Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i just became a ripple millionaire  (Read 349 times)
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 04:43:15 AM

At the beginning of the year, I sank $3k from my taxes into Ripple @$.005. That got me 600k Ripple. I'm now worth a little over a million dollars on paper. I can't even believe this is real right now. I wanted to post when it hit a dollar, but I was so scared I was like no, wait and see if it keeps going up. I NEVER thought Ripple would ever get this high. I just couldn't see it having a market cap of this magnitude. I was wrong. The interest from the banks is what really allowed me to make the leap. It just felt like a matter of time before it exploded, and here we are. I'm not quitting my job(yet). lol

Congratulations! Happy for you. That patient when ripple went below the valleys is now paying off.
But remember to HODL because, good times are still ahead.
I hope and believe that this trend is gonna keep going. So its looking all bright and prosperous for Ripple fans at the moment.
crypto.keeper

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:50:38 AM

At the beginning of the year, I sank $3k from my taxes into Ripple @$.005. That got me 600k Ripple. I'm now worth a little over a million dollars on paper. I can't even believe this is real right now. I wanted to post when it hit a dollar, but I was so scared I was like no, wait and see if it keeps going up. I NEVER thought Ripple would ever get this high. I just couldn't see it having a market cap of this magnitude. I was wrong. The interest from the banks is what really allowed me to make the leap. It just felt like a matter of time before it exploded, and here we are. I'm not quitting my job(yet). lol

you are an idiot

do you really think you are going to stay a millionaire just because some ripple were publicly sold more expensive,

there are going to be more and more cryptocurrencies emerging and less and less people will work for money, because they all see the financial system is just beeing abused by some banksters that print money,

you then will have huge problems buying or getting good services for your "ripples" who the hell in the world thinks ripple is valuable or stays valuable except those that want to short term become dollar millionaires,

but this isnt even the end,

no one will care about you when someone steals or kill you because of your ripples there will be no state and police left to protect you.

and you know what also the US dollar will be gone, so with what will your dollars be evaluated then? with a new lead currency?

well thats not going to be the US dollar

regards

This guy is dark as f**k... and he has a lot of experience on here. He just go around scaring everyone to death? Gotta have those crypto critics - what coins are you promoting then Mr. Dark and Scary Future?
Wilfrer

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:34:50 AM

I understand that feeling. Ripple is extremely developed, maybe you have received an extremely large value. So I recommend you sell everything you are, not too greedy, it will give you real value of money. You will regret not doing this

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:42:03 AM

This year many people become millionaire with the invest they made in the begining so we always need to have patience in order to become millionaire. In crypto we always need to wait patiently until our desired price is reached.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: