Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:37:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] - AIDA P2P service | First Interactive Sale  (Read 5682 times)
Rekkom

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:09:01 PM

Dear administrators, I am compelled to write here. in the appropriate branch, I could not get a full answer because of the huge number of messages from other participants.

I participate in the bounty, I have not opened the page https://invest.aida.market/ I tried another browser, another ip, cleared cookies, but none of this helps - the page is unavailable.

How to fix it, or what am I doing wrong? I ask to help, tk. I wish to continue to participate in the project.

Also if someone knows, please write me a personal message.

Thank you.

Clear. It seems that administration and business are not up to their users. If I'm wrong, correct me, but I believe that in a few weeks it was already possible to give an answer.
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:28:36 PM

Dear administrators, I am compelled to write here. in the appropriate branch, I could not get a full answer because of the huge number of messages from other participants.

I participate in the bounty, I have not opened the page https://invest.aida.market/ I tried another browser, another ip, cleared cookies, but none of this helps - the page is unavailable.

How to fix it, or what am I doing wrong? I ask to help, tk. I wish to continue to participate in the project.

Thank you.
I confirm, I have the same problem. I can not visit the company website. Error 404.
In addition, on Facebook there are no updates, already, more than three weeks.
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:58:56 PM

I think that what is happening here is not a favorable ground for further development of the project. There is a high probability, wasted time. Provide explanations.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
lamponk15

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:31:42 PM

with the AIDA Service global e-commerce can provide P2P service automatic sales and service without intermediaries. this is becoming an innovative development with the number of buyers in e-commerce today. hopefully the project will be successful and soon be realized.
Rekkom

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:37:30 AM

with the AIDA Service global e-commerce can provide P2P service automatic sales and service without intermediaries. this is becoming an innovative development with the number of buyers in e-commerce today. hopefully the project will be successful and soon be realized.

Well yes. The most important thing is that in a short time we triumphantly did not learn that the project has curtailed its activities. Looks like the current situation is extremely bad. So be vigilant.
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:11:35 PM

Well yes. The most important thing is that in a short time we triumphantly did not learn that the project has curtailed its activities. Looks like the current situation is extremely bad. So be vigilant.

At least their site works. But in the social networks there is still a weak octivity.
At the first stage of the development of this project, including the marketing company, I liked everything. But now, I'm a little wary. But I intend to observe further activities.
Ketaminn

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:54:28 AM

What a great project you guys have here, am youtuber, let's take this project to the moon. Pm if you want me to review your ICO on my youtube channel
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:17:14 PM

The site shows that 11 days remained until the completion of the phase. Is this the only phase or not? And the fact that collected $ 1,300,000. What are your plans in case if soft cap is not raised?

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Rekkom

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:36:56 PM

The site shows that 11 days remained until the completion of the phase. Is this the only phase or not? And the fact that collected $ 1,300,000. What are your plans in case if soft cap is not raised?

On their website, they mention a refund of the deposit, if such a need arises. At the same time, there are some concerns about the current situation - as you can see, the administration has not been contacted for a long time. There is a suspicion that their actions could be fraudulent. We continue to follow developments, but be vigilant.
BurchLynda

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

How could one gram of gold be split among millions of tokens?  That would be microscopic, wouldn't it?  Maybe I am misunderstanding how it all works....
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:55:51 PM

On their website, they mention a refund of the deposit, if such a need arises. At the same time, there are some concerns about the current situation - as you can see, the administration has not been contacted for a long time. There is a suspicion that their actions could be fraudulent. We continue to follow developments, but be vigilant.

Clearly, I will see that there are some unclear clarifications. They should be more active. But the fees are continuing. Is there information on this matter.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

How to buy tokens
Guide to buying tokens
1. Go to the site ico.aida.market
2. Click the “Buy Tokens” button.
3. Enter your e-mail
4. Open the letter in your inbox (if the letter does not arrive within 15 minutes, check it in the spam box)
5. Follow the link and create a password
6. Confirm the password and go to the next page
7. Enter your personal data (First Name, Last Name and City)
8. Confirm the checkbox with the “I agree” checkbox.
9. Follow the instructions on the page
You can purchase our tokens on our website, ico.aida.market, during the ICO at a fixed price of 0.25 USD. After the release of the tokens on the exchanges, you will be able to purchase tokens on them. https://medium.com/@aidaservice/how-to-buy-tokens-dea3e1fd3f40
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:39:41 AM

Hello! I am a member of Bounty campaign, please tell me whether I need to pass KYC and when the bounty campaign ends?
Hello. Thank you for your message.Please join our bounty chat https://t.me/ibounty. All information about bounty program in this chat. Also at 25 th of May our spreadsheet start working https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd3OeNhd1QH3glSqFImUcrG61BnqfBR-W73EIM0uc6pNJeAEw/closedform. Follow the news. We will definitely answer you
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:41:23 AM

Good afternoon, dear administration of the project. Tell me, are you answering questions that I could not find answers to in other sources? I already wrote you a personal message, but the answer has not yet followed. It's a bit sad ...
Good afternoon Smiley . What is your question?
Hi Admin may I know why I can't open the Signature Bounty spreadsheet I try to open in my Mobile Phone, Tablet, laptop and Desktop but same error result: " A network error has occurred"  I hope you can fix this i've not able to check my stakes almost 3 weeks now. Thank you. more power AIDA Team!!!!
https://medium.com/@aidaservice/the-ending-of-ico-aida-service-d4fecafc9a84
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:43:26 AM

Thank you for the great news! Very productive work! No company has done so much work in such a short time. Yes, new young advisers are always good !!! Good luck to you! and investors to us!

Video review in Russian https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__95yx9VqH4
Hello, thank you for your supporting and wishes  Wink
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:45:31 AM

Hello administrator, there is no news in twitter about the project for the last two weeks Undecided  I hope you haven't forgotten about Twitter.
Good day, please read this article https://medium.com/@aidaservice/the-ending-of-ico-aida-service-d4fecafc9a84
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:47:16 AM

Thank you.
Good day all answers in your questions here https://medium.com/@aidaservice/the-ending-of-ico-aida-service-d4fecafc9a84
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:52:43 AM

Hello. Thank you for your message.Please join our bounty chat https://t.me/ibounty. All information about bounty program in this chat. Also at 25 th of May our spreadsheet start working https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd3OeNhd1QH3glSqFImUcrG61BnqfBR-W73EIM0uc6pNJeAEw/closedform. Follow the news. We will definitely answer you
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:03:39 AM

Thank you   Smiley
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:26:58 AM

AIDA Service: Updates/Bounty FAQ

News
The Twitter & facebook report format has been changed! Attentively!
The preliminary result on “Translation and Community” will be announced on Wednesday. March 21.
The first part of the audit “Media and Blog” is completed. All disqualifying accounts were filtered according to the rules.
Samples of topics for posting posts on blogs and Facebook are in ANN Bounty.
Participants in the Sig campaign, do not worry. Tables will be available on March 21.

https://medium.com/icos/aida-service-news-bounty-faq-621cd947705e
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: