only. This is really dangerous thing for the ETH coin and amazing thing for the XRP market itself.

Though XRP is getting into hearts of investors but I don't think it will cross the BTC market itself. It is huge and more than enough to keep the #1 place all the time. I agree on the XRP market completely, its best and it can move further than what we are seeing right now but it will take huge efforts for it to reach the BTC prices.

There are good news for Ripple now and it is enjoying the benefits of those good news as more and more people are buying their Ripple. That is good for many Ripple hodlers but when there would no more good news the value would tapered off and this is the natural movement for Ripple. It is more of a sleeping giant. If I have some funds available, I might also invest with Ripple.
KevenDabid

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:57:33 AM

I was completely shocked today to see ripple briefly overtaking ethereum (marketcap)!  I am scared to see bitcoin becoming the next victim in the future. Now, when do u think bitcoins to start increasing given the fact that the  popularity of ethereum and ripple is also increasing? do u think investors would be as keen to invest in bitcoins as we have seen in 2017?

When these altcoins try to challenge bitcoin, bitcoin will prove that its position can't be surpassed in a month.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 03:16:55 AM

All I can say about Altcoins is this; Whatever happens to the market they (are and) will still be dependent to Bitcoin. Decentralized and centralized coins is really different. Ripple might skyrocket but how long does it take? I think Ripple maybe a good investment when it comes to trading but still Bitcoin is the king since a lot of governments accept it as payments system and as a form of investment. Ripple is backed by giant banks meaning they are in control of our funds. Therefore, it is too far to compare Bitcoin from Ethereum and Ripple because they are using different technology.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:17:33 AM

I don't believe ripple can make it the fact that there are altcoins which are better that it like ETH. And I believe BTC will rise again.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:27:24 PM

After a serious price drop, because of the news of China banning cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is starting to rise again. This is hopefully a real upswing, so the price can rise to at least 20K soon. Ripple had a real crash and will not rule the market. If there is an altcoin that can overtake bitcoin and rule the market, that would be Ethereum.

Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:54:03 PM

There is room for both Bitcoin and Ripple. Dont worry. Both are very good projects.
But I think Ripple will surpass Bitcoin in 2018

No, of course not, ripple is crap, it is the biggest shit that has been created during the last few years, if you are really saying that ripple will be much more better than bitcoin, then please, leave this forum.
Ripple is centralized, while bitcoin is not.

So please, try to learn about those cryptos before talking.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:11:05 PM

Ripple would not overtake bitcoin anytime.It is used mostly as payment between banks and that's the reason for its price hyke.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:17:27 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 12:14:24 AM by dimastegar

I was completely shocked today to see ripple briefly overtaking ethereum (marketcap)!  I am scared to see bitcoin becoming the next victim in the future. Now, when do u think bitcoins to start increasing given the fact that the  popularity of ethereum and ripple is also increasing? do u think investors would be as keen to invest in bitcoins as we have seen in 2017?

When will Bitcoin start rising? Obviously after the extreme price down, Bitcoin price will gradually return to normal on demand within a few days or weeks. So, no need to worry because everything will be normal in time.
And for Ripple, I do not really understand their rules.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:34:08 PM

No, ripple will never be the first crypto, in fact, it was less than $1 yesterday when everything was falling because of this giant FUD, for me, ripple does not even deserve to have a value of more than $0,50, but what can we do about it? Nothing, it was perfect when this one was below $0,20 each, it was a high price anyways.. Now it is super OVER priced
I was completely shocked today to see ripple briefly overtaking ethereum (marketcap)!  I am scared to see bitcoin becoming the next victim in the future.
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:05:26 AM

It is really hard for me to imagine that ripple will ever rule the market today, if someone will ripple I'm sure that will be bitcoin. It is clear on the new that bitcoin is in its gradual market value increase and of course almost day by day many users and investors used bitcoin to complete their financial transactions. Ripple had tried to replace ETH but soon enough ETH come back again and replacing ripple again. So there's no chance for ripple to  rule the market in the future.
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:22:20 AM

As we see, altcoins exist for pure manipulation and instant earnings.

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:30:50 AM

Honestly, Bitcoin will return strongly in the beginning of February. As well, This crisis in the value of the price and market cap is certainly temporary and all the problems that led to this sudden fall will be solved in the near future, and I guess that after two weeks the price will rise to $ 20,000.

In addition to that, with regard to Ripple (XRP), It can have great value in the future. Moreover, there is an evolution in the number of users cryptocurrencies which are investing in Ripple because it is the third best currency in the market and their price is low ($ 1.67). And it is expected that after a few years, the price will more than $100.
So this can be the best chance to buy a large amount of this currency.
jackichan

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:34:52 AM

Could u tell me more about Ripple?
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

Shouldn't you be the one doing your own research? You will learn if you do so, instead of having the information spoonfed to you.

Anyway, with regards to ripple, I don't think that it will be able to rule the market in the near or even in the far-off future. I don't even see any actual application of the coin, yet (or maybe I haven't heard of it yet). Anyway, although ripple had progressed a little in a short period of time, we can never deny the fact that it was easily surpassed by eth by means of just a little nudge. And even though as long as eth hasn't reached its full potential yet, it will still keep ripple at its tail's end.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:21:34 AM

I have already seen that bitcoin had already started it's rising as of this moment, although slowly but it's starting to gain it's losses and soon it's market value will return to skyrocket again and ripple will never rule the market in the future as long as bitcoin remains in the very top of all crypto currencies which many users and investors had already trusted and tested.
MartynasB

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:06:24 AM

Haha, I like reading comments about Ripple Cheesy There are like 2 Ripple communities one loves Ripple and anotherone hates it:D
menggay16

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:52:35 AM

Just take a look the price first "buddy" before you expect the fact..
Maybe only in the field of positive pecentage of the ripple in the past or nowadays, but when you see the actuall price it's to big an enterval to say that it's going to be ethecal. As much as many new tokens came from many project today still have a great  benefits by using eth..
Patty88

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:56:22 AM

No, if Ripple win, the bank will rule the world again Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: