Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDAX withdrawal  (Read 217 times)
Crypto_Addict (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:55:31 PM

I've run into an issue....

I was trying to withdraw a small amout of BTC using gdax (no costs) to send to another BTC adress, but it gives me following message:

You've reached the maximum number of sends per hour. Please contact support if you require a higher limit on your account.

Now I have not made any withdrawals for the last week so I could never be over my limit, are there any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BrianSiim

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:22:07 PM

I'm getting the exact same message when trying to withdraw ETH, and I haven't made any withdrawal for days either.
richardvlog

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:25:12 PM

I have the same problem Sad Hope it fixes soon
eccentricVagabond

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:28:38 PM

Same here ! Just 5$USD worth of BTC to a different address and it's showing  "You've reached the maximum number of sends per hour. Please contact support if you require a higher limit on your account."
Minty_Andy

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:30:09 PM

This is a problem...

I would very much like to move some coin around today and i'm locked out of withdrawals with the error above.

Total BS, as i would have shifted assets to ripple this morning but i couldn't...
Exodus18

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:42:45 PM

This is BULLSHIT! WTF GDAX!??
Minty_Andy

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:49:07 PM

Did GDAX just see a landslide of withdrawals into alts exchanges, during this stale market in the top 4, and lock us out?
BrianSiim

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:52:12 PM

I just tried again and this time it would accept it, so maybe they got it fixed now - or I just got lucky...
Minty_Andy

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:55:43 PM

im still stuck
dustcoins23

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:01:11 PM

Hi Guys.

Are any or all of you NOT using google authenticator app on your phone? Trying to figure out if that's a common theme in this thread. I am having the same problem with no google authenticator app. Trying to see if installing it fixes it.
db80

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:03:39 PM

I am facing the same issue. Trying to move ETH from GDAX to binance but I am getting this error:
You've reached the maximum number of sends per hour. Please contact support if you require a higher limit on your account.
I have tried 10 times in the last hour but no luck. Any idea?
broadenandbuild

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:10:35 PM

I was facing the same issue.

I tried again about 30 min ago and the transaction went through, however there is no sign of a transaction on etherscan and I have still not received anything into my wallet. Apparently the issue is widespread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/7mv0qt/ether_transaction_stuck/
Bamfaf

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:17:12 PM

Same. I'm just trying to transfer ETH from Coinbase to GDAX and can't even do that.
dominipater

Activity: 9
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:38:36 PM

Hi Guys.

Are any or all of you NOT using google authenticator app on your phone? Trying to figure out if that's a common theme in this thread. I am having the same problem with no google authenticator app. Trying to see if installing it fixes it.

I'm having the same issues "You've reached the maximum number of sends per hour", when I haven't done any withdrawals ever.  Neither lack of 2FA, nor ETH is the common thread, since I'm trying to withdraw airdropped BCH.
PaulusDixit

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:11:50 AM

Just try for a few times. After 4 tries my LTC went through.
dominipater

Activity: 9
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:31:29 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 04:16:35 PM by dominipater

Just try for a few times. After 4 tries my LTC went through.

I must've tried 30 times to withdraw while I waited on their cust srvc phone line....after exactly 2hr on hold, an automated voice came on "we won't be able to assist you..." and dropped the call.
But hey! it's an improvement over MtGox, in the sense they have a phone to call and the elevator music won't make you puke.... glad to read others are getting their coins out.

Edit: signed out of GDAX, back in, and tried the withdrawal shortly after logging in...went through.
hiow8905

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:00:54 AM

Folks, be careful when you retry..I just found out that the transfer finally went through but my balance on GDAX was unexpectedly lower so I checked the transaction history and found multiple transactions of the same amount processed (!) ...so retrying doesn't necessarily start with a clean slate. I've asked the recipient of my transfers to remit the extra and hoping they will honor the request and see the error...
drfreud

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:48:07 PM

I had this exact same problem on the 29th. I couldn't withdraw anything and got the same error. However the next day I noticed the BTC I wanted to withdraw had been redacted from my total, however it never arrived at the address I had filled in. It shows up as 'complete' in my lists of transfers, however it doesn't have a BTC Transaction Hash, like the others do (just a TransferID). My money is still nowhere to be seen and Gdax support is not responding to service requests.. Anyone have a clue what I could possibly do?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: