Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:19:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i purchase Ripple XRP  (Read 170 times)
Gardan (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:13:37 PM

can you please help me , i wish to purchase some ripple XRP coins .

Regards
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:14:32 PM

Why would you want to buy a shitcoin especially when it's pumped?

Not your keys, not your coins!
GratefulDeadhead

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:15:02 PM

Wait a few days and you can buy them on CoinBase  Wink Grin
Sinistlercoin

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:16:11 PM

Do a Google search.  There are many ways to buy.  I would do it now though, because chances are the price will go up it it hits Coinbase.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:17:42 PM

Check the Ripple exchanges. I would suggest you Binance. It works very fast, no lag and they have great mobile app, plus there's plenty of other coins so you don't need to have accounts on various exchanges.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Freebieindia

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:19:36 PM

u can buy ripple from poloniex , bittrex, bithumb, binance and many other exchanges . here is the complete list and links https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets
Gardan (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:10:44 PM

Check the Ripple exchanges. I would suggest you Binance. It works very fast, no lag and they have great mobile app, plus there's plenty of other coins so you don't need to have accounts on various exchanges.

I did goggle many times but it seems to point me to exchanges that trade XRP , i want to buy the coin not trade it you understand , I'm a little confused about it .
Gardan (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:40:08 PM

is there any exchange i can purchase xrp without Bitcoin , i want to just purchase XRP with EURO or sterling
GodMode
Copper Member

Activity: 179

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 09:18:29 PM

is there any exchange i can purchase xrp without Bitcoin , i want to just purchase XRP with EURO or sterling

You can use bitstamp.

0xUniverse.com - (Revolutionary Blockchain-Based Game) | https://sunday.games/supernova/ - The intergalactic adventure starts here!
ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:30:06 PM

I did goggle many times but it seems to point me to exchanges that trade XRP , i want to buy the coin not trade it you understand , I'm a little confused about it .
Trading is also buying. Let's say you will be using your BTC to buy XRP, your trading your Bitcoin to get Ripple. If you want to buy Ripple from cold cash, go get it from someone you know. And give him your cash in exchange of Ripple. I suggest you go on search on facebook group about ripple. Just be careful, scammers are everywhere.

Gardan (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:00:59 PM

Trading is also buying. Let's say you will be using your BTC to buy XRP, your trading your Bitcoin to get Ripple. If you want to buy Ripple from cold cash, go get it from someone you know. And give him your cash in exchange of Ripple. I suggest you go on search on facebook group about ripple. Just be careful, scammers are everywhere.

Yeh thats the problem , scammers . I want to deal with decent honest people as we all do .
Megumi143

Activity: 192

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:03:26 PM

How can you be so sure they'll be added ?
Deltaforcing

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:08:56 PM

To be fair, Coinbase did say they will be adding more Coins soon

Ripple is now no.2, it doesn't make sense if Coinbase does not add them  Grin
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:13:44 PM

What's the problem? Ripple can be bought on many exchanges. But I would advise you to wait a little, now the price for a ripple has grown very much. Wait for price correction, and then buy XRP Wink

maestr00

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:40:44 AM

You can buy it at binance.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:43:07 AM

Ripple now is fast moving upward as we see the coin marketcap. If you really want to invest in it then buy it now at any exchanges for you to get a great profit, i don't think if it will go down today.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:43:43 AM

Kraken and Bitstamp
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:01:24 AM

Yeh thats the problem , scammers . I want to deal with decent honest people as we all do .

Register on the exchange, buy bitcoin for dollars. Then for Bitcoin buy a ripple and bring this coin from the exchange to your purse. My advice is not to mess with some strange sellers. They will take a big commission and it's dangerous. In a month you will want to buy something else. Will you again look for an intermediary? And so you already have an account on the stock exchange. Ripple from you will not go anywhere. The price is high, what will happen, nobody knows. Probably and will fall soon.

Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:16:52 AM

I also want to buy a ripple when the price has not risen yet, now i see that ripple is fast increase and i was regretted that I had not been buying at a low price yet.
_cryptomuscle

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:39:25 AM

To be fair, Coinbase did say they will be adding more Coins soon

Ripple is now no.2, it doesn't make sense if Coinbase does not add them  Grin

The thing is... being added to Coinbase won't necessarily guarantee it's going "to the moon." BCH was added to Coinbase and even after the 1k rise prior to being added, it pumped to 4k and has been garbage since. Don't get me wrong, I see your logic and I agree. But do we really think the Coinbase effect is really foolproof?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: