Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:53:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BITBOND/AmazingRando] Action Proposal - Call for Volunteers  (Read 1058 times)
usagi (OP)
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 10:24:04 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2013, 10:36:02 PM by usagi

Hello!

You may know me as Usagi. I ran BMF and what not in the good old days of GLBSE. When GLBSE closed down, a bunch of people decided to blame me for their loss investing in GLBSE. I swore to do the right thing. The first thing I did was go after Brendio. With help from a few community members I retrieved our BITVPS shares. Next, I went after BAKEWELL. I spearheaded the movement to track him down and with the help of people like strello, icebreaker and tradefortress we got Ian's AVALON units redirected to Fenix mining. I say this so you will know I am serious about going after the money and giving it back to my shareholders, to whom it is owed.

Today I will spearhead another movement.

Today we will go after AmazingRando.

Here's BMF's position. We invested 300 bitcoins into BTC-MINING. BTC-MINING was run by Namworld, and was primarily invested into BITBOND, which was run by AmazingRando. AmazingRando decided to take the money and run. Unfortunately, BMF was not directly invested in BITBOND. We may have had ten or twenty shares. And, unfortunately, we sold our stake in BTC-MINING to someone in a liquidation auction quite a few months ago. However, AmazingRando cost us over $6,000 US by his actions, and he owes a lot of people a lot of money. By going after AmazingRando, I will require a commission from all those involved. That is the financial cost that this will require. I will also require a very small amount of money to cover the costs of retrieving the information and serving him. That is what will be required if AmazingRando decides not to contact me.

Now I am going to make this very plain and very simple for AmazingRando. I know who AmazingRando is, I know where he is, I know where his mining farm is (yes, I know it was moved recently), I know about the recent ASIC sales he's done, and I know who the investors in the project are. I would rather resolve this quietly, but let me be frank, I intend to use what I know to get my money back.

BMF's interest in this matter amounts to the US dollar value of the bitcoins we lost at the time we lost them. I think that is VERY fair. I think that is well within AmazingRando's capability to pay without incurring too much pain. We've recovered about $2,000 or so from the liquidation sale IIRC, so our remaining interest amounts to $4,000 US or about 40 bitcoins.

I realize AmazingRando has "issues" and/or "problems". But facts are facts. Money is moving. Units are hashing. Major investors have been paid. ASICS are being bought and sold. But I have been left to die. My money bought AmazingRando's ASICs and I am dying a slow death while he is banking. Well they say knowledge is power, and I just want my money back. I'm not bitter. I just want what is fair for my investors.

Pursuing this matter has been expensive, and it will continue to be expensive. If I am not paid what I am owed, I am capable of spending even more money on this matter, enough to hire the counsel that needs to be hired to go after AmazingRando legally.

I am almost ready to move. I have a lot of information. A lot. I would prefer to resolve this quietly but that will really boil down to the choices AmazingRando and the people he has been working with make over the next thirty days.

AmazingRando and friends, you have until the end of August to contact me. I suggest you use my OTC key to send me an encrypted e-mail at usagi@tsukino.ca so we can discuss what I am owed. And hey, if you can't afford 40 bitcoins, just talk to me, maybe we can make a deal.

Everyone else: Please post here if you were invested in BITBOND or BTC-MINING or if you had a contract with AmazingRando. It's probably important that we speak. Now's your chance.
wisard

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 07:48:27 PM

I went after BAKEWELL. I spearheaded the movement to track him down and with the help of people like strello, icebreaker and tradefortress we got Ian's AVALON units redirected to Fenix mining.

Thank you Usagi for creating a thread when BAKEWELL mishap occurred.

But I want to clarify: we did not get Ian's Avalon units redirected to Fenix mining. That is incorrect.

Thank you.

Buy me a beer or 2 if you enjoy my posts. BTC address: 1976Nb5u1T2haoxSZnJgHaemHYYtgKmTsU
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 08:08:33 PM

It would really help my DMC and Gamma shares if gRando would pay his debts.

usagi, please use all means at your disposal to recover our precious bitcoins.

Watch your back gRando!  The Bitcoin Police are on your trail!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 11:12:51 PM

I went after BAKEWELL. I spearheaded the movement to track him down and with the help of people like strello, icebreaker and tradefortress we got Ian's AVALON units redirected to Fenix mining.

Thank you Usagi for creating a thread when BAKEWELL mishap occurred.

But I want to clarify: we did not get Ian's Avalon units redirected to Fenix mining. That is incorrect.

Thank you.

Huh? Last I heard we had confirmation from Yifu the units would be redirected to Tradefortress. The Fenix OP, run by Tradefortress states "A group of four ex-Bakewell shareholders banded together to recover the two Avalon ASIC mining units belonging to shareholders. The units are currently hashing at ~140 GH/s."

Correct me if I am wrong, but it looks like those two Avalons were originally going to be sent to Ian Bakewell for operation in BAKEWELL, and that they are now in the possession of Fenix Mining.  Huh
viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 11:40:17 AM

Exciting you collected such detailed information about BITBOND op, I have no much shares invested in, but I greatly support your movement.

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 01:08:24 PM

Exciting you collected such detailed information about BITBOND op, I have no much shares invested in, but I greatly support your movement.

Yeah. You may be wondering, why now? Well, I have received news that Todd has sold some of the ASICs he bought with the money he stole from investors to asset issuers and former asset issuers of this community. In short, he (and they) finally fucked up. See, now I can go after the people he sold ASICs too, since they knew they were buying stolen merchandise. And those people are not hiding in mortal fear like Todd is right now.

Oh and guess what. Todd has been hashing this whole time. But you may be surprised to learn his mining farm is not 50 GHash, it's 200. Yes, all this time, even back in the day, he was lying to his investors. But when you think that he has been mining all this time, and just decided to keep the money, it should make you even angrier. But what makes me the angriest is the people who bought ASICs off him knowing they were purchased with stolen funds.
peterepeat

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 11:38:45 PM

I have BTC-MINING + NYAN.A shares from GLBSE
Blank

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 11:55:17 AM

I am holding onto more than a handful of BTC-MINING shares, and it would be great for me and really the Bitcoin community as a whole if we could resolve this BITBOND fiasco.

I will be watching this thread...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: