Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:10:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential low circulating supply coins  (Read 851 times)
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:47:57 PM

Any good project with less than 40.000.000 marketcap will give good profits...

But be aware under that line is where most crappy projects and zombie coins stand... do your research and find the good ones.

Maybe less than 80.000.000? because the marketcap has raised around 3 times.
Zak47

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:46:01 PM

Looking on trx and electroneum coins.
What think about this variants?
lazy-physicist

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:52:33 PM

XFT 4.5m supply releases their site etc in jan.

Easily 10 dollar
saraamroni

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 04:16:19 PM

Aeron coin - Blockchain for Aviation Safety, There is in Binance ^^ it's have bright future  Shocked
afriace

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

I have invested in these coins with low marketcap:

Substratum (SUB): They try to decentralize the internet. You no longer need an VPN. Huge potential in countries like China and Russia. China already started to ban VPN. Still very low MC (500m). They will launch the beta this month or early february.

Oyster Pearl (PRL): Decentralized data storage on the IOTA tangle. It´s a ERC20 Token but works on the IOTA tangle. Will work on every javascript based website. Website owners will get Oyster Pearls for the data storage on their websites. No more ads on the website which works with the oyster pearl javascript, because the website owners will generate money with the data storage. So no need of AdBlocker anymore. The PoW (searching the oyster pearls) will be done by the website visitors GPU. This will be a very small percentage of the GPU, so the visitor wont even notice that, but they will notice that there is no ads on the website. The mainnet will launch in in Q1 2018. Still very low MC (110M).

Elixir (ELIX): A crowdfunding, payment ledger, and lending platform. https://medium.com/@elixirtoken. here you can get some infos. Ultra low MC (60M). They only have 2 developer, both from stanford university, but they are working very hard. I heard that they want hire more developer.  The alpha test will launch before the end of Q1 2018.

I think these coins have a very good real life usage. The developer of these coins are more interested in the product development and not in making money.
Suslura

Activity: 587
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:53:46 PM

Any good project with less than 40.000.000 marketcap will give good profits...

But be aware under that line is where most crappy projects and zombie coins stand... do your research and find the good ones.

Maybe less than 80.000.000? because the marketcap has raised around 3 times.
the choice of promising coins among all that show good results, almost like Russian roulette. You or you play or will remain a beggar. Consider also the fact that many developers are focused only on making money, and not on the development of their project.

Fragbait

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:20:41 PM

Less than one $million market cap, coins go at 2 cents / 150 satoshi a piece, and been rising slowly but steadily the last 7 days.

It's a very old coin, so most of the coins are probably lost forever as the development stopped when the original dev dumped it all and left. The new team has been working on a new web site and hopefully reviving the project, so maybe that's why there has been some increased buying the last days.

iCoin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=930382.0
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/icoin/
https://yobit.net/en/trade/ICN/BTC
WeFundAnyDeal

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

insurepal.io i looking strong
Fragbait

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:35:39 AM

Less than one $million market cap, coins go at 2 cents / 150 satoshi a piece, and been rising slowly but steadily the last 7 days.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/ICN/BTC#7D

200 sat area broken, only 120k coins or 0.35 BTC worth left below 300 sat. Marketcap only 70 BTC this could be a fast and easy 10x.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:03:44 AM

$LUN $ARN
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:06:29 PM

Any Potential coins below $1 with low circulating supply for higher returns.

Like Zcl, it was below $1 in Jan now $118, Like XRB, Xmr was all low prices in Jan.

Low circulation supply and low price means low marketcap. So just go to 5th page of coinmarkecap and find them there.   I think is super stupid to search for possible investment like this.  Look at the team and the project. If is good invest.  If you plan to invest short time. Find some important dates and cash out at them when hype is high.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:37:11 PM

I am glad to hear your opinion, saying that :

Any Potential coins below $1 with low circulating supply for higher returns.

But for potential coins below $ 1, I would rather choose these four coins :
Nxt NXT,
Electroneum ETN,
DigiByte DGB, and
Bytecoin BCN.

I think is super stupid to search for possible investment like this.

Maybe what you say is the right thing.
But understand that people will have different opinions and understanding.

vanish9

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:45:32 PM

ZCL is one of the best examples of that, just like you said it.
Waves too, but it has already increased a lot and it is not profitable anymore at least if it doesn't make a x10.
Take a look at Digibyte
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

There are many coins whose maket values are under $10,000,000 we actually need to find them to get nice money. They have the potential of making 10x return in the future as we lived the same many times.
neobao

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:42:10 PM

Take a look at MonkeyProject coin.
https://coinmarketcap.com/pt-br/currencies/monkey-project/

Low marketcap and great project.
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:12:06 PM

LOVE $MONK invested in early, even thought it might look a bit expensive to buy now trust me it's worth it, it will go x10 by the end of the year and the supply will remain low to barely over 5m by the end of 2018, Masternodes yet to come, new website logo and a lot more announcements, probably one of the most overlooked coins of 2017.
hebistix

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:13:17 PM

Take a look at DATAcoin (streamr) they are like a revamped IOTA with a great team and already have a solid product
russjmpmju

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:24:35 PM

Wow, found lot of gems here  Grin
mrsray

Activity: 277

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 12:22:56 AM

LOVE $MONK invested in early, even thought it might look a bit expensive to buy now trust me it's worth it, it will go x10 by the end of the year and the supply will remain low to barely over 5m by the end of 2018, Masternodes yet to come, new website logo and a lot more announcements, probably one of the most overlooked coins of 2017.

how many to get masternode?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:31:23 AM

check out xspec and the growth it had these recent days, this is only the beginning, if you want to learn more please go and read about the coin i wont try to convince you, you need to decide yourself if it's what you're looking for

Xpec and appcoins are good choice to invest to get double profit.
Anyway, always remember that high return always walk with high risk. Dont forget that. So wise to invest your money.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: