Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:01:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain  (Read 7762 times)
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

I use platform WavesLiteApp. Are my torents can be stored there?

You should use Ethereum wallet which supports ERC20 tokens. Also don't use exchanges wallet, only that one which private key only you know!
I know that most secure is ledger wallet! Is it true , who knows?

It's one of the most secure wallets in our time, but! You must buy Ledger only on the official site. Don't use any third party or you can lose all your money.
I do not understand at all who will use the 3rd party to perform such actions, it's dangerous. You can ask a friend but the third party is a big mistake

I read one story on forum and my friend use third party two... People want to save $ 25-40 on delivery but lose everything
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

You should use Ethereum wallet which supports ERC20 tokens. Also don't use exchanges wallet, only that one which private key only you know!

It's one of the most secure wallets in our time, but! You must buy Ledger only on the official site. Don't use any third party or you can lose all your money.
I do not understand at all who will use the 3rd party to perform such actions, it's dangerous. You can ask a friend but the third party is a big mistake

I read one story on forum and my friend use third party two... People want to save $ 25-40 on delivery but lose everything
Some times people don’t want to think.
assasin21rus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:15:57 AM

save $ 25-40 to lose your savings ?? What kind of genius?
A7373

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:37:10 AM

the same thing is with reports. People don’t  see anything besides their profit.
assasin21rus

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:13:36 AM

the same thing is with reports. People don’t  see anything besides their profit.
But when sending the report there are no risks, and when using a third party a big risk, I would not be able to take that risk
A7373

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:32:23 AM

But when sending the report there are no risks, and when using a third party a big risk, I would not be able to take that risk
some people like risks , some just don’t understand them.
assasin21rus

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

Apparently I'm one of those who do not understand, because I better overpay than save money with the opportunity to lose everything
A7373

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

Apparently I'm one of those who do not understand, because I better overpay than save money with the opportunity to lose everything
All risks need to be approved! In my opinion all crypto currency system is on risk!
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

All risks need to be approved! In my opinion all crypto currency system is on risk!

All cryptocurrencies are too volatile. But, for example, you always can hold your money in USDT. Its price will often be $ 1 per coin +- $0,02!
Exte

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:51:46 AM

All cryptocurrencies are too volatile. But, for example, you always can hold your money in USDT. Its price will often be $ 1 per coin +- $0,02!
It is much better to keep money in bitcoin or ethereum, and when one of them falls, go to another currency.

LaneAxis
⇐ ● The FUTURE of Trucking and Freight Supply Chain ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
A7373

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:22:15 AM

It is much better to keep money in bitcoin or ethereum, and when one of them falls, go to another currency.
Its a big risk but i agree with you! When you hold money in usd they would not increase!
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

Its a big risk but i agree with you! When you hold money in usd they would not increase!
Agree money should increase and not just lie anywhere for nothing
Lonsdayl

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:43:42 PM

Market is too volatile. When you see "red fire on the market" the best variant is to sold currencies and buy USDT. Nobody says that it's for long-term or even investments.
A7373

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

Market is too volatile. When you see "red fire on the market" the best variant is to sold currencies and buy USDT. Nobody says that it's for long-term or even investments.

This is usually true, but experienced traders like to take just how you say "red light".
Mrjitter

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:06:52 PM

I think even when it does not need to sell everything on the air and bitkoin and headlong to run to another place, this is stupid
assasin21rus

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:49:55 PM

I think even when it does not need to sell everything on the air and bitkoin and headlong to run to another place, this is stupid
It's foolish to invest money in the crypto currency, which has grown to a high altitude in a week, and the rest is not so stupid
Mrjitter

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:36:35 AM

It's foolish to invest money in the crypto currency, which has grown to a high altitude in a week, and the rest is not so stupid
there is already an angle to look at this Smiley
A7373

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:01:16 AM

Who knows what will be the two-factor authorization in this project?
Exte

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:25:51 AM

Perhaps they will do this after some time, after release. Its very important for security.

LaneAxis
⇐ ● The FUTURE of Trucking and Freight Supply Chain ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
A7373

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:56:22 AM

Perhaps they will do this after some time, after release. Its very important for security.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: