Bitcoin Forum
August 11, 2024, 07:11:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TwendingTrades.com - New Faucets and Cryptocurrency site  (Read 167 times)
bebarb1979 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:01:54 AM

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum, but from what I've gathered this is the acceptable place for this, so I wanted to post about my new faucets. Right now it's mainly focused on the faucets, but eventually it will have info on both the cryptocurrency markets in general, as well as the OTC penny stock markets. Will probably add faucets for other currencies eventually as well. The faucets are direct payouts to Faucethub.  Anyway, here are the urls:
http://twendingtrades.com
http://twendingbitcoin.twendingtrades.com
http://twendinglitecoin.twendingtrades.com
http://twendingdogecoin.twendingtrades.com

Thanks for checking it out!

-B
coin_curious

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 12:44:22 AM

something tried to install as extension and deleton.com got blocked. then i left real quick.

good luck with this.

◄ freebcc.org ►
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:22:57 PM

Best of luck with your project! I took a quick look at your bitcoin faucet. I do not think many people will claim because if your anti-bot links. They are not needed and not worth completing for how much your faucet pays out. Something to keep in mind. Smiley

bebarb1979 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:12:12 PM

Thanks for the input guys! Yea this will be a work in progress. I think the issue coin_curious had was because of one of my stupid pop under networks. I'm new to faucets so it will take some time to find the sweet spot between annoying ads and payouts. I have since changed the script I was using to a different one that I've modified a bit to make it work better for me. Anyways, thanks for checking it out and I will continue to try and make it something people will frequent. 
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:27:27 PM

Thanks for the input guys! Yea this will be a work in progress. I think the issue coin_curious had was because of one of my stupid pop under networks. I'm new to faucets so it will take some time to find the sweet spot between annoying ads and payouts. I have since changed the script I was using to a different one that I've modified a bit to make it work better for me. Anyways, thanks for checking it out and I will continue to try and make it something people will frequent. 

Coins4Days is also a work in progress! We started in back in the middle of October and have added offerwalls, a coin flip game, and browser mining since then. If your new current script does not work out for any reason, I highly recommend FaucetCMS. They have a lot of nice features, it's what my partner and I use, and the best part, it's totally free!

bebarb1979 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:04:12 PM

I've done quite a bit to update my site. Have added some guides for newbies to crypto-currency, a list of decent faucets, updated my own faucets, and even added an auto paying Dogecoin faucet. Stop by Twendingtrades.com and check it out!
bebarb1979 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:31:33 PM

Sorry for the bumps, but I've made twendingtrades.com come a long way. Have added a pay by hash miner for dogecoin, as well as rotators, newbie info, wallet resources, etc. Will continue to improve this site ongoing!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: