Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:06:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who had NVIDIA in their investment Portfolio, besides Bitcoin?  (Read 143 times)
crptowiz (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:13:38 PM

Wish I had NVIDIA in my investment portfolio. Notwithstanding the recent ~10% loss in value, all the mining buzz had took NVIDIA stocks up 2000% from early 2013. That is about 5 times more than that of Bitcoin.
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:46:31 PM

Not me but I wish I had known about mining and the intensity that would increase from then until now. Thinking about it now won't NVIDIA have a similar jump up from now until 2020 given that mining will only increase more and more everyday? It may be a good play to pick up some stock of NVIDIA even today Cheesy

crptowiz (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:22:45 PM

I guess it is becoming more competitive for NVIDIA, with ASUS and MSI coming up with decent and cheaper alternatives. Would leave it to an expert miner to tell how they compare.

Besides, I think the current price of NVIDIA already reflects the expected growth till 2020 and beyond. Unless there is some major tech breakthrough that NVIDIA has up their sleeve, I don't see any more upside. After all stocks are more fact based and less speculative than cryptocurrencies  Smiley
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:40:51 PM

I really thought NVIDIA was a crypto currency and I quickly checked it in Coinmarketcap, there was nothing so I read the replies here and found out its probably a hardware. My bad lol Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
hndrk10

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:19:34 PM

Wish I had NVIDIA in my investment portfolio. Notwithstanding the recent ~10% loss in value, all the mining buzz had took NVIDIA stocks up 2000% from early 2013. That is about 5 times more than that of Bitcoin.

Wow, that's indeed a lot! Well, nvidia grew mainly because of Crypto Currencies. Try to buy GPUs now, those are sold like mad, and if you find any, boy, the price is going to be 40% higher than the regular.

Share Button With Blockchain Profit    ●   SHARPAY.io   ●   Globally Top 1 Active ICO on ICObench
██████████████             TOKEN SALE BONUS 40%   BUY NOW  ◄             ██████████████
ANN THREAD      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      MEDIUM      REDDIT      WHITEPAPER
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:27:43 PM

I don't, really prefer other kind of assets myself. But have done some mining contracts that have not been really worth the effort, to say the truth. And I understand that for some people mining is the way to go.
crptowiz (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:09:19 PM

Wow, that's indeed a lot! Well, nvidia grew mainly because of Crypto Currencies. Try to buy GPUs now, those are sold like mad, and if you find any, boy, the price is going to be 40% higher than the regular.

Any GPUs that you know of that is expected to hold the similar kind of monopoly that nvidia once had (probably still has) in coin mining ?
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:28:41 PM

Nvidia do you mean the biggest gaming companies in the world if that is the how it means that this altcoin is very important and is really promising can you reflect on which exchange we can find it ?
crptowiz (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:28:20 PM

Nvidia do you mean the biggest gaming companies in the world if that is the how it means that this altcoin is very important and is really promising can you reflect on which exchange we can find it ?

Was talking about the Nvidia stocks..and not any altcoins by Nvidia
cryptotnak

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:35:54 PM

What the heck.NVIDIA isnt in cryptocurrencies! its probably in forex or in stocks,are you in wrong section or website? LOL

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: