Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:28:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is coming  (Read 1317 times)
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:17:25 AM

I'm always interested to see the development of bitcoin prices from time to time. So far Bitcoin has proved to be worth mentioning as a very promising for investment place. Well, apart from that it was originally a bitcoin made for an online shaped payment system, but what happens now is bitcoin made for precisely a promising investment.

Okay, if we look at bitcoin prices at the end of 2016 is around $900, and entered in the new year bitcoin prices increasse to $ 1000. And after that bitcoin start ogled by the investors so that the price of bitcoin rises up at any time. Until November yesterday, the price of bitcoin was able to reach $20,000, and it was very impressive.

Finally, i have to conclude that the bitcoin price in 2018 will rise again, it is not an easy matter to predict the coin price in the world of crypto, but if i see the development of bitcoin prices in 2017, maybe it will bring good news in 2018. Yeah we will see that, maybe the price will reach arround $30000 in 2018.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:20:07 AM

Bitcoin price will definitely go higher as expected. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Bitcoin has lots of followers all over the world. This coming year I think the price of bitcoin is continuesly increasing day by day.
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:24:28 AM

What do you think to the bitcoin prices in 2018? It will continue increasing up or continue declining down?

If increasing up, what value do you expect? Same if it is declining down?

I think since we're entering on main stream financial system ( such as CME Group, etc ) we going to see more debate on privacy, money laundering regulations, etc

Criminals use banks as well
Machon conceded that criminals would inevitably use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies - but that doesn’t stop them from using banks either. Using that is an easy excuse to infringe on people's privacy, according to the former MI5 official:
“Any crackdown on our rights of privacy on the internet always has an excuse that it is trying to stop money laundering or trying to stop terrorism or pedophiles or whatever. I think, probably the vast majority of users of Bitcoin are doing it legitimately, they just have a legitimate concern to uphold their right to privacy as well.”

https://cointelegraph.com/news/eu-looking-to-protect-banks-from-bitcoin-former-mi5-agent

Regards to price, sure ... crazy ups and down but bulish overal ...

Patent1number: ****-****
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:27:53 AM

What do you think to the bitcoin prices in 2018? It will continue increasing up or continue declining down?

I think the bitcoin will increase because the price is kept at 13k USD, I also have a bitcoin that will increase from now until the end of the january. Bitcoin will reach 30k before the end of January 2018.
That's just how confident we are, not just hope.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:42:52 AM

Bitcoin price will definitely go higher as expected. Smiley Smiley Smiley
This coming 2018 I think the price of bitcoin is getting higher. Because the demand and popularity of bitcoin, and so many investors want to join in bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:43:40 AM

No one can predict BTC’s price in New Year 2018. Hopefully Bitcoin will keep increasing his value in 2018. Smiley
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:55:42 AM

I think since we're entering on main stream financial system ( such as CME Group, etc ) we going to see more debate on privacy, money laundering regulations, etc

the debates over these things have always been around when it comes to bitcoin and it is not because they are concerned about these things but mostly because bitcoin is decentralized and it is out of the control of anyone. and that is scary for those who are in power.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:56:02 AM

When it talk about bitcoin prices, it's very volatile. movement
very sharp. whether it's in its price increase, or its price drop.
however, I would argue that next year bitcoin prices will be very positive, where bitcoin prices get positions
tends to rise.
and if the bitcoin price falls, I hope its price is not less than $12,000.
 Grin
shouter

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:58:14 AM

I think the price will rise in 2018. This drop in the value of bitcoin, I think is happening because many investors are selling in order to close their personal statement computing their profits in 2017. As quoted before, the price of bitcoin will rise, difficult to know when this will happen in 2018 , I believe that there are many people with money standing around waiting for the right time to buy Bitcoin.
Stigmooo

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 11:06:56 AM

If increasing,well..its a great opportunity to us..if not..sad thing will happen
konfuci

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:10:59 AM

Myaybe the prices will stabilize and go down in Jan/Feb. After that we may expect another bumpy ride in crypto market.
prabhu

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:11:31 AM

The 2018 bit coin is among the most popular among the population.Most people make bit coin investments.Bit coin value increases.Bit coin will reach a new level that is not so far.
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:14:05 AM

In 2018 would recover and hard to my work here in bitcoin. I hope to rise in value, become higher and higher so that I get what I want.Good lock and more blessing to come here in bitcoin.Be nice to me 2018.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:20:41 AM

New year is for new hope and new opportunities to all of us again so I think bitcoin price is more low deep than this price before year ends. And it is another opportunity to all buyers to buy some again and in my own opinion as I already experienced too the marketing of bitcoin if there are low of price then there are also sharply increased of price after the dump. So, yeah I know that btc will be more stable in the last week of January 2018 it will going to explode and increase again.
bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:29:32 AM

The start of the year it will be double and i think we can make more money....I wish 2018 will be a good year for BTC user  Grin
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:34:16 AM

If bitcoin will increase in the year of 2018,I pursue myself to invest more than before and I will join more in signature campaigns for me to be able to earn some higher amount. I hope and expect that it will be very expensive value.So that many people will earn  or meet their expectation in terms of value. I hope it will not declining down.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:38:37 AM

in my own expectation i think it is increase at the 30k USD because bitcoin is not strong enough to falling down tha's why in 2018 bitcoin can grow up and up at the unexpected price. but if bitcoin in 2018 is declining down i thin the price low a little bit.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
nguyuh

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:44:29 AM

i will say bitcoin price will increase, but not longer will down again.
i want it rich at $37k
Kaws

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:45:11 AM

I am afraid it will go down in value. I hope not, but the fees are out if control now. Any hope that the fees will go down again?
danielwwt

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:49:16 AM

2018 will be the year of altcoins.

Most of altcoins have suffered great loses in terms of btc price.

With more people join the party, they will start release all these other coins.

Can't predict bitcoin price, but I do think it's gonna be rough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: