Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:57:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Fresh Amazon Merch accounts - open to used account offers  (Read 112 times)
AlwaysInna (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:11:52 PM

Hey!

Looking to buy Amazon Merch accounts that got approved but have no bank/tax information and do not have a design uploaded (not ever, not uploaded before & removed). Looking for 2 accounts, possibly 3. Will buy cheapest offers, will autobuy for $12. Date of approval does not matter.

If you offer a used account I would like to see a screencap of the earnings page (https://merch.amazon.com/analyze/earnings) along with your offer. I offer 10-12x 3-month averaged earnings if you sell including the live t-shirts. Offering less than 16x because there's a high risk of termination for accounts that change hands (Amazon got stricter policies and is doing culling rounds). Open to negotiating if you have specific advantages like marketing opportunities, brands etc. For used account with no earnings, cheapest offer or autobuy for $8.

Not interested in other Print-on-demand site accounts.
Prefer to pay in Monero. I can also pay through a different crypto, Paypal with merchandise protection or bank transfer (USA or EU).

PM here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=1066153
AlwaysInna (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:54:03 PM

Still looking! Email is innakaloe@yahoo.com. I'm traveling the coming days so responses will be slow, but I'll get back to you.
Trader30001

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:29:53 AM

People offering 500$ per account and you want to buy one for 8$?
richardjam

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:22:29 AM

You want to buy 8$ for each ? It's so cheap
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: