Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:13:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple just hit $2.30!!!  (Read 276 times)
vash_stampede (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:54:48 AM

Today has been a wild roller coaster for Ripple. I'm shocked it passed the $2.00 mark so quickly... IS this this coin going to correct back under $2.00 or do you think it'll go back into the $1.50-$1.75 range?

Interested in hearing some other's predictions for this since it's pumping heavy right at this moment.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 01:00:52 AM

Today has been a wild roller coaster for Ripple. I'm shocked it passed the $2.00 mark so quickly... IS this this coin going to correct back under $2.00 or do you think it'll go back into the $1.50-$1.75 range?

Interested in hearing some other's predictions for this since it's pumping heavy right at this moment.

depents on the greed of the people but the evaluation with US$ is broken and gets more and more broken the higher ripple rises

regards

vash_stampede (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:02:48 AM

depents on the greed of the people but the evaluation with US$ is broken and gets more and more broken the higher ripple rises

regards

If it doesn't correct tonight, I'm expecting a lot of people to wake up tomorrow, see their gains, and sell off which I'm anticipating wold correct the price a bit. Not sure how closely the people holding these coins are watching the value right now.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 01:04:45 AM

regards

If it doesn't correct tonight, I'm expecting a lot of people to wake up tomorrow, see their gains, and sell off which I'm anticipating wold correct the price a bit. Not sure how closely the people holding these coins are watching the value right now.

the question is not weather ripple will have volatillity, the question is how many idiots can be gotten to hold this coin,

because everyone that holds a coin talks positevely about it he even has to, its in his interest.

but ripple is not an ordinary competitor in cryptoeconomics, its basically rich and power ful people trying to create a coin and make people think its valuable and worth working for.

regards

ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:08:49 AM

I was so surprised about the performance of this RIPPLE in the coin market cap. I did not expect this to happen but it already did. And it may goes higher and higher crazily.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 01:09:40 AM

I was so surprised about the performance of this RIPPLE in the coin market cap. I did not expect this to happen but it already did. And it may goes higher and higher crazily.

i expected this to happen, but i still didnt bought it.

johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:17:23 AM

Today, one of the most discussed topics is ripple. I do not have this coin, but I was shocked when I saw the ripple in 2nd place in terms of capitalization. I could not believe my eyes. Whales of the banking system began their game. I'm watching on the sidelines than all this will end.

Aresion

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:20:46 AM

Yes it will bounce back for sure. Look at the volume, 8.6 billion now.
It will not hold that kind of volume and the price will drop.
1bitcoinsnet

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:21:42 AM

Two days ago I warned the PROPHET OF CRYPTO had issued an alert xrp to take off and it will overtake ETH and then BTC in Market Cap

That's why they call him the prophet

My posts are in this forum just look

I actually did what I said by warning this place it was about to go down

www.SolAdoni.com

www.Prophet.business

Those are his sites

Well worth the 99 bucks he gets a month to give members his alerts by email before they are published

HE MOVES MARKETS

oh last two days his twitter account was #1 on twitter for these words

crypto
ribble
xrp

2 days before btc went from 19k to 11k I put in this forum his alert for 10K btc, it hit within 48 hours hitting 11k

So two major calls within a week of each other

I think that qualifies his title

THE PROPHET

I still haven't gotten one thanks from this joint

wtf
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:24:02 AM

I am in deep regret for letting go of my ripple portfolio at $1.6. Was hoping it would already somewhat correct by now (even just a little) but i've been disappointedly waiting for the past few days now. Didn't think that such a centralized coin could get so much attention. I'm still betting that this is a pump and dump. When BTC price surges again im pretty confident it will go down by at least 50% of its current value.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
vash_stampede (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:26:32 AM

I am in deep regret for letting go of my ripple portfolio at $1.6. Was hoping it would already somewhat correct by now (even just a little) but i've been disappointedly waiting for the past few days now. Didn't think that such a centralized coin could get so much attention. I'm still betting that this is a pump and dump. When BTC price surges again im pretty confident it will go down by at least 50% of its current value.

I don't know... it's at $2.50 now, which is going to frame the conversation towards, "IS IT GOING TO BREAK $3.00?!" which will then normalize it being a $2.00+ coin which is where a lot of news and headliens will revolve around.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:42:44 AM

Dont regret it, you have made a decent profit, did you not?
Just reinvest your funds into another altcoin and hold it, you cant keep the coin forever and wait for the max price it's impossible, in this market new ATH is reached daily.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 01:45:37 AM

Yes it will bounce back for sure. Look at the volume, 8.6 billion now.
It will not hold that kind of volume and the price will drop.

for the last time noobs, it doesnt matter what ripples USD related values are,

this is not about that

regards

anilffff

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:47:27 AM

Very interesting change of tone these last few months... I'm one of the "crypto" guys in my community and have often been asked about Bitcoin - people have began asking me more about Ripple recently which is fascinating. Some of these traditional investors are very comfortable and attracted to the idea of investing in XRP long term vs. Bitcoin. They really like that Ripple/XRP has a strong use case and potential to add major value to the financial system accompanied with the fact that it's being directed by super talented team of individuals. Nothing against Bitcoin at all but it's interesting to see Ripple start to click in peoples heads while they still struggle to understand the role Bitcoin plays in the future.
Jerusareth

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:50:56 AM

Correction it is, already surpasses Ethereum in terms of market cap. so I think this is the momentum for Ripple to rise in value.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:54:31 AM

the xrp increment is really amazing. I predict that the price of XRP will reach $ 5, and most likely it will happen in the near future. I did not expect that the price of xrp would be as high as this. I do not know what makes the price go up, but it's really profitable.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jcg06

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:55:00 AM

I've been waiting for a correction too, until I realized why I invested in XRP in the first place. I think they have a great team, vision, and product. I think it's undervalued even now. In the bigger and long term picture, i've concluded that buying it now or waiting for a $.50 price correction won't make that much of a difference. I'm not day trading. hodl.
vash_stampede (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:59:15 AM

the xrp increment is really amazing. I predict that the price of XRP will reach $ 5, and most likely it will happen in the near future. I did not expect that the price of xrp would be as high as this. I do not know what makes the price go up, but it's really profitable.

I think it'll be $5+ before the end of the year (aka 2 days)
VPoro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:01:34 AM

OMG.... sold all 40k ripple at 0.25$ and now what is this? how? how ? why? Cant believe this. people in the world are crazy

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:00:41 AM

Yeah the crypto bubble is nowhere more obvious than ripple. Ripple might as well be a giftcard issued by the banks. No one knows what the point of crypto is, they just buy whatever is rising in price. It is totally insane. I remember when you could get 2k ripple by signing up with your email address lol. This really needs to end.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: