Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:54:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could ripple jump to $5 or $10?  (Read 807 times)
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:24:45 PM

Personally, I'm looking forward to a big profit from Xrp. I think that in a few years the price for a Ripple of $ 10 will seem very ridiculous. I think that within a few years the Ripple will bring a thousand percent of profit to those who store it and do not sell it. Wink

$10 might be possible even within the next 6 months.
Remember that we have 10x the price in just the last month.Smiley
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:24:50 PM

I think that now it is possible to grow, even up to $ 5, but then there will be a very serious correction that can last for months

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
otol55

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:25:50 AM

it is possible if BTC prices continue to rise and XRP prices remain stable.
as well as some strong support from some communities I think XRP can jump to $ 5-10.

OrangeII

Activity: 2128
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:03:26 AM

maybe the XRP price will reach $ 5, but it may take a few days until the XRP price reaches that price. well, I'm sure, the price will continue to rise, and may be more than $ 5 in 2018.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:55:12 AM

it already reach 2.5$ so 5$ will be soon. 10$ I dont sure ripple can make it in 2018 but who know?

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Alanin

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:32:31 AM

Its amazing how one centralized coin gained about 50bil$ in a few weeks  Shocked
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:52:05 AM

I do not think so, Ripple is a crypto controlled by a corporation. It is very risky when invest in them. So, I think Ripple will go up but the maximum is just $5.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
haohmaru

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:57:23 AM

IMO, no one is into crypto yet, it's still new. 2017 is the year it started going mainstream and 2018 will be ridiculous, even for sh*tcoins.  Sites like Coinbase are going to make it easier and easier.  XRP is here to stay, get over it.  
jakecoins

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:03:29 AM

I'm new to cryptocurrencys besides a very small bitcoin investment in spring last year.
Ripple looks really promising imo but I'm afraid to invest now since there migth be a big correction soon. So I will wait for it and then get some at low price.
Does anybody also think that there will be a correction? When do you think it is going to hit?
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:14:34 AM

I'm new to cryptocurrencys besides a very small bitcoin investment in spring last year.
Ripple looks really promising imo but I'm afraid to invest now since there migth be a big correction soon. So I will wait for it and then get some at low price.
Does anybody also think that there will be a correction? When do you think it is going to hit?

Ripple is a good coin to invest and it already passes the marketcap value of ethereum,so you can invest on ripple without any confudion.Ripple price will continue to rise in 2018 also because it have real world usage so in future more people will use it.
jakecoins

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:18:34 AM

Yes, I will definetly buy Ripple, but don't you think that there will be a correction very soon due to the massive rise right now?
marlborogold

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:40:38 AM

everything is possible in cryptocurrencies world, but better to invest for this in short term, because it is too centralized
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:49:19 AM

At $10 means 3 trillion market cap, lolx, that's not gonna happen.
FireShark89

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:52:24 AM

I think that there is a chance that it can take out higher price levels, but the risk of a deep correction will be very high.
Mister.Satan

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:25:21 AM

So first off I have much regret that I sold all my coins earlier when it hit $0.30 but let's not get tied up on that.

So I have bought back in for some quick profit but I'm thinking could this be like what happened with Waves.

What happened there was in the matter of two or three days waves went from $3 all the way up to $10 and then slowly grew from there.

Is there any chance this could happen with Ripple as well? It is showing the same sort of trend it did with waves.

Your thoughts?
What is your take on how it could push from $3 or below to $10? Let not be greedy and thinking like that without any practical detail.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:02:08 PM

That would be a sad day for crypto that a centralized shitcoin with a massive supply would reach that.

It's sad as it is.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Chokolo

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:07:12 PM

That would be a sad day for crypto that a centralized shitcoin with a massive supply would reach that.

It's sad as it is.

More sad to see uneducated trolls like yourself post about things they do not understand
Ripple is neither centralized or a shitcoin.
Its more decentralized than Bitcoin and it actually serves a big purpose unlike most of the other «shitcoins»
cryptolit

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 02:32:12 PM

Originally thought it would get to $5 in a few years but it could go a fair bit higher now it's getting traction.
Zak47

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:44:20 PM

Anyone waiting on pump or dump of xrp next month?
Now seems start correction.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:59:13 PM

So first off I have much regret that I sold all my coins earlier when it hit $0.30 but let's not get tied up on that.

So I have bought back in for some quick profit but I'm thinking could this be like what happened with Waves.

What happened there was in the matter of two or three days waves went from $3 all the way up to $10 and then slowly grew from there.

Is there any chance this could happen with Ripple as well? It is showing the same sort of trend it did with waves.

Your thoughts?
This is very possible and ripple in few years to come may jump above $20. Currently we are witnessing growth in ripple price because of the speculations that ripple is going to be the future cryptocurrencies but I doubt if this growth will be sustained as we can now see a little correction coming in cryptocurrency market and ripple is also affected.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: