Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] - AIDA P2P service | First Interactive Sale  (Read 5680 times)
stasik201330

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:51:01 PM

I will wait for the progress of this project and will participate to support this. I hope this one have a their mission to be the best project among others.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:58:19 PM

I will wait for the progress of this project and will participate to support this. I hope this one have a their mission to be the best project among others.
we will meet your expectations, thank you for your trust Cheesy Smiley
saimonji_miko

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:23:10 AM

Hello, when will the sale end?
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:13:06 PM

Hello, when will the sale end?
[/quot
Thank you for interesting our project /PRE ICO ending in 28.02.1028 and finishing ICO in 25.05.2018
KlifDonats

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:20:27 PM

Who are your potential customers?
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:22:04 AM

Who are your potential customers?

Hello, our potential customers are factories, manufacturers, suppliers, logistics, warehouses and of course buyers.
zckeles

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

what is total token ?
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

what is total token ?
We cannot predict how much tokens will be sold, but we assume that it will be enough to release our project. In addition, the number of tokens for sale is unlimited. Wink
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

what is total token ?

The website lists this: 

"Number of tokens: infinitely"

There is no limit to the number of tokens that the company will create.  No mention if unused tokens will be burned (destroyed). no mention if the company will issue even more tokens in the future.

For the ICO  each token is worth 0.25 cents (USD). Very possible that these unlimited tokens will be worth  much less in the future due to potential dilution.

Company SHOULD set a minimum (soft cap) and a Hard cap (amount needed to fund the project).... if they do not know these values then it is a HUGE RED FLAG not to invest with this team that can not figure out its basic economic needs for a successful project.
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:32:26 PM

what is total token ?

The website lists this: 

There is no limit to the number of tokens that the company will create.  No mention if unused tokens will be burned (destroyed). no mention if the company will issue even more tokens in the future.

For the ICO  each token is worth 0.25 cents (USD). Very possible that these unlimited tokens will be worth  much less in the future due to potential dilution.

Company SHOULD set a minimum (soft cap) and a Hard cap (amount needed to fund the project).... if they do not know these values then it is a HUGE RED FLAG not to invest with this team that can not figure out its basic economic needs for a successful project.

Sorry if the comment sounded critical but it was meant as constructive criticism for the company to think about what it needs in terms of funding to succeed. 
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:57:35 AM

Crypto Conference in Almaty

Yesterday was held Crypto Conference in Almaty, in the Rixos Hotel. Our head @ ualixan88 was there as a speaker with the topic “Application and usefulness of block chain in traditional business”.

We were glad to hear positive feedback about our service, interest. This reaction makes us stronger only, and we strive to improve our product💥 Also there were Hollywood actors as the guests of the conference, which of course can not please 😅.

We are happy that in Kazakhstan this direction is gradually developing, we hope that our community will only increase and develop. In turn, we want to thank the organizers of the conference, we met interesting and ambitious people changing the world for the better. https://medium.com/@aidaservice/crypto-conference-in-almaty-7eaab9a55c57

JohnyWinbloom

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:10:23 AM

Nowadays we can earn big money only from altcoins  and i"m looking for perspective ICO startups that can give me more than 1000% of profit like Etherium or Dash coins.This ICO project looks quite interesting. I have saw their WP and i think that idea of this company very attractive.  Is there any approximate predictions about ROI of this ICO? Grin Grin Grin
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:19:54 PM

They have received photos from the crypto event, which was held in Almaty. Not all our colleagues are on the photos, but still=) https://t.co/Kyxp6kxfR7

Reprence:
https://twitter.com/aida_service/status/966161298093461504?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E0
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:46:41 AM

Nowadays we can earn big money only from altcoins  and i"m looking for perspective ICO startups that can give me more than 1000% of profit like Etherium or Dash coins.This ICO project looks quite interesting. I have saw their WP and i think that idea of this company very attractive.  Is there any approximate predictions about ROI of this ICO? Grin Grin Grin
Whichever number we write, it's still an assumption. It's impossible to guess. Growth in stock speculation is unpredictable. However, we are striving to achieve a growth of more than 100x by fundamental indicators. It is stable and reliable. A promise of 1000x can each.
By the end of this year, + 200%, as soon as the use of tokens as collateral will begin it is sure it will grow + 500% + 1000%
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:57:55 AM

what is total token ?

The website lists this: 

Sorry if the comment sounded critical but it was meant as constructive criticism for the company to think about what it needs in terms of funding to succeed. 
The release of tokens is limited to the duration of the ICO. In the future, tokens will not be issued. We will redeem the tokens at a price no lower than $ 0.25.
We do not have a softcam and hardcap. This is surprising. But we decided so. We wanted to conduct ICO in a new format.
Snickers ni

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:15:31 AM

Whichever number we write, it's still an assumption. It's impossible to guess. Growth in stock speculation is unpredictable. However, we are striving to achieve a growth of more than 100x by fundamental indicators. It is stable and reliable. A promise of 1000x can each.
By the end of this year, + 200%, as soon as the use of tokens as collateral will begin it is sure it will grow + 500% + 1000%
Wooow it sounds promising!!!:))
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:33:29 AM

You can use our token as an investor in transactions within the service, but at the same time have more open data for decision making and accurate ROI in closed transactions than when investing in other ICO projects.
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:06:03 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 07:18:24 AM by ico_aida_market

what is total token ?

The website lists this:  

There is no limit to the number of tokens that the company will create.  No mention if unused tokens will be burned (destroyed). no mention if the company will issue even more tokens in the future.

For the ICO  each token is worth 0.25 cents (USD). Very possible that these unlimited tokens will be worth  much less in the future due to potential dilution.

The release of tokens is limited to the duration of the ICO. In the future, tokens will not be issued. We will redeem the tokens at a price no lower than $ 0.25.
We do not have a softcam and hardcap. This is surprising. But we decided so. We wanted to conduct ICO in a new format.
New ICO format
1. We want to protect and maintain the reputation of ICO projects that are not scam.
We applied some of Vitalik Buterin's recommendations https://goo.gl/HgMmTTт
2. We have the ability to return tokens. In order not to burn the tokens upon the achievement of the hard cap, we were limited only by the deadline.
3. People have the opportunity to decide for themselves how much the project costs and how much to invest in it.
4. The most important thing is that we can develop without ICO. But the more funds are collected - the faster we will enter the world market.
We have Roadmap https://ico.aida.market/second.php?ico
There are conditional soft cap and hard cap
JohnyWinbloom

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:12:41 AM

Thanks for your answer. I already bought some tokens and will hope for a good profit Cool
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:50:56 AM

ATTENTION!

1. We are already at the ALPHA testing service stage.

2. We have signed memorandums with the largest companies in the Republic of Kazakhstan.

3. Service AIDA is built on a long-standing distribution business.

4. We have about 4000 thousand customers in the database and more than 50 plants ready to begin implementation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: