Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:48:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could ripple jump to $5 or $10?  (Read 807 times)
Crypto-watch-Talk (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:50:35 PM

So first off I have much regret that I sold all my coins earlier when it hit $0.30 but let's not get tied up on that.

So I have bought back in for some quick profit but I'm thinking could this be like what happened with Waves.

What happened there was in the matter of two or three days waves went from $3 all the way up to $10 and then slowly grew from there.

Is there any chance this could happen with Ripple as well? It is showing the same sort of trend it did with waves.

Your thoughts?
Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:31:52 PM

According to my opinions, Ripple is the best crypticurrency in 2018. because all banks are going to use XRP currency in future. By the end of 2018, the Ripple price is expected to cross the $10 barrier at least.
 ???Disclaimer ️: I am a hobby investor and not a financial advisor. Do your own due diligence and invest at your own risk.

JumboCactuar

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:33:28 PM

I keep seeing people say XRP will fall hard

Is this just opinion, maybe they didnt invest and hoping it drops.

Or could it raise towards $10
valeru.aver

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:34:52 PM

If the ripple exceeds $ 8, it will outpace the market capitalization of bitcoin. What it seems to me is something that can not be imagined! It is a pity that I did not buy to 1 $
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:35:32 PM

yes it can go to 5$ or 10$ in 2018...
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:35:38 PM

I think that the ripple  will cost a maximum of $ 3 and then go into a deep correction to $ 1
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:37:44 PM

I am big supporter of Ripple. But this jump makes me nervous. I have been thinking Ripple for long term investment and now I have me fears that may be big dump soon.

Chokolo

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:37:49 PM

Should easily go to those prices.
And it doesnt run like Bitcoin anymore. It goes up while Bitcoin stays put
Crypto-watch-Talk (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:39:48 PM

I am big supporter of Ripple. But this jump makes me nervous. I have been thinking Ripple for long term investment and now I have me fears that may be big dump soon.

Yea I get you on that. All it takes is a couple of whales to drop there coins and them massive drop will happen.
Crypto-watch-Talk (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:41:37 PM

If the ripple exceeds $ 8, it will outpace the market capitalization of bitcoin. What it seems to me is something that can not be imagined! It is a pity that I did not buy to 1 $

I understand what your saying but you can really base it on market cap. I understand it would be crazy if it did but let's be honest the crypto market is a crazy place.
Megumi143

Activity: 192

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:41:45 PM

I think people are over excited because of the coinbase speculation.

I'm not an attorney or financial advisor so don't take this as advice. Do your own thing,

but I don't feel it will be added to coin base in the begining of the year. It's too risky.

Unless it's a nonprofit, registers as a security, or crypto regulations passes.

I think Stellar and Dash have better chances because they're non profits and are decentralized.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:42:24 PM

So first off I have much regret that I sold all my coins earlier when it hit $0.30 but let's not get tied up on that.

So I have bought back in for some quick profit but I'm thinking could this be like what happened with Waves.

What happened there was in the matter of two or three days waves went from $3 all the way up to $10 and then slowly grew from there.

Is there any chance this could happen with Ripple as well? It is showing the same sort of trend it did with waves.

Your thoughts?

you are stupid seriously,

when ripple grows in value, the US-$ will cease to be a measurement of value

you understand that?

Crypto-watch-Talk (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:45:00 PM

Your thoughts?

you understand that?

I get that. But just so you know the US $ as of right now does exist and is a value of measurement .... so that's why I am using it.
Chokolo

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:46:57 PM

I understand what your saying but you can really base it on market cap. I understand it would be crazy if it did but let's be honest the crypto market is a crazy place.

Example:
Gold have a market cap of 7 trillion

If most people invest in Ripple, value should easily reach 10%++ of that market cap. Thats not a lot.
10% is 700 Billion. That will put XRP up on $15++

Think about that for a moment...  Wink
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:49:19 PM

Your thoughts?

you understand that?

I get that. But just so you know the US $ as of right now does exist and is a value of measurement .... so that's why I am using it.

but its will become useless the question will become what will you get for the assets in your portfolio

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:50:16 PM

Example:

If most people invest in Ripple, value should easily reach 10%++ of that market cap. Thats not a lot.

this is exactly the stupidity we are talking about,

it doesnt matter how many US dollar a ripple will be worth

Chokolo

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:52:35 PM

Example:

this is exactly the stupidity we are talking about,

it doesnt matter how many US dollar a ripple will be worth

Good comeback. A post with zero content.
I gave you an example. You came up with nothing
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:57:57 PM

I deeply doubt that the rap is ever going to cost $ 10. I think he has a high right now and there will be a correction soon

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:58:07 PM

I think that the ripple  will cost a maximum of $ 3 and then go into a deep correction to $ 1

Xrp will correct for sure, but I think $5 is really possible to reach. Xrp is centralized coin so better to invest for this in short term or if you really want to hold this for good then so be it. After all this is cryptocurrency and it will pump higher for sure.
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:04:05 PM

I also sold ripple many times at a cheap price. Now I regret this and am going to hold it for at least 2-3 years. I think that within 2 years the price of a Ripple can reach $ 10, so hold it and do not sell it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: