Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain  (Read 7762 times)
HighRewardCoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:21:33 AM

Do you accept VISA cards?
here will be bounty program?

You can invest in HRC with BTC or ETH, like in any another ICO.
If bounty campaign will be, you will see the link on topic in this thread.
Yes, you are right!
I'm sure that devs would notify  us  when the bounty campaign will started!
i glad to say that bounty campaign allready started - you can join here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2633490.new#new
Bounty campaign? it's mean? i can get more bonus?

In addition to the bounty program, we have a referral system, with which you can get additional bonuses.

How can i get my referral link?

Maybe you need to contact HTC support and they will allow you to special referral account. Because I didn't find any "sign up form" on site.
Well thanks for the advice, I will write to tech support, hopefully they will tell me how to get my referral link

Referral link you can get in your profile -> "MY REFERALS" tab -> click "ADD LINK" Wink
Paoinezseyne

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:29:43 AM

Yes, you are right!
i glad to say that bounty campaign allready started - you can join here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2633490.new#new

In addition to the bounty program, we have a referral system, with which you can get additional bonuses.

Maybe you need to contact HTC support and they will allow you to special referral account. Because I didn't find any "sign up form" on site.
Well thanks for the advice, I will write to tech support, hopefully they will tell me how to get my referral link

Referral link you can get in your profile -> "MY REFERALS" tab -> click "ADD LINK" Wink

Thanks for answer) i also tried to find.
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:36:34 AM

Yes, you are right!

How can i go to profile? please give a link for registration. sorry but i can't find it and my head pain.

I wrote higher, that HRc must work under the site. Too many questions, hard to understand design, low quality pictures — all of these are signaling investors about team responsibility. Your idea sounds good, but realization isn't on needed level.

P.S: I didn't find it too...
assasin21rus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:20:39 PM

Well, not all campaigns were perfect from the very beginning, there is still time to finish the work on the site and bring it to a user-friendly interface
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

Well, not all campaigns were perfect from the very beginning, there is still time to finish the work on the site and bring it to a user-friendly interface

Completely agree with your opinion. This thread was posted only 5 days ago, so HRC hasn't got enough time for fixing all problems. I am waiting for new updates after holidays, when everybody will be working.
saekotye07

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:58:51 PM

this project looks awesome the concept about the instrument is very nice many people are addicting in music world so this is a great opportunity for this project to succeed.. goodluck on this..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
HighRewardCoin

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:51:09 PM

Too HRC team - Question from my potential investor.
Whether it is protection from a price reduction after the sale of tokens on the part of the developers?
Will the reserve as a percentage of all raised funds to support the price level after the completion of the sale of tokens? If so, for what amount of time this reserve will be provided?

Yes, there will be a number of tokens in reserve for different purposes, including for maintaining the price level. A limited number of tokens is issued and 77% of them are selling on the ICO, more tokens will not be released. Therefore, there will be a growth in the token, as it will be wanted to buy to enter the lending program.
HighRewardCoin

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

Yes, you are right!

How can i go to profile? please give a link for registration. sorry but i can't find it and my head pain.

I wrote higher, that HRc must work under the site. Too many questions, hard to understand design, low quality pictures — all of these are signaling investors about team responsibility. Your idea sounds good, but realization isn't on needed level.

https://ico.highrewardcoin.io/register

You can also go to the registration by clicking on the "Token Sale"

skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:37:10 AM

Yes, you are right!

https://ico.highrewardcoin.io/register

You can also go to the registration by clicking on the "Token Sale"

This easy to register, why you can't find?

A7373

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:28:46 AM

what is your rating of the ICO?
You can see ratings through the browser on specialized sites.
assasin21rus

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:57:16 AM

If it is not difficult to throw off a couple of links on which reliable information?
udj052

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:01:08 AM

If it is not difficult to throw off a couple of links on which reliable information?
You need to be independent to judge some of the information, rather than blindly follow the investment, in fact, I am curious whether there is a big investor behind the project
Exte

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:28:45 AM

They did not publish news about the review of the project. As i know at this moment they don't have rating in "ICO review' sites.

LaneAxis
⇐ ● The FUTURE of Trucking and Freight Supply Chain ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:56:32 AM

You need to be independent to judge some of the information, rather than blindly follow the investment, in fact, I am curious whether there is a big investor behind the project

Nobody knows that) I hope so, cause lagre investors is always positive signal to other  (you can believe us and invest your money in project). HRC is interesting enough, but some moments are too hard to understand at first time.
HighRewardCoin

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:09:32 AM

this project looks awesome the concept about the instrument is very nice many people are addicting in music world so this is a great opportunity for this project to succeed.. goodluck on this..

Thank you!
selectnumber123

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

Big investor behind the project - what is the size of the investment must be  Huh for you to be a big investor??
Why is it important for you?
In fact, to follow a big investor investment projects, only the most economical way, with credit endorsement gives people more sense of security, you have to believe that many people do not understand the real project
A7373

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:37:00 AM

Big investor behind the project - what is the size of the investment must be  Huh for you to be a big investor??
In fact, to follow a big investor investment projects, only the most economical way, with credit endorsement gives people more sense of security, you have to believe that many people do not understand the real project

Maybe there are special prices for big investors? or just bonuses?
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:07:27 AM

Some persons start to believe in things only after experienced users (in this situation - investors) show themselves. It's normal situation, as with Bitcoin. At first nobody believe in technology, but now everybody does!
A7373

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:37:11 AM

Some persons start to believe in things only after experienced users (in this situation - investors) show themselves. It's normal situation, as with Bitcoin. At first nobody believe in technology, but now everybody does!

You're right! There is simply a monetary factor.
There are many people who want to buy tokens from many projects, but there is not enough money for everything. Therefore, there are bounty campaigns  created to attract and help people to become part of the project!
Exte

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:04:47 AM

Maybe there are special prices for big investors? or just bonuses?
[/quote]
Probably large investors will have individual bonuses. And for everyone, the rest is just a bonus to buying.

LaneAxis
⇐ ● The FUTURE of Trucking and Freight Supply Chain ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: