Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i not accepted in any signature campaign?  (Read 228 times)
Scor1937 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:27:02 PM

First of all, please move this topic if this is not the correct section to post this.

Can anyone please suggest me, why am i not been accepted in any of the signature campaigns? Are my posts not constructive or any other problem?

I actually joined this forum for gaining more and more information about each practices in bitcoins and also it would be great if i could earn by joining signature campaign.

I don't know, if it is allowed or not. Please anyone give any guideline if i am wrong.

Thanks & regards!
Scor1937
Kajune

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:30:30 PM

Maybe because of your ID name?
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:31:11 PM

So many aspects why a user didn't accept in any campaigns;

-Campaign managers see your posts as spammy, not constructive (together with your grammar),
-Campaign you want to join is already full,
-Your negative feedback on your profile might be one of the reasons also,
-You didn't follow the rules of the campaign, especially when applying the campaign,
Etc...
Scor1937 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:34:03 PM

So many aspects why a user didn't accept in any campaigns;

Campaign managers see your posts as spammy, not constructive (together with your grammar),
Campaign you want to join is already full,
Your negative feedback on your profile might be one of the reasons also,
You didn't follow the rules of the campaign, especially when applying the campaign,
etc...

Mostly i do try to follow each possible instruction given by the campaign manager and also i stay far away from soammy posts. Also my Grammer is not that good, but yes it is acceptable.
Thanks for your suggestion. I really appreciate any kind of suggestions for now, as i will do try to improve myself in order to get accepted and to serve any signature campaigns.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:35:41 PM

1. Your posts are bad. Broken English, poor grammar on megathreads no one reads. Your just repeating what others have already said for many of your posts, making them pointless and posts that no one should pay for. You *might* be able to find a campaign with management that doesn't care about spam.

2. Most campaigns are full. Take a look at the overview of campaigns - only Bitvest and 777Coin are open, and those are managed by Lutpin, who cares about spam.

Almost 100% irrelevant. I don't really care about the usernames of those who I accept into the ChipMixer campaign.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Scor1937 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:39:36 PM

1. Your posts are bad. Broken English, poor grammar on megathreads no one reads. Your just repeating what others have already said for many of your posts, making them pointless and posts that no one should pay for. You *might* be able to find a campaign with management that doesn't care about spam.

2. Most campaigns are full. Take a look at the overview of campaigns - only Bitvest and 777Coin are open, and those are managed by Lutpin, who cares about spam.

Almost 100% irrelevant. I don't really care about the usernames of those who I accept into the ChipMixer campaign.
Perhaps i got the answer. Thanks for your reply. I will do try to improve all the mistakes you have pointed out. Appreciate your reply Smiley
Thanks.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:47:52 PM

Firstly your English isn't great, you're representing a brand, image matters. The major problem is that you should capitalize your I's when referring to yourself, e.g. "I am looking to join your signature campaign".

Secondly, it really matters how quickly you apply to campaigns, there tend to be few member slots available, so they'll usually be filled quickly.

Lastly, there is somewhat of a presence to be gained from posting on BTCtalk, if you see members around often, you're more likely to want to work with them, particularly if you see them posting quality content regularly. This forum is about serving your own requirements, but also about contributing to the community.
birra guzez

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:50:43 PM

You shouldn't be only aiming to get into signature campaigns in this forum , it is a public platform to discuss the topics you're interested in. It's really a bad thing that so much people look to this forum as "just a way to earn money". You should be posting whether you are paid for your posts or not .
Scor1937 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:56:07 PM

You shouldn't be only aiming to get into signature campaigns in this forum , it is a public platform to discuss the topics you're interested in. It's really a bad thing that so much people look to this forum as "just a way to earn money". You should be posting whether you are paid for your posts or not .
Yes, i do. I have never been paid here to post on this forum. I always care more about being up-to-date to this forum and sharing as much as possible knowledge. But if will be good if i can earn some amount here so though of finding ways to join any campaign. It is not necessary for me to get accepted in any campaign to post here. I will always carry out my work whether i am paid for it or not.
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:04:18 PM

It is not bad for one to aspire to be paid for posting especially when the forum rewards for that through campaigns but having it as uppermost priority would make you too frustrating when you don't get it. So calm down, read more on the forum and make more constructive posts. Good luck.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:27:56 PM

In addition to the replies above by some of my respected colleagues, some Campaign manager has their own policy aside from the campaign rule of application. Well respected Manager like Yahoo will not consider your application if you fail to wear the signature and avatar during the selection process of any campaign he announce.   
Scor1937 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:31:26 PM

I have got the desired answer here. I will try to improve my mistakes and try to give my best. Thankyou for all those who gave their valuable time for suggesting me some tips. I will surely look forward into it and will try to get accepted next time.
I will lock this topic now.
Thankyou!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: