Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:08:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] - AIDA P2P service | First Interactive Sale  (Read 5680 times)
nixhibrid

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

This project is unique and I'm interest about handling corruption.
My country's problem , mainly corruption so if my government decide to use AIDA as their main transaction, it will prevent any pre-corruption attempt , right...

I guess, fighting for corruption is their main reason as to why they created this kind of project. Although they have six main task that their service will solves, but for me elimination of corruption is the best thing that they'll going to solve. We all know that corruption is everywhere, and there is still corruption even how small the transaction is. I'm looking forward for this project and hoping for its success.  
Despite having many tasks to accomplish, I'm sure they can do it gradually. This is a new breakthrough, because basically there are many people who do something to prevent corruption but corruption still exists and it is very difficult to eradicate it, but I am sure.
With the advent of this project Aida will be very effective for the country to prevent corruption.

And I'm pretty much sure Aida Service will be the first ICO project who can eliminate corruption. Although it's hard to eliminate corruption, but who knows right? It's not impossible with Aida Service. And if it really happens there will be more investors who will invest in this project.

What do you think about the AIDA smart contract? Is it possible to secure such a smart contract from the scum? I think this is a great idea
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

In addition, enrollment of the tokens would not take up a lot of time because there are various forms of payments such as ETC, LTC, BTC, S and BCC with the price being 0. 25 $ for 1 AID token. You however have to keep in mind that there is a minimum amount of transaction for the crypto currencies and it is put at 20 USD while the maximum amount is stated to be infinite.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
wilstreak2

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:11:58 PM

Do you backed by government or big VC or something with well known reputation?
Angelliddy

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:53:01 PM

The PreICO is on with coin back guarantee.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4905709.msg44176665#msg44176665
shipon01683

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:02:03 AM

Great project
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:01:52 PM

Great project
Thank you for your feedback
Abs39

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:24:15 AM

The project looks great. The idea is great. It has a 10 years experience. Only the type of currency is change to make it easy and free of intermidiator to eliminate extra charges. It is a great idea. I will definitely support this project and hope it will succeed.
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

The project looks great. The idea is great. It has a 10 years experience. Only the type of currency is change to make it easy and free of intermidiator to eliminate extra charges. It is a great idea. I will definitely support this project and hope it will succeed.
Thanks for you support
ofworld

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:39:43 PM

I can not find settings in my back office https://invest.aida.market, to activate 2FA authentication.
 You can help me protect my account.
 Thanks
Cordwel

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:54:57 PM

I do not see any bounty signature in this project and why it happened because I am interested to follow the project through signature please explanation
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

Goodluck to this project I believe it will become sucesssful Aida in the world of online.  I hope also many new investor will invest to this project so it will become popular to the whole cyrpto world.  I decided to invest to Aida because I see the potential of this project.  So if you want to make more money you can invest it to aida and for sure you will be happy because you can see your money grow every week.  I see the concern of the dev because they can answer my question if I ask some question and that's good sign that th dev wants rmthis project become sucessful.  So Im very happy to be part of AIDA project..
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

Goodluck to this project I believe it will become sucesssful Aida in the world of online.  I hope also many new investor will invest to this project so it will become popular to the whole cyrpto world.  I decided to invest to Aida because I see the potential of this project.  So if you want to make more money you can invest it to aida and for sure you will be happy because you can see your money grow every week.  I see the concern of the dev because they can answer my question if I ask some question and that's good sign that th dev wants rmthis project become sucessful.  So Im very happy to be part of AIDA project..
Thank you for believing in our team.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:10:51 AM

Indeed the project has really good prospects, so no wonder if it will be a lot of participants and pere investors joining this project, hopefully making this project goes according to plan and grow big.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:39:55 AM

Indeed the project has really good prospects, so no wonder if it will be a lot of participants and pere investors joining this project, hopefully making this project goes according to plan and grow big.
There is no doubt about that. I have also seen that the project is indeed interesting, I believe that there will be many investors who are interested and want to join in this project.
Hopefully this project will be successful.
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:41:59 AM

There is no doubt about that. I have also seen that the project is indeed interesting, I believe that there will be many investors who are interested and want to join in this project.
Hopefully this project will be successful.
Thank you sir!
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:51:00 PM

Goodluck to this project I believe it will become sucesssful Aida in the world of online.  I hope also many new investor will invest to this project so it will become popular to the whole cyrpto world.  I decided to invest to Aida because I see the potential of this project.  So if you want to make more money you can invest it to aida and for sure you will be happy because you can see your money grow every week.  I see the concern of the dev because they can answer my question if I ask some question and that's good sign that th dev wants rmthis project become sucessful.  So Im very happy to be part of AIDA project..
thank you for your trust
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:46:07 PM

Nice concept, am solidly behind you guys. Seeing prospects are in it, with a good use case.
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:02:46 PM

Nice concept, am solidly behind you guys. Seeing prospects are in it, with a good use case.
Thank you we do evrething for making world better
babedota

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:14:16 PM

His project concept of sales, I read about his project is a project that includes projects to be reckoned with. because this project has a fairly high target and very impressive. promotion is also very vigorous. his project just started not so long ago but I see already pretty good income from investors. it seems this project will be growing rapidly until near the end of the completion of this project.
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:02:43 PM

His project concept of sales, I read about his project is a project that includes projects to be reckoned with. because this project has a fairly high target and very impressive. promotion is also very vigorous. his project just started not so long ago but I see already pretty good income from investors. it seems this project will be growing rapidly until near the end of the completion of this project.
Thank you for believing in us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: