Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:41:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Raiden (RDN) in TheMerkle: "Raiden Gains Momentum, Signs Major Partnerships"  (Read 59 times)
bdonovan (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:19:14 PM

Key Excerpts:

"Grid+ (symbol: GRID), which raised over $40 million to enhance its always-on appliance that processes payments for electricity in real-time, will be using Raiden’s technology to accelerate use of blockchain in the energy industry.  “Electricity sales to consumers will be settled instantaneously every 15 minutes which makes Grid+ a perfect use case for uRaiden,” says Alex Miller, Grid’s Chief Technical Officer.

In the computer gaming industry, Enjin (symbol: ENJ) will incorporate uRaiden into their ​smart contract ​platform ​that ​enables management of virtual goods for computer games.  With 18 million users, Enjin is the largest gaming community creation platform in the world.  It hosts over 250,000 gaming communities and sees 60 million views each month. 

Raiden has also signed partners in Asia.  China-based SmartMesh will make off-Internet instant transactions possible by utilizing both Raiden technology and their own mesh network.  As for the advantages of partnering with Raiden, SmartMesh points to its “scalability, fast transaction, confidentiality, interoperability, and low cost”.  SmartMesh has begun implementation using uRaiden and, separately, plans to roll out a SmartMesh Raiden Light Node for Raiden Network in Q2 2018.  "

https://themerkle.com/raiden-gains-momentum-signs-major-partnerships/

tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:33:43 PM

I think RAIDEN NETWORK is one of most huge and promising project actually in development.... I joined ICO and made a good profit but I'm still in with half quote I entered.... I believe in this project!
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:39:08 PM

Also strong believer of Raiden Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: