Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:48:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCforks.org for sale.  (Read 116 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:14:34 AM

This is a hot domain name, offer please (note that I was planning to buy a small cottage with this money), if you are some body like emperor Wu or king VΞr, you could pay me 7 of your free Bitcoin cash and buy this domain name to fork hundreds of other coins and create an organization of forks with this domain name. (I'd beg and shill for you if you pay me, come on you have got millions of free coins, don't be a beggar, because I am after my failure with *deving activity tokens, BTW did you know that Waves devs had my sell orders canceled? now you can't even find my tokens with it's name, you'd need the asset identifier to see it on DEX).

*deving, as dev, dev'd. developer, developed, developing.

🖤😏
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:11:39 PM

Bump, if you want this domain name, you'd have to register where I've bought it, they will transfer the domain to you only if you register.
Price for btcforks.org is $50 and has 11 months before expiration.

🖤😏
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: