Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:38:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] - AIDA P2P service | First Interactive Sale  (Read 5683 times)
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:39:55 AM

New ICO format
1. We want to protect and maintain the reputation of ICO projects that are not scam.
We applied some of Vitalik Buterin's recommendations https://goo.gl/HgMmTTт
2. We have the ability to return tokens. In order not to burn the tokens upon the achievement of the hard cap, we were limited only by the deadline.
3. People have the opportunity to decide for themselves how much the project costs and how much to invest in it.
4. The most important thing is that we can develop without ICO. But the more funds are collected - the faster we will enter the world market.
We have Roadmap https://ico.aida.market/second.php?ico
There are conditional soft cap and hard cap
Hi guys, I like your project, and I'm following it.  I thought that you would develop your project despite the fees. And what is your conditional little cap? If not a secret? Or it does not matter.
D.arianne

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

Actually it's  great that we can return our investments with smart contract. As i know it is the first smart contract on the return money basis on the world isn't it?
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:51:08 AM

New ICO format
1. We want to protect and maintain the reputation of ICO projects that are not scam.
We applied some of Vitalik Buterin's recommendations https://goo.gl/HgMmTTт
2. We have the ability to return tokens. In order not to burn the tokens upon the achievement of the hard cap, we were limited only by the deadline.
3. People have the opportunity to decide for themselves how much the project costs and how much to invest in it.
4. The most important thing is that we can develop without ICO. But the more funds are collected - the faster we will enter the world market.
We have Roadmap https://ico.aida.market/second.php?ico
There are conditional soft cap and hard cap
Hi guys, I like your project, and I'm following it.  I thought that you would develop your project despite the fees. And what is your conditional little cap? If not a secret? Or it does not matter.
Thank you for the good feedback about our project! There is no minimum amount, as we intend to continue the work of the project regardless of the amount of funds raised. The question is, how fast we will be able to finish our project and what will be the coverage of the audience, and when we will be able to enter the international market.
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:53:07 AM

Actually it's  great that we can return our investments with smart contract. As i know it is the first smart contract on the return money basis on the world isn't it?
In fact, we have a completely new smart contract, which is based on Vitalik Buterin's November 20, 2017 recommendations for ICO. In addition, we have a different return procedure - for Sirin labs claim is needed for return procedure, and the return in AIDA is instant.
Чтoбы включить пpoгpaммy чтeния c экpaнa, нaжмитe Ctrl+Alt+Z. Для пpocмoтpa cпиcкa быcтpыx клaвиш нaжмитe Ctrl+кocaя чepтa.
Snickers ni

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:24:28 AM

In fact, we have a completely new smart contract, which is based on Vitalik Buterin's November 20, 2017 recommendations for ICO. In addition, we have a different return procedure - for Sirin labs claim is needed for return procedure, and the return in AIDA is instant.
Чтoбы включить пpoгpaммy чтeния c экpaнa, нaжмитe Ctrl+Alt+Z. Для пpocмoтpa cпиcкa быcтpыx клaвиш нaжмитe Ctrl+кocaя чepтa.

Sounds awesome. Vitalik Buterin is genius!
Snickers ni

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

Hello guys, is there any news ?
JohnyWinbloom

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

I was pleasantly surprised to learn that such an interesting project was created in Kazakhstan =) If I earn enough money on your ISO, then I will definitely come to your country!
D.arianne

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:03:26 AM

Only 4 days left before ICO. Good luck guys!
JohnyWinbloom

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:48:24 AM

Could you please tell me a little bit about your main sponsors "Basis A" and BI Group?
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:48:19 PM

Could you please tell me a little bit about your main sponsors "Basis A" and BI Group?
Hello thank you for questions
"Basis A" and BI Group this companies not our sponsors they are our customers and also they are the largest building corporations with objects in different countries
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

WHAT WENT WRONG?

I understand now how many mistakes have been made since the moment of thinking about the ICO and I know that everyone asking questions before choosing a particular project. And to be honest, it does not matter who and with what purpose are investing, with the purpose of earning or supporting the project. I want to talk about how and what went wrong, but moreover why we should be trusted. https://medium.com/@aidaservice/what-went-wrong-82b0069ba90c
Snickers ni

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:08:03 AM

Interesting article thank you!
D.arianne

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

AIDA Service goes ahead! Roll Eyes
sudhakark

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:41:19 PM

AIDA amplified the service to originate the optimal solutions for the company and their contacts in construction business. In order to address the problems in the construction field we have to go through several hard times and service customers and the on-site suppliers both efficiently in the last 15 years of journey, once we happened to deal with the director of a giant development organization and accidentally we had to discuss how to fight the corruption. The mind blown facts are revealed in detail by that director as he left without that we can fight the corruption and claimed that usually, he adds 5% to the working capital towards corruption fee. E.g. assume the budget of a project is 1 Billion USD then 5% would be 50 million dollars. There are organizations with 10 Billion turnovers in the market and the math shocks and this is only for a month what if we calculate for a year?
AIDA capacity bet us to determine the source of this problem and to give the top solutions. AIDA is expected to enjoy equality and every member is treated equally with balanced chance with only one requirement to do the problem in construction and the rest remains the same. The quality of construction shouldn't be compromised and the quantity is not cared. This tool is open for everyone with or without any background who ever wish to earn an extra penny.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
NokasKili

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Professional Portuguese Translator

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:08:45 AM

Dear AIDA team,

Please kindly reply back my PM!
Thank you!

ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:16:55 AM

Dear AIDA team,

Please kindly reply back my PM!
Thank you!

if u have any questions please ask them here, so everyone can see it and we will gladly answer to you=)
ismagulova

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

Hello team! What kind of benefits AID tokens provide?
Rekkom

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:40:31 PM

if u have any questions please ask them here, so everyone can see it and we will gladly answer to you=)

Good afternoon.

I hope that you will also be able to answer my question.

Tell me, how can I connect my Steemit account on your website in my account? You are told the following
"Send any amount of Steem or SBD to account" phenom with memo: ***

Our system automatically link your profile "

But I absolutely do not understand how to do it. On the Internet really did not find information about it. On that page (phenom) there should be some button for translation, or how to do it?

Please, tell me the answer to my question.

Thank you.
NokasKili

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Professional Portuguese Translator

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:31:18 PM

Dear AIDA team

Please kindly provided me AIDA WhitePaper in original word format so your bounty translators can translate it without facing numerous format/compilation issues?
Please kindly support this!

Thank you!

ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:10:59 PM

Dear AIDA team

Please kindly provided me AIDA WhitePaper in original word format so your bounty translators can translate it without facing numerous format/compilation issues?
Please kindly support this!

Thank you!

what language do you want to read AIDA White Paper?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: