Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:03:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Site to sell Gulden and other altcoins?  (Read 109 times)
wklt2002 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:23:15 PM

I really need to sell some altcoins, but the site I used to use isn't working anymore (No clue why). The two major coins I need to sell are Bitcoin cash and Gulden. If anyone happens to know a good site or multiple sites to sell these coins, please let me know.
TheBTCpost

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:31:51 PM

I really need to sell some altcoins, but the site I used to use isn't working anymore (No clue why). The two major coins I need to sell are Bitcoin cash and Gulden. If anyone happens to know a good site or multiple sites to sell these coins, please let me know.

Try cryptopia they have lots of altcoins /shitcoins

Re Bitcoin Cash you can sell it most places even exchange within exodus app
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:35:25 PM

You can sell Gulden and Bitcoin Cash on bittrex since they are both listed there according to coinmarketcap. You can also sell other altcoins there but maybe some of what you are planning to sell ain't listed there. If possible list the other altcoins that you would like to sell for others to determine what exchange is good and convenient for you to use. If you don't want to list them here one by one, you can figure it out yourself using coinmarketcap.
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:39:07 PM

Try cryptopia they have lots of altcoins /shitcoins

Re Bitcoin Cash you can sell it most places even exchange within exodus app
Yes, you are right,,
cryptopia does have many altcoins listed. and also lots of new altcoins there, so you can find it there. or you can try search in the coin market cap and find what market is occupied by the coin. good luck !!

wklt2002 (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:44:46 PM

You can sell Gulden and Bitcoin Cash on bittrex since they are both listed there according to coinmarketcap. You can also sell other altcoins there but maybe some of what you are planning to sell ain't listed there. If possible list the other altcoins that you would like to sell for others to determine what exchange is good and convenient for you to use. If you don't want to list them here one by one, you can figure it out yourself using coinmarketcap.

I've tried using bittrex before but never really had succes on the site. They denied the first profile verification so they asked me to send a picture of my passport, I did so, and that got denied aswell. Thanks for the suggestion though. cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: