Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for team members for a Blockchain payments & remittance project  (Read 121 times)
sammydeeknight (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:32:19 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 11:11:54 AM by sammydeeknight

Consider this post as a kind of light whitepaper or an appeal to join our forces in order break the current tentacles that are preventing Cryptocurrencies to become mainstream and offer cheaper alternatives to the current payment & cross-border oligopolies.

I'm a dreamer and i know lot of folks on this forum are dreamers as was  Satoshi Nakamoto.  

First there is jubilation in the Bitcoin or cryptocurrency community whenever a company announces it accepts Bitcoin for payments. Despite the fact that some major companies (Overstock, Microsoft...) or local stores have joined the wagon of Bitcoin as means of payments so many global corporations are still reluctant towards Bitcoin or other altcoins.

Here come my question: Why not make them (companies) accept Cryptocurrency payments without even noticing it?

This is the first problem we are going to solve with this project.

Second the current cross-border payment system is outdated. We all know that SWIFT (the technology that is powering the system) is a centralized system known for its failures, bugs & hacks.

Why not decentralize the system with cryptocurrencies & the blockchain technology?
This project will bring the solution.

Third Many experiments to take on the current remittance behemoths with Bitcoin have resulted in failures or tiny success.
Here is what we think was the point of failure of most those endeavors. Most used the same methods of operating used by the remittance duopolies. The only difference is the new remittance startups accept Bitcoin for payments.

Well with this project, we are going to take on the global remittance behemoths and overrun them with new strategies.

More details about the project will be given to people who will join us.

You can do so by DM on this forum or

my Telegram @sammydeeknight

or join the project Telegram group via the invite link: https://t.me/joinchat/EuUj2Q3Nfne2Rxezw6ghhg .

The project ghost-name is Pre-Eve Project.  

Let me know your thoughts what you can do for the success of this endeavor. The early people to join will be the first beneficiaries of its success. An ICO is in the horizon... The roadmap is already around and we will launch the services in the new year 2018.

Are you dreamer, a developer, designer, marketer, adviser, Finance folk, cryptographer, investor, content creator, Community manager, Social Media propagandist, entrepreneur, lawyer, intellectual, etc or a simple crypto-enthusiast?

Are you dreaming of making a change in the world with the Cryptocurrencies & the Blockchain technology? Let make history together & tell our grandchildren one day that we also participated in the Blockchain revolution.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: