Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] - AIDA P2P service | First Interactive Sale  (Read 5680 times)
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

Im willing to support the project by participating your airdrops and bounties. I hope I wont missed it. Staying tuned.

404 Not Found
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:34:51 PM

hello div
 thank you i can participate here good luck, i will do well good luck everything.
Thank you! Welcome to project!)
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:33:41 PM

the problems of the market of fees, the guys created a new Interactive contract.
Please contact Aida_Support

It looks like "AIDA" come at the right time. AIDA be able to read the market condition well, i hope AIDA with its New Interactive Contract are also able to solve any problem that have occurred so far. "Especially, a very high transaction fees".
I'm sure AIDA is a very, "very strong team".
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

the problems of the market of fees, the guys created a new Interactive contract.
Please contact Aida_Support

It looks like "AIDA" come at the right time. AIDA be able to read the market condition well, i hope AIDA with its New Interactive Contract are also able to solve any problem that have occurred so far. "Especially, a very high transaction fees".
I'm sure AIDA is a very, "very strong team".
Thanks for good words!
Tirac

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:51:48 PM

Im willing to support the project by participating your airdrops and bounties. I hope I wont missed it. Staying tuned.

Also interested in this project. Tell me a link to the Bounty campaign. Thank you!
Faie

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:57:42 PM

Also interested in this project. Tell me a link to the Bounty campaign. Thank you!

Link to the Bounty campaign - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2664531
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:23:34 AM

This project is unique and I'm interest about handling corruption.
My country's problem , mainly corruption so if my government decide to use AIDA as their main transaction, it will prevent any pre-corruption attempt , right...

Smiley
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:37:40 AM

My country's problem , mainly corruption so if my government decide to use AIDA as their main transaction, it will prevent any pre-corruption attempt , right...
yes you are right you can fund all informatuon on our site http://ico.aida.market/index.php?ico
nixhibrid

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

Hi! Nice project!
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:26:35 AM

Hi! Nice project!
Thx!
RedRose Investment

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:21:22 PM

lots of plans, i like it Smiley
i will definitely be keeping an eye on you guys Smiley
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:03:59 PM

lots of plans, i like it Smiley
i will definitely be keeping an eye on you guys Smiley
Thank you for trust us .
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

Meet the AIDA team! We are glad to introduce our team to you! Here and Now we are creating history! Please, Welcome!
https://medium.com/@aidaservice/meet-the-aida-team-5eaeb41befcc

Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:07:38 PM

why is investor in the team? he's just an investor  Huh

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:36:20 PM

why is investor in the team? he's just an investor  Huh
This man  is a co-founder, and the first investor in the service investment.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:46:31 PM

unlimited tokens can be created, according to your whitepaper. Obviously whoever wrote up the whitepaper and etc was a novice in English. A lot of the written documentation is very unclear.
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:06:48 PM

unlimited tokens can be created, according to your whitepaper. Obviously whoever wrote up the whitepaper and etc was a novice in English. A lot of the written documentation is very unclear.
Maybe our knowlege of English is at the beginner level, but we know our business perfectly. You can check the work of the smart contract!
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:08:12 AM

I guess, fighting for corruption is their main reason as to why they created this kind of project. Although they have six main task that their service will solves, but for me elimination of corruption is the best thing that they'll going to solve. We all know that corruption is everywhere, and there is still corruption even how small the transaction is. I'm looking forward for this project and hoping for its success. 
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

I guess, fighting for corruption is their main reason as to why they created this kind of project. Although they have six main task that their service will solves, but for me elimination of corruption is the best thing that they'll going to solve. We all know that corruption is everywhere, and there is still corruption even how small the transaction is. I'm looking forward for this project and hoping for its success. 
Despite having many tasks to accomplish, I'm sure they can do it gradually. This is a new breakthrough, because basically there are many people who do something to prevent corruption but corruption still exists and it is very difficult to eradicate it, but I am sure.
With the advent of this project Aida will be very effective for the country to prevent corruption.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

Despite having many tasks to accomplish, I'm sure they can do it gradually. This is a new breakthrough, because basically there are many people who do something to prevent corruption but corruption still exists and it is very difficult to eradicate it, but I am sure.
With the advent of this project Aida will be very effective for the country to prevent corruption.

And I'm pretty much sure Aida Service will be the first ICO project who can eliminate corruption. Although it's hard to eliminate corruption, but who knows right? It's not impossible with Aida Service. And if it really happens there will be more investors who will invest in this project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: