Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:55:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can Blockchain Technology and Altcoins promote Education  (Read 82 times)
nick_nick (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:12:15 PM

ExtraCredit ICO aims at impacting in-depth knowledge on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to help better the understanding of potential investors on cryptocurrencies.

Do you think they will survive or fail?

Please share your views
quantumcomputing11

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:30:06 PM

I am sorry people are running an ICO in crypto to educate people about crypto? That seems like a horrendously bad idea. In actuality what they are trying to do is good but why would you need to run an ICO for this?  Huh

explosion

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:44:54 PM

Why using blockchain? Why ICO? The theme is very limited. They could launch simple online courses, then. I'm sure we can leverage the blockchain advantages in more efficient way.
nick_nick (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:35:10 AM

I am sorry people are running an ICO in crypto to educate people about crypto? That seems like a horrendously bad idea. In actuality what they are trying to do is good but why would you need to run an ICO for this?  Huh
I strongly believe we need ICO for such purpose.It is highly disastrous to always see our hard earned monies go down the drain due to lack of knowledge in cryptocurrencies. People struggle very hard to invest in diverse cryptocurrencies; but at the end of the day they get nothing for their effort just because they lack the technical know-how. If there is a project to educate us on this, i think we should all support it survival.

nick_nick (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:39:46 AM

Why using blockchain? Why ICO? The theme is very limited. They could launch simple online courses, then. I'm sure we can leverage the blockchain advantages in more efficient way.
Do you think simple online courses can do? Maybe yes but I strongly believe running Ico for that purpose is also not a bad idea at all. People loose alot in the world of cryptocurrencies due to lack of technical know-how.

If there is an incoming project to support that cause, I think its in a right direction
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:52:36 AM

Just another fund raiser, no purpose for a blockchain here. 
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

for some people, blockchain technology is still very new and they think it is a thing that is not true. I think courses is not enough. to cover all people, a special seminar on blockchain technology should be held, and invite all communities, such as students, entrepreneurs, and community leaders.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
hakuna

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:10:09 PM

Mhhh, I don't think this is a good ICO.
A website collecting all the relevant information on how to participate in ICOs and trade cryptocurrencies would be enough

nick_nick (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

for some people, blockchain technology is still very new and they think it is a thing that is not true. I think courses is not enough. to cover all people, a special seminar on blockchain technology should be held, and invite all communities, such as students, entrepreneurs, and community leaders.
I agree perfectly with your assertion. When we look at the ratio of those with little or no knowledge on blockchain technology, it will far outweigh those with deeper understanding. eventhough there courses out there, its coverage and details are not enough to enlighten people to fully understand the blockchain technology
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:34:50 AM

We all agree that there is general ignorance about bitcoin, blockchain, altcoins, ico, and so on, but sincerely I don't see how an ICO can help.
Much better to promote some courses, eventually with practical examples with cheap altcoins.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: