Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:38:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain  (Read 7762 times)
Exte

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:02:50 AM

I think project will fail badly. i got couple of friends who would love to invest,but they see 1% of target reached in 1/4 sale weeks, makes doubt the project. Also each good company does great advertising, have a look on any other coin, for example most successfull to come out ''wepower'' , its already got 30m invested by investors, and tokens will be sold only to lucky whitelist people, just because advertising was really good, and people are standing in que to get tokens. While HRC did absolutelly 0 advertising, here is result having 0 interest from people. People normally ask, where should i invest ? Should i invest in company that doesnt have money for advertising, and noone is buying it coins ? I dont think so. People buy popular coins, as they dont want invest money and see coin price straight going to bin when reaching market. Just my opinion.

We did not collect 70k in 30 minutes, but the soft cap is already almost assembled.
And who wants to get tokens with the maximum discount - need to hurry up.
Simply, you guys should be more aggressive in advertising your product. And you need to interest the investor with a loud name so that others can invest, knowing that he is participating in your project.

LaneAxis
⇐ ● The FUTURE of Trucking and Freight Supply Chain ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

I think project will fail badly. i got couple of friends who would love to invest,but they see 1% of target reached in 1/4 sale weeks, makes doubt the project. Also each good company does great advertising, have a look on any other coin, for example most successfull to come out ''wepower'' , its already got 30m invested by investors, and tokens will be sold only to lucky whitelist people, just because advertising was really good, and people are standing in que to get tokens. While HRC did absolutelly 0 advertising, here is result having 0 interest from people. People normally ask, where should i invest ? Should i invest in company that doesnt have money for advertising, and noone is buying it coins ? I dont think so. People buy popular coins, as they dont want invest money and see coin price straight going to bin when reaching market. Just my opinion.

We did not collect 70k in 30 minutes, but the soft cap is already almost assembled.
Simply, you guys should be more aggressive in advertising your product. And you need to interest the investor with a loud name so that others can invest, knowing that he is participating in your project.
Correctly a little aggression in advertising will not hurt. And another question is how long will the discount last?
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

Very interesting is the idea of this project.
Where can I see a schedule of conferences for the future that  i could participate?
you have to check their social medias or blog?

assasin21rus

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:29:54 AM

Where can I see a schedule of conferences for the future that  i could participate?
Perhaps they will publish in their groups on social networks, you can even write to them on the mail, they may answer
HighRewardCoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

Yesterday a large investor came to the project, but he did not consent to the disclosure of his name.
HighRewardCoin

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

Correctly a little aggression in advertising will not hurt. And another question is how long will the discount last?

It's almost over soon.
If you want to buy at the maximum discount, then hurry up, since there will be even larger investors and tokens at the lowest price will not remain.
HighRewardCoin

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:04:42 PM

You can look it in Roadmap, and after the ICO all the changes and news will be posted on the site.
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:50:53 PM

Yesterday a large investor came to the project, but he did not consent to the disclosure of his name.

Why not? If you will announce about them, you can attract new large funds. Can you ask one question? Are you planning to redesign your site or it is final version?
assasin21rus

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

It's almost over soon.
If you want to buy at the maximum discount, then hurry up, since there will be even larger investors and tokens at the lowest price will not remain.
how many times cheaper is this lowest price?
spawn4ever

Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

You can look it in Roadmap, and after the ICO all the changes and news will be posted on the site.
im not see any meetups or event in your roadmap

Khala

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:56:58 PM

Why not? If you will announce about them, you can attract new large funds. Can you ask one question? Are you planning to redesign your site or it is final version?
I do not know about the redesign of the whole site, need to correct the site header
psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:17:16 PM

im not see any meetups or event in your roadmap
you have to follow their social medias or telegram channels
assasin21rus

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

I do not know about the redesign of the whole site, need to correct the site header

There was a logo. It looked normal, but it was worth reducing the size slightly
Mrjitter

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

Of course it's a pity that he did not agree to call himself, his name could interest other large customers, is not it? or I am mistaken in this
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:01:16 PM

There was a logo. It looked normal, but it was worth reducing the size slightly
Guys, there is no problem, you need just to wait some time for picture downloading!
Exte

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

It's everyone's business, being public or just being in the shadows. I meant that you need to find an investor who is a public figure and something to involve him in his project.

LaneAxis
Mrjitter

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:24:38 PM

It's everyone's business, being public or just being in the shadows. I meant that you need to find an investor who is a public figure and something to involve him in his project.
You are right, but it would help more to trust the project to new people, although all individually
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:45:37 PM

You are right, but it would help more to trust the project to new people, although all individually
If I were a major investor, I certainly would not want everyone to know my name!
assasin21rus

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:14:40 PM

If I were a major investor, I certainly would not want everyone to know my name!
And what's the point? Is there any use in the name of the Investor?
Exte

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:49:01 PM

Many investors who do not want publicity invest in hedge funds. And they are already investing in projects. But when you are a public figure, projects will "come to you", and not you to seek.

LaneAxis
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: