Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain  (Read 7762 times)
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:44:10 PM

05.04.2018 HRC will be list on the Coinmarketcup! This is good news.
It sounds good. We expect news about  exchanges, it will be more better for token.
Its just roadmap but thats good if project has such great targets!
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:08:49 PM

05.04.2018 HRC will be list on the Coinmarketcup! This is good news.

It isn't hard to be listed on coinMarketCap. But, as for me, it's great when I don't need to open exchange account and can explode tokens price on CMC.
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

Does anybody understand how HRC will work? All this information "bot with no emotion, without mistakes" sounds too ideal to be truth. I don't understand how the product will work? How to secure code from mistakes and bags. And a lot of other questions are in my mind...

A7373

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

Does anybody understand how HRC will work? All this information "bot with no emotion, without mistakes" sounds too ideal to be truth. I don't understand how the product will work? How to secure code from mistakes and bags. And a lot of other questions are in my mind...

Would understand it at all after project starting....
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

Would understand it at all after project starting....

Yeah, but what about investors. I think they want to know all before funding in HRC. Or, at least, to see real team with real social networks and evidence of their experience.
Exte

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:34:49 PM

Yes, there are many questions in the subject about the members of the team, and there is still no answer. They can not easily add this information to the site with a link to LinkedIn

LaneAxis
⇐ ● The FUTURE of Trucking and Freight Supply Chain ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
A7373

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:22:07 PM

Yes, there are many questions in the subject about the members of the team, and there is still no answer. They can not easily add this information to the site with a link to LinkedIn
Have article as answer of your quastion!
https://medium.com/@yuday476/investment-instruments-based-on-new-generation-blockchain-84bd9f77141e
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:53:05 AM

Why they can't? The main idea of ICO and blockchain is that everybody can see everything. Even small hidden part of information is bad signal in this world)

A7373

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

Why they can't? The main idea of ICO and blockchain is that everybody can see everything. Even small hidden part of information is bad signal in this world)

I think that it is not necessary to draw conclusions on the front.
 The project is very young and the team is loaded with work because probably does not have time to add news!
Exte

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:57:13 AM

https://medium.com/@yuday476/investment-instruments-based-on-new-generation-blockchain-84bd9f77141e
Don't find the information in this published article about the members of the team.

LaneAxis
assasin21rus

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:08:50 AM

Don't find the information in this published article about the members of the team.
There's just one link to the bitcointalk profile
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:15:37 AM

The project is very young and the team is loaded with work because probably does not have time to add news!

I know that, but community and I trust in news, team, and ideas. But there are too many ICOs and even little movement like adding LinkedIn profiles will increase trust to HRC!
A7373

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:56:38 AM

I know that, but community and I trust in news, team, and ideas. But there are too many ICOs and even little movement like adding LinkedIn profiles will increase trust to HRC!
I agree with you! When investors think that something going wrong on such projects they would never invest in it!
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

I agree with you! When investors think that something going wrong on such projects they would never invest in it!

I hope HRC team will listen your advice and improve site, white paper quality. Also HRC must increase number of social announcements.
Exte

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

I hope HRC team will listen your advice and improve site, white paper quality. Also HRC must increase number of social announcements.
They just need to add additional information about the team to the site. People do not like to give money to those about whom nothing is known.

LaneAxis
A7373

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:09:17 PM

They just need to add additional information about the team to the site. People do not like to give money to those about whom nothing is known.
I think they would read us and take it to account!
HighRewardCoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:30:57 PM

Thank you for your wishes! We will take everything into consideration!
A7373

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:51:02 PM

Yes, it would be nice, i know that you can be a little bussy for Bitcointalk, but investors are like scanners - when they dont find that they want....nobody knows their decision.
skladnikov

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

Yes, it would be nice, i know that you can be a little bussy for Bitcointalk, but investors are like scanners - when they dont find that they want....nobody knows their decision.
Too many examples when a stealth project, flew to the moon )

A7373

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:56:19 AM

Too many examples when a stealth project, flew to the moon )
In my analysis, sometimes investors even easier to earn where the project has a hard cup less than there where it is huge!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: