Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:13:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRB and XSPEC investment  (Read 174 times)
raulo1985 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:42:11 PM

Hi. These days I've been researching like crazy to make profits with some money I have. I've been between ETH, XRP, DENT, Oyster Pearl, Deep Onion, NXT (which made me lose a lot of money unfortunately), but now I'm leaning towards XRB and XSPEC. Both have good tech, nice dev teams, could have practical use in the future, and have had nice and steady growth, specially these last days.

I have two questions:

- XSPEC has lower market cap, but seems to be more stable than XRB, which today had some peaks and dips that scared me a little bit. But looking both as long term investments, they look solid. Why do you think XRB has been more unstable?

- Which one do you think has a better future, but just thinking about investing on them as a trader for the long term? I don't want to suffer another huge loss like I did with NXT. I believe if XRB has more exposure and gets listed on more exchange sites, it'll sky rocket, but I don't quite understand why that hasn't happened yet, taking into account that it's already a mature project. XSPEC, on the other hand, seems to have a bright future because of its anonymity, but if they stay true to that, it won't get listed on many exchange sites as the majority of them require ID verification (which defeats the purpose). What do you think about this?

I'd like to know your opinions on these two coins. And if you believe that there are better options out there to make some profit, I'll be happy to hear about them  Smiley

Thank you for reading.

PS: I still have some money invested on XRP, and it's growing like crazy. When do you think it'll get listed on Coinbase? I don't want to miss that day, and I'm sure that it will make it worth the wait.
AlexSavv

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:44:02 AM

XSPEC is insane. <3 people are missing out
newbietom

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:57:28 AM

Spectre is the first coin i bought as its the one true privacy coin and has a great team with coin supply at 20m.  However i also hold Monero and Deep Onion so think the whole privacy market will boom 2018!

the only issue i had with Spectre was the wallet didn't support my OS so i hold on exchange
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: