Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:04:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain  (Read 7762 times)
Perseus_X

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:41:15 PM

It would be nice if on YouTube channel uploaded a video of this nature
i hope that they will upload something
It's not difficult and should not be a problem
The problem is that at the moment they have content to download. I'd like to hope that after the conference they will have something to tell

What conference???Why this project is so hidden and why we should trust?On Telegram group nobody can ask or write something...on Twitter you can't see other people comments, everithing is hidden, only comercial, how to invest money in something that is completely hidden and possible not exist?Everibody can make some nice website like they have and do the same!!!No any presentation no real person no real adress!!!!Just a woman on youtube which is talking very shortly is giving me 0 guarantee to invest.
Same they can dissapear with the money as they come!
Perseus_X

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:52:51 PM

It would be nice if on YouTube channel uploaded a video of this nature
i hope that they will upload something
It's not difficult and should not be a problem
The problem is that at the moment they have content to download. I'd like to hope that after the conference they will have something to tell

It will be a conference???I don't understand whi this project is so hidden and why we should trust?On Telegram group nobody can ask or write something everithing is blocked...on Twitter you can't see other people comments, the messages are hidden, only comercial you can see, how to invest money in something that is completely hidden and does not exist, trust in words?Everibody can make some nice website like they have and do the same!!!No any presentation no any contact person to find, no real adress!!!!Just a woman on youtube which is talking very shortly is giving me 0 guarantee to invest. Even the exchanges which they promise on the website has the lowest trading from the market.How to grow to 110usd with that exchanges?
I apology if I offended somebody here, is just my opinion after some research, I hope that I'm wrong and everithing to be fine.
santygo777

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:09:29 PM

How soon will I receive my HRC tokens after the payments?
Dominika_Koks

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:22:23 PM

are there low and top levels for deposits?
HighRewardCoin

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:28:23 AM

How soon will I receive my HRC tokens after the payments?

If you buy tokens for ETH - tokens are credited immediately, and if for BTC - tokens will be added after the end of the ICO round.
HighRewardCoin

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:29:52 AM

Correctly the train has already left and there is not much that you can do before the end
But for the sake of interest, can participate
It is better to participate then in the ICO itself, to invest a small amount of money.
but sometimes you cant participate in ico in few reasons
for what reasons can not participate?

Why this project is so hidden and why we should trust?On Telegram group nobody can ask or write something...on Twitter you can't see other comments, everithing is hidden, how to invest money in something that is completely hidden?everibody can make some nice website like they have and do the same!!!No presentation no nothing!Just a woman on youtube which is talking very shortly is giving me 0 guarantee to invest.

You can visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Highrewardcoin-1721290584568531
And also ask any question you are interested in our support service: support@highrewardcoin.io
HighRewardCoin

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:31:58 AM

Do I have to be a VIP client so I can meet the founders at a Macao meeting? or it is necessary only for an opportunity with them to be photographed?

To get to the conference you need to be a VIP client.
HighRewardCoin

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:03:41 AM

How does the Block Register keep your funds from hackers, scammers and brute force?

We have our own security department, which monitors this and takes appropriate measures when something of the above happens with our system. Cool
HighRewardCoin

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

Minimum deposit in lending: $25
Maximum: $500k

But our ICO is over and you will not be able to participate in it, but you can buy tokens on the exchange, it will be etherdelta.com, and then the rest of the exchanges from our roadmap.
Dominika_Koks

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

But our ICO is over and you will not be able to participate in it, but you can buy tokens on the exchange, it will be etherdelta.com, and then the rest of the exchanges from our roadmap.

Okay, TY
santygo777

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:09:47 PM

do u have your own wallet?
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:52:44 AM

Do I have to be a VIP client so I can meet the founders at a Macao meeting? or it is necessary only for an opportunity with them to be photographed?

Is it not enough just to buy a ticket? how much money does it take to become a VIP client? Still, I do not understand how it is connected to be a VIP client and get to a conference in Macau.

HighRewardCoin

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:49:59 PM

do u have your own wallet?

Currently, its development is under way. When we release it, we will certainly inform about this in our channels in social networks.
xialan_lu

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:21:07 PM

some people have difficulty trading on etherdelta include me, I will wait until to be listed in coinexchange or other
can you tell me more about percentage of lending?
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

Is it not enough just to buy a ticket? how much money does it take to become a VIP client? Still, I do not understand how it is connected to be a VIP client and get to a conference in Macau.
So you're not gonna answer my question? I'm still waiting for an answer ) I think it's in your best interest to be more active with any questions coming from potential investors.

DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:35:12 AM

So you're not gonna answer my question? I'm still waiting for an answer ) I think it's in your best interest to be more active with any questions coming from potential investors.

How much money did your ICO attract? It's difficult to communicate with you because your telegram is closed and there is no communication with the team. There is no information on your website how many tokens were sold. You need to answer questions from investors as they have invested their money in your project and you need to be more transparent.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:03:40 AM

Has anyone received HRC tokens? I'm still waiting, hoping to get a clear payment date.

HighRewardCoin

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:06:18 AM

If you want, you can buy a ticket and go to Macau, company pay for living and staying in Macau of vip users.
HighRewardCoin

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:07:46 AM

Has anyone received HRC tokens? I'm still waiting, hoping to get a clear payment date.

Tokens for bounty program are credited within 2 weeks after the ICO.
HighRewardCoin

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:09:38 AM

How much money did your ICO attract? It's difficult to communicate with you because your telegram is closed and there is no communication with the team. There is no information on your website how many tokens were sold. You need to answer questions from investors as they have invested their money in your project and you need to be more transparent.

The amount of collected money you can see in your account.
Of course, there is communication with the team - you can always contact our mail with questions: support@highrewardcoin.io
We always try to answer all questions as quickly as possible.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: