Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:26:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Leak : trading signals and calls for free  (Read 226 times)
BitcoinLeak (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:06:12 PM

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=987227THEELITEreddit.png

Stop fattening the whales, become one.

Hey guys,
Today is a beautiful day for us !  Grin
It’s time to release our big project. I represent a private group of paid calls and trading signals. We are a few associates in this secret group, and we are all paying together the biggest call/signals groups of the crypto world. The monthly amount is about 20k$ and we can afford it because we are all paying equal parts of the subscriptions. We subscribed to 7 different expensive groups, and we are planning to add more. We can’t tell you the names because we might be spotted.

Today we are launching the first group which is transferring these calls for free.
By joining us, you are saving thousand of dollars per month.
You will find profitable trading signals and calls every day.
You will also find ICO analysis and cryptocurrencies’ markets analysis. Even better, you will have access to insider’s calls.
Everything is free, we are totally legit so there are no fairpumps : our calls mostly concerns coins with big volumes.

Stop fattening the whales, become one.
Join us on telegram : https://t.me/bitcoinleakisse
We already have a community of 1400 members !
But you can also reach us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/LeakBitcoin
And Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/bitcoinleakclub/
You can discuss about our calls and signals on this topic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inigomontoya

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:14:06 PM

Good concept, I'm curious to see this in practice.
NiceTheo

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:16:33 PM

I have been part of the group for a few week now, this is definetly worth a shot.
Tonio6600

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:01:06 PM

I joined this group few days ago and they shared very good calls, I recommend it, it's not like usual pump group or something like that !
Annajude

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:15:56 PM

Great group I know, let's go to the moon !
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:16:23 PM

I joined this group and I am very happy about the fluctuations that you provide. I appreciate your contribution to the community. I will always support you, hopefully in the future you will develop stronger team to bring the best signal for the team.
sKorcheD

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:05:02 AM

Thank you for what you guys do, but I have a question as I am pretty new to trading(in the green so far though).

What should I infer by Target 1 xxxx Target 2 xxxx Target 3 ect....?

Are these price targets? As in price should hit this, then sell?
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:09:11 AM

Thank you for what you guys do, but I have a question as I am pretty new to trading(in the green so far though).

No offense to the OP but target 1 means by that time, admins of the signal group already bought their coins ahead of you so if you buy, you are just helping increase the value of the coin, specially they are showing target 2 and 3, they are raking profits by that time while blind followers believe they bought a coin that is about to pump. Signal groups are a no no.
radeone

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:15:33 AM

Is 2017 the year of these pnd groups? I don't even know anymore. There are so many channels offering investing advice/calls and I personally think it takes away from critical thinking and steals from people who don't have much. Always weigh out your options when making trades. There is always risk! Good luck.

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:39:23 AM

I do not trust these groups, If they are free then i dont trust them even more. Use your own head, dont buy in only because someone said that coin will rise, especially if its a smaller coin, they might have a false premise
Jaquelynx

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:28:16 PM

It seems to be a nice project. "Larry la chance" would appreciate  Wink.

I'll follow this!

Thanks guy
DoctorMoney

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:48:25 PM

I am in a lot of signal groups, Their calls sometimes work sometimes it makes you lose hard.

and not to mention they can manipulate prices and win on the calls because they buy in before in a cheaper, and call it once its a bit more after they bought in, so you can rise the prices for them. it's totally risky to follow their calls so anyone thinking about doing so don't put a lot of investment on the calls even if you're sure it will be pumped.

here is what happens : group admin thinks this coin will rise , he will buy in , then post on the group after he bought in, and people buy in higher than him , price rises , group admins sell and don't wait for target lmao.

you have more chances of winning just buying on dips of each coin and selling when it goes up. on a certain leverage you want.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1345120)
BitcoinLeak (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

No offense to the OP but target 1 means by that time, admins of the signal group already bought their coins ahead of you so if you buy, you are just helping increase the value of the coin, specially they are showing target 2 and 3, they are raking profits by that time while blind followers believe they bought a coin that is about to pump. Signal groups are a no no.

No as I said in my post, our calls are not fairpumps.The buyrange is a recommanded price to buy (at the time of the call). Sometimes you have to wait for the price to dump before it hits the buyrange.
Targets are calculated with TA and are here for your money management (for example, you can sell 20% at the first target and so on).

I do not trust these groups, If they are free then i dont trust them even more. Use your own head, dont buy in only because someone said that coin will rise, especially if its a smaller coin, they might have a false premise

I understand why you don't trust us. But you can check the calls we made so far and make your own opinion. We made nice profits and you can check by yourself that all of our calls were profitables (for now).

I am in a lot of signal groups, Their calls sometimes work sometimes it makes you lose hard.

and not to mention they can manipulate prices and win on the calls because they buy in before in a cheaper, and call it once its a bit more after they bought in, so you can rise the prices for them. it's totally risky to follow their calls so anyone thinking about doing so don't put a lot of investment on the calls even if you're sure it will be pumped.

here is what happens : group admin thinks this coin will rise , he will buy in , then post on the group after he bought in, and people buy in higher than him , price rises , group admins sell and don't wait for target lmao.

you have more chances of winning just buying on dips of each coin and selling when it goes up. on a certain leverage you want.

We are not manipulating prices. Our calls are on coins with lot of volume anyway.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

sounds like a fantastic idea for making profit but as recommended its profits for the people at the top supplying the signals.
i would be skeptical.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: