Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I BUY ripple bitcoin without going thru different exchanges?  (Read 135 times)
bobbart555 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:20:39 PM

Where can I BUY ripple bitcoin without going thru different exchanges?
Thank you,
Bobbart555
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:26:38 PM

Thank you,
Bobbart555

You can buy it at Kraken. Kraken is an exchange, you can fund your account directly with Kraken and then buy Ripple. Now, you'll also have to get verified with them and while that process is much faster than Coinbase, it is a process.

And here is the list of all the exchanges that support Ripple...take your pick! https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:40:35 PM

cryptopia you can sell ripple for bitcoin and vice versa

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
HabBear

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:57:19 PM

This guy doesn't want to exchange ripple for another cryptocurrency, he/she wants to buy Ripple outright. The way you're explaining would (likely) require multiple exchanges, i.e., buying Bitcoin somewhere, exchanging it to another exchange, and then buying ripple with that Bitcoin. It's cumbersome for some people. There are other ways. There are direct ways. That's what this friend is asking for.
component9

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:29:11 PM

The Ripple website lists exchanges where you can buy Ripple directly. They include exchanges where you can buy Ripple for USD.
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 09:43:38 PM

Thank you,
Bobbart555

You can buy it at Kraken. Kraken is an exchange, you can fund your account directly with Kraken and then buy Ripple. Now, you'll also have to get verified with them and while that process is much faster than Coinbase, it is a process.

And here is the list of all the exchanges that support Ripple...take your pick! https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets

Hi HabBear! Thanks for the recommendation!

We have XRPXBT, XRPEUR, and XRPUSD trading pairs and you can check out more trading pairs for other currencies here. Feel free to stop by our Bitcointalk thread if you need anything else!

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
HabBear

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:17:42 PM

You can buy it at Kraken.

Hi HabBear! Thanks for the recommendation!

We have XRPXBT, XRPEUR, and XRPUSD trading pairs and you can check out more trading pairs for other currencies here. Feel free to stop by our Bitcointalk thread if you need anything else!

No problem! Happy to do it. I've been very happy with Kraken. Although Kraken hasn't been without it's challenges, every company that's going to keep up with the crazy growth of this market is going to run into a few growing pains of their own.

Kraken's website and coin coverage is fantastic. Now, I only wish the mobile app was more user friendly...but I'm sure it's "in development"!
bobbart555 (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:58:35 PM

Thank You for you help...will try the two sites to purchase  Ripple (XRP)
bobbart555
ImNewAnDontKnowWhat2Do

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:19:46 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 09:31:52 PM by ImNewAnDontKnowWhat2Do

if this were true. i would have done it
Notmyfault7

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:17:11 PM

I bought xrp on in wallet,but you have to have some CNY in the wallet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: