Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] A small ICO for my brick & mortar business. Kindly have a read.  (Read 194 times)
johann_h (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:14:00 PM

[ANN] A small ICO/ IIP (Initial Investment Proposal] for my brick & mortar business. No Coins, No Tokens, Grand Return Promised.
:: Disclaimer: This is not an ICO in literal sense, as I am not offering any coins.  I am pitching an Initial Investment Proposal for my brick & mortar business.

Hi Guys,

This is Johann Haydn from Austria (No! we don’t have kangaroos here, thanks for asking). I am a commerce graduate and was working at a bakery in Vienna until few days back. I am a crypto-currency enthusiast, mostly watcher and small-time investor.

I am determined to set-up a small industrial unit to produce and pack MALT Based Health Drink Powder (like as Horlicks, but much better in taste & nutrition). For which I need a capital investment of 2-4 BTC, which I am expecting to raise from this ICO/IIP.

Why I Selected This Specific Product
For my previous employer, the bakery owner, I used to make this drink every-day since last 6 years. It was one of the hottest selling product and liked by masses. I know the in & out of the product and I am confident that I can compete with the big brands and can gradually establish an FMCG brand. I have already talked to a few grocery retailers in my city and have got a great response from them.

I have taken the requisite permission to use the recipe (which was developed by myself under her employment) from my previous employer, who is a kind old lady, now shutting down the bakery and permanently shifting to her daughter’s place at London.

Timeline   

January – March 2018:
-   Launch of Reddit, Twitter and Facebook pages to keep you guys involved in every decision and development.
-   Incorporation of company (clauses of this proposal and details of all individual investments will be integrated in the memorandum) 
-   Preparation and Registration of Intellectual Property (Trademarks, Patents, Labels etc.)
-   Getting all required permissions and licenses.
-   Contracts with raw material suppliers.

April – June 2018:
-   Acquiring the Production and Packaging Machinery.
-   Hiring skilled & unskilled staff.
-   Starting Local Promotions
-   Starting the production with minimum sustainable quantity ASAP.
-   Enrolling the retailers

July 2018 – onward
-   Keep expending the retail network.
-   Keep increasing the production quantity as per the demand.
-   Keep evolving the product as per the market feedback.
-   Start to enroll distributors & retailers from other cities.
-   Keep growing beyond the international boundaries.

Payback Plan

I hereby propose the community to be my partner in this venture for 50:50 profit sharing ratio. All the profit generated by the venture will be distributed quarterly between me and the community (Investors from the crypto world) equally.

A pool will be created with 50% of the quarterly profits.  10% of the pooled amount will be distributed among top 10 investors as per their investment ratio, 10% of the pooled amount will be distributed to first 30 Investors, and remaining 80% will be distributed among ALL the investors (including top ten and early Investors) as per the investment ratio.

Note 1:

This profit sharing model will continue until you get 5000% return on your investment (i.e. 5 BTC in return of 0.1 BTC), after reaching this milestone, profit sharing ratio between the company and the crypto investors will be changed to 90:10; as at that stage I’ll may have to involve venture capitalists and giant investors for further growth of the company. This ratio will be continued until the company goes for public listing (yes, I am an extremely optimistic person). In case the company goes public, we will keep that sharing ratio intact by issuing 10% of the shares to the crypto investors. (We’ll find a way to do that efficiently)

Note 2

Your profit share will be sent to you in the form of crypto-currency (BTC/Doge) which you have used for the investment and to the same wallet from which you have sent your investments.

Note 3

You will not be missing any crazy growth in BTC/Doge prices, as your investment will be calculated in BTC (or Doge if you choose to use that) and not in fiat. For example, if you invest 0.1 BTC (current price approx. 15000$) your investment will be 0.1 BTC and not 1500$. The company will be obliged to pay you your share of profit according to the 50:50 sharing model until you recover 5000% of your investment i.e. 5 BTC; after which you’ll be entitled to get profit share according to 90:10 sharing model for life.

Note 4

Transaction fees on sending your profit share quarterly will be paid by the company. If your profit share is not big enough to practically sent keeping in mind the transaction fee, we will accumulate your share in the accounts and send as a big chunk when feasible.

Note 5

All accounts & calculations will be shared with the community at all levels and all questions and queries will be answered by me personally at all the time.

What is my target collection and what if I don’t achieve it?

The plant size and capacity depends on the capital investment I receive. The target is to collect 2-4 BTC for the initial setup and initial running cost, however the work will go on even if I receive a few satoshis or no investment at all. For example, I want the packaging to be made of foil packs inside tin boxes. If I don’t receive the appropriate capital for tin packing, initially I will start with foil packing only. More capital means better machinery, higher production capacity, low costs and higher profits

How to Invest

You can send your shares in Bitcoins BTC to:

1684Mn2n9XgiQB3jnXLcpUjDf1TbnfiUPA

(Any amount, but recommended for investments of minimum 0.05 BTC; considering the transaction fee)

Or

You can send your shares in DOGE coin to:

DAB2yU3wpyK2xbU4MdnAaRgncpwEoCPsfs

(Shares of less than 2000 doge shall be considered as Christmas gifts)

I request you to take this proposal with positive outlook and come forward to be a part of the project. The community has been generous and optimistic towards the big projects by large corporations, I expect the same approach for this small project by a motivated human being.  I hereby pledge to work hard in the project with full dedication, honesty and enthusiasm.

Regards
Johann Haydn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
g0atios

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:36:46 PM

Why are you posting this in a Bitcoin forum.. under Altcoin Announcements?Huh

johann_h (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:51:58 PM

Why are you posting this in a Bitcoin forum.. under Altcoin Announcements?Huh

Thank you for reading. As I am looking to raise some BTC and I want the community to take the proposal as an ICO, I find this forum an appropriate place to announce my proposal.

Regards
Alphapulsared

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:53:43 PM

Why should we trust you? Huh
johann_h (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:15:19 PM

Sadly, I don’t have a perfect answer to this question. If I could adequately answer that, I would have gone to a bank. AFAIK this is how ICOs work. Community put trust on an idea to make it possible. The first ICO ever was like that only, a person had something in mind, other people thought, ‘ok, let’s see how you take it further’. Your investment depends on your trust level, if you can’t develop a feeling of trust on the proposal, it’s better to let it go. If you feel like, ‘ok, this looks promising enough, I can spare some satoshis for the proposal’, then go ahead.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:22:08 PM

Sadly, I don’t have a perfect answer to this question. If I could adequately answer that, I would have gone to a bank. AFAIK this is how ICOs work. Community put trust on an idea to make it possible. The first ICO ever was like that only, a person had something in mind, other people thought, ‘ok, let’s see how you take it further’. Your investment depends on your trust level, if you can’t develop a feeling of trust on the proposal, it’s better to let it go. If you feel like, ‘ok, this looks promising enough, I can spare some satoshis for the proposal’, then go ahead.

your issue here is that people's standards have increased from the initial ICO's. there aren't many out there that don't already have a product.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:27:07 PM

Yes, the idea is certainly interesting and profitable at first glance, but here the fundamental factor is trust.
I think here no one will agree to participate in this.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:30:13 PM

It will be better if you try to raise capital from your locality. Otherwise you can do one thing. You can request someone of high rank from this forum to visit your location to verify the details and ask him to post the details here in this forum. This may help you to raise the required capital. Also it will be better if you post some details or location or something like that to make people believe this is a genuine proposal.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Alphapulsared

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:12:58 AM

I have burned my fingers in enough scams. If you are genuine, why don't you start with Youtube and some popular social media campaigns? There is no coin/token here.
darherdy

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:05:30 PM

Maybe it's better for you to post this thread in the local boards. to facilitate people to assess the project feasibility
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: