Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:04:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i just became a ripple millionaire  (Read 349 times)
Levieth02ng (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:08:28 AM

At the beginning of the year, I sank $3k from my taxes into Ripple @$.005. That got me 600k Ripple. I'm now worth a little over a million dollars on paper. I can't even believe this is real right now. I wanted to post when it hit a dollar, but I was so scared I was like no, wait and see if it keeps going up. I NEVER thought Ripple would ever get this high. I just couldn't see it having a market cap of this magnitude. I was wrong. The interest from the banks is what really allowed me to make the leap. It just felt like a matter of time before it exploded, and here we are. I'm not quitting my job(yet). lol
JoinCoins

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:14:47 AM

seen that before from reddit. create your own story, thats copy and paste bullshit
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:17:00 AM

Congrats, and well played.  I hold a little Ripple.  I too am shocked at this market cap and amazing run the last week.  I really thought its insanely large supply would hold it back for a long time.

My question is, what is next move?  Cashing out or holding?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:17:22 AM

Congratulations my friend. I wasn't lucky like you to hold onto XRP long enough. HODL is the only way to win isn't it? But yea, if I were you I would take out half and let the other half sit. You deserve the win especially at how long you held onto it --- a whole year. Enjoy the half a million, diversify on other cryptos if you want but just keep in mind 2018 will be the biggest year for crypto. I am currently holding onto coins myself and hoping and praying I can join the crypto millionaires club soon. If you are in the Washington area let me know Smiley
Sinistlercoin

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:18:04 AM

seen that before from reddit. create your own story, thats copy and paste bullshit

Maybe its the same person. You have added nothing with your offensive comment.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:19:00 AM

Patience pays more in cryptoworld I had dent token more tha 300 thousand sold that for less than 100$ now it’s value more than 6000$ . In crypto world patience pays more .
Ilaybit

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:27:18 AM

Congratulations man. But I advise you to not bring out the numbers Wink
Ripple is in the pump it will go down a little bit, but no need to sell it yet.
I think it is a good coin to hold.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:33:56 AM

At the beginning of the year, I sank $3k from my taxes into Ripple @$.005. That got me 600k Ripple. I'm now worth a little over a million dollars on paper. I can't even believe this is real right now. I wanted to post when it hit a dollar, but I was so scared I was like no, wait and see if it keeps going up. I NEVER thought Ripple would ever get this high. I just couldn't see it having a market cap of this magnitude. I was wrong. The interest from the banks is what really allowed me to make the leap. It just felt like a matter of time before it exploded, and here we are. I'm not quitting my job(yet). lol

Ripple is one of those coins that are being pumped right now. So, an increase in value is not a surprise; however, if you would look at the bigger picture, many altcoins are still in peril and some are even in the verge of dying out, and not very many of them have already recuperated or have regained their strength and value. Therefore, even if everything seems to be going well right now, it's not advisable like you've stated to quit your job, not now or in the near future. Maybe, just put the earnings you have in savings for future use.

Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:34:49 AM

Congratulations man. But I advise you to not bring out the numbers Wink
Ripple is in the pump it will go down a little bit, but no need to sell it yet.
I think it is a good coin to hold.

Congrats! But I agree with this, don’t bring out the numbers for security purposes. In the world of cryto, one of the best ways to be succesful is to hodl

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:41:31 AM

Congratulations, but all you have is a million dollars in cryptocurrency, which is false when you don't have a French currency, and you need to swap some tokens for fiat money.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 02:49:07 AM

you are an idiot

do you really think you are going to stay a millionaire just because some ripple were publicly sold more expensive,

there are going to be more and more cryptocurrencies emerging and less and less people will work for money, because they all see the financial system is just beeing abused by some banksters that print money,

you then will have huge problems buying or getting good services for your "ripples" who the hell in the world thinks ripple is valuable or stays valuable except those that want to short term become dollar millionaires,

but this isnt even the end,

no one will care about you when someone steals or kill you because of your ripples there will be no state and police left to protect you.

and you know what also the US dollar will be gone, so with what will your dollars be evaluated then? with a new lead currency?

well thats not going to be the US dollar

regards

jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:52:28 AM

Patience pays more in cryptoworld I had dent token more tha 300 thousand sold that for less than 100$ now it’s value more than 6000$ . In crypto world patience pays more .
I definitely agree to you and I like how tokens shows up their value in terms of bitcoin conversion. How did you sell your 300 thousand token? How come it became 6000$? I just wondered. I always believe in the saying patience is a virtue and I live with it. That's why few people became millionaire and hoping everyone's success.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:57:20 AM

congratulations to you, the best way to end your year is to know your wallet is fat and you dont need to rely on your boss now. for now better withdraw your 50 % and enjoy your profit Smiley
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 02:59:09 AM

Sadly I never believed that Ripple would get as big as it is now, the fact that it is centralized destroys the whole point of cryptocurrencies for me but anyway congrats on your first million.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:19:33 AM

Its really funny how people post things like these for attention. I hope they get their kicks out of it because it is obviously a copy paste from previous accounts. Granted that some people did get rich and became millionaires from crypto this way, it's more unlikely these days because we've already gone mainstream and some random person investing $3k usd becoming a millionaire means many other people out there became millionaires or even billionaires too.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Tilbrook007

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:26:35 AM

Good on you!
mugen1980

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:41:18 AM

Congratulations!

Japanese investors are basically big fan of XRP. And So do I.
That’s one of the reasons why the price of XRP is hiking significantly now.

I should have invested to XRP as much as I can...
Aoirayn

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:44:16 AM

Congratulations! Smiley
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:06:01 AM

I hope XRP can ride up to 90% more and that realized so that hopefully can give me the maximum profit. go ahead do not ripple made me disappointed.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:40:21 AM

Good job. Patient is the key.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: