Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:27:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone invested into contractbtcminer.com or has an opinion about it?  (Read 1240 times)
MaxLAMF (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 12:21:52 AM

Hi fellow Bitcointalkers,

I´m looking for some passive mining that´s really legit and is moneywise interesting of course. Most of those incomes on bitfuner.com are a joke compared to actively mining yourself. Somehow I found contractbtcminer.com and this one´s looking really good and quite legit - not like a complete scam like cloudhashing at first sight. But didn´t found anything about it on here.
So anyone invested there, has an opinion about if this a legit one or has any real good alternative(s)?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aminkorea

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 01:49:05 AM

I bought a one year contract about 4 weeks ago.  I emailed them several times to ask questions and they always answered quickly, so that gave me a little reassurance.  I am supposed to get my first payout on the 15th of this month.  I tried logging into my account a few minutes ago and their site is giving a mysql parse error, so now I am not sure what's going on. I emailed them about the error and hopefully they will reply soon.  I will know more in a few days when I try to get my first payment. 

BTW. They sent a group emails yesterday saying that they are buying more mining equipment and that the contract prices are going up. A yearly contact went from 0.6 btc to 0.8. An indefinite contract went from 1 btc to 1.1 btc.  But compared to others, I think it is still a good buy. 

I will post more info when I get it. 

Cheers

bittymitty

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 02:03:44 AM

1 BTC for 2 gh/s for a mining contract is 70 usd per gh.  This sounds expensive.

Also what mining equipment are the using?  What pool do they mine too?  No information on their website about this.

This looks like a ponzi..
bittymitty

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 02:06:05 AM

Oh wait they have 6 th of BFL...  and some Avalon
aminkorea

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 05:24:47 AM

1 BTC for 2 gh/s for a mining contract is 70 usd per gh.  This sounds expensive.

Also what mining equipment are the using?  What pool do they mine too?  No information on their website about this.

This looks like a ponzi..

For an unlimited account it is 1 BTC. I bought a 1 yr contract for .6 BTC which comes to a little over 40USD per gigahash.  Compared to Minerlease which gives 5G/H it is a little more expensive, but their contracts don't start until April 2014.  So, I the cost is worth it for a contract that is mining now.  But to each his own.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: