Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:47:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on future of Ripple 2018 ?  (Read 125 times)
karamoris (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:12:41 PM

just a few things I'm not sure that many folks know. XRP is clearly attacking the banking vertical market with the technology
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:14:03 PM

It's not attacking anything, it's just as bad as banks. It's a centralized shitcoin that shouldn't even be called a cryptocurrency.

Not your keys, not your coins!
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:30:45 PM

I actually agree, don't like Ripple because its centralized nature. It does not compete banks but help them reduce costs (without benefit the final user because they still charge you the same costs for international transfers than before).
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:34:26 PM

just a few things I'm not sure that many folks know. XRP is clearly attacking the banking vertical market with the technology

XRP queries are emerging more than the other crypto currency recent days. We saw bitcoin and some top rank altcoins dumped in the chart but now hard fork is over we will find the bitcoin value will be boom back again and touch the next peak very soon.
There would be enough time to complete now since the people invested the money on the ripple. As above said many people ignore the xrp for the reason centralized crypto and security reasons.
Odora

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:37:25 PM

really surprising, I follow the Ripple price increase, the future of Ripple is very good, the Bank must be trembling
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: