Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:26:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍎 BitcoinHomework ⭐ ExtraCredit (XTRA) 🍎An Educational Platform for everyone  (Read 93 times)
Marco Ambrusini (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:01:38 AM

There are alot of ICO's been launched across all day .Some are really realistic and others are full of scam.I think this Project is one of the best to ICO's in this last quarter of the year.Their white paper is very solid with a great team.

EXTRA CREDIT  IS IN PARTNERSHIP WITH BITCOIN HOMEWORK and their main aim is to develop an EDUCATIONAL CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH LEARNING PLATFORM.
You can kindly check their website and white paper out and lets elaborate on this ICO

Disclaimer;I'm not part of the core team.all decisions are based on my own discretion.i strongly recommend this project because i believe it will bring a revolutionary in the crypto world
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:17:44 AM

There was bitdegree which ran a very successful ICO campaign with all its tokens sold out. So I am not sure about this. Many ICOs all doing similar things now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: