Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:07:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie finding new coins with HUGE potential  (Read 252 times)
newbietom (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:07:29 AM

Hi guys

I am new to crypto's have been buying small amounts in alt coins (including Dash/ETH and few other top 10 coins) but mostly want to take big risks for big rewards and now looking at ICO's and put a bit in Crypterium last week.  It almost seems any coin with decent team, good potential use and marketing will boom in last few months

However, as I'm seeking large gains, no one on here seems to discuss coins which have recently been listed and still have low market caps e.g. 100m and below is there a way to judge new listing on CMC as to their potential?  Does anyone have any tips?  For example i came across a recent listing (DAI) on CMC, which hedges against BTC volatility but how do i know  its true potential?  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dai/  Or Ccore (CCO)?

Any tips or blogs/podcasts i can read to learn would be appreciated
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:05:20 AM

Hi guys

I am new to crypto's have been buying small amounts in alt coins (including Dash/ETH and few other top 10 coins) but mostly want to take big risks for big rewards and now looking at ICO's and put a bit in Crypterium last week.  It almost seems any coin with decent team, good potential use and marketing will boom in last few months

However, as I'm seeking large gains, no one on here seems to discuss coins which have recently been listed and still have low market caps e.g. 100m and below is there a way to judge new listing on CMC as to their potential?  Does anyone have any tips?  For example i came across a recent listing (DAI) on CMC, which hedges against BTC volatility but how do i know  its true potential?  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dai/  Or Ccore (CCO)?

Any tips or blogs/podcasts i can read to learn would be appreciated

Just read some threads in the bitcoin discussion, altcoin discussion, and speculation discussion pages. They offer juicy and useful information about the newer coins, plus the movement of older altcoins in the market. It can be helpful also to check some coin valuation sites, just make sure though to check the reliable and the ones that update quickly every time. Try to also make a list of your own in terms of how the coins have increased or decreased in price, it can help you gauge on which coins you should better buy.

jack19123

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:28:04 AM

Tally up the coin/tokens vision & idea and make an estimation of the company's worth (marketcap) if you think its undervauled.

active social media helps
unique idea's help
coins that aren't a complete copy of another with a different name and logo help
reputable-ish teams help

thats my method off the top of my head... you will get the hang of it

._________.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:02:41 AM

Just do research first before investing.

But remember that the higher the risk the higher the reward. You have to learn to control your emotions too Cheesy

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:32:53 AM

If you want to invest some ethereum it's good site for you that find huge profit.  https://icoreview.site

onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:55:03 AM

Not only newbie every investor need to research before investing because we can't simply invest without researching, otherwise we may loose our investment if it went into scam means.
mrsray

Activity: 277

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 11:52:46 PM

i do search & research to find new coins with huge potential

this is my method

http://masternodesreviewed.com/CoinsWithMasternodes/how-to-find-new-coins-with-huge-potential/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: